Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:16 am

I sooooo sooooooooooooooo loved Caleb. <3 Don't tell my bf but that's my ideal guy. Colton just...did not deserve that guy sorry.

Those boots with the shorts. *fans self*

He played a cool game too.

So sad about what happened to him. Sad

And no not Beastmode Douchebag Caleb. Sexy gay furry fluffy farm boy Caleb from BvW, the only Caleb that matters.

ROFL @ HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW CIERA VOTED OUT HER MOM. ugh jeff shut Up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 am

IKR he was so CUTE. You look at Colton and then you look at Caleb and you're like...how, why?? Laughing

So horrible what happened to him. I get the feeling he could have been someone who dominated if he returned for a second season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
survivorisdabest

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:06 am

Quote :
I would rather watch actual Survival shows than watch Sierra play the game. I think it's sad that Sierra ruined so many games in Worlds Apart and that Hali has to be stuck with her again. DIAF, you fucking giraffe.

lolololol
Laughing <--- what happened to the normal laughing face? This one is just twitching frantically.

Face transplant chick is CONJUNCTIVITIS JESSICA the rock-drawer. Lucy was her enemy and I find it so funny how face transplant had no idea that Lucy was trying to destroy her. Lucy vs conjunctivitis for a returning season where she gets rocked out again plz.

Also lol @ Candice instigating all that drama from redemption island.

Upon a few more days of reflection I still think that the last episode was a disaster and I hate everything about it. Malcolm deserved so much better than this season. And agreed about the horrible Brad/SIERRA DAWN THOMAS/Tai/Debbie faction being a worst case scenario here. I hope Debbie has a protracted meltdown that totally breaks them up. Although if Debbie is out then they will probably just absorb somebody terrible such as JT and become even worse.

*express ranking*

17. SIERRA DAWN THOMAS - HATE. HATE. HATE. HATE. Such a season ruiner. I hated her sloppy kiss that she forced onto Malcolm while he was finding out how screwed over he just got. Does she think she is poison ivy? I still don't understand why she was on the brawn tribe or ever cast on a reality tv show in the first place. STOP RUINING EVERYTHING.

16. J.T. - another season ruiner right here. What is he offering that we haven't already seen the last two times he played? I'm also sick of his desperation to get rid of Sandra.

15. Brad - O_______________O

14. Ozzy - omw he can catch fish! Here we go with the exact same story line that he always gets. Every time he is on a tribe the tribe scenes just become extended Ozzy fishing scenes and then we end up seeing barely anything of the other tribe members.

*gap*

13. Andrea Bulky

12. Sarah

11. Jeff

10. Zeke

9. Aubry

*gap*

8. Troyzan

7. Tai - He is currently being a mini season ruiner by giving the idol to that monstrosity. He still seems like the same usual disorganised mess that he always is, regardless of this attempt at a narrative about him becoming a serious player.

6. Debbie - Please ruin Brad Culpepper's life.

5. Hali - I just feel bad for her. Imagine being stuck on a tribe with Sierra, Brad, Tai and Debbie. I don't even know what else she could have done.

4. Michaela

3. SHIRIE

*gap*

2. Malcolm - ;____;

1. Sandra - This is amazing that she is even still here. I expect her to be voted out every single episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:44 am

Sierra is a vile hagress who needs to descend back the abyss from whence she came. Sure she may have wanted to go to the end with Dan and Will but so did everybody else, and they weren't going to keep her around. She had so many opportunities to take the game into her own hands and she just passively blinked and rolled on her barrel until everyone else didn't have any more use for her. She did precisely nothing (omw Chaz you're right this is fun) to change the game and it's nightmarish that they brought her back to ruin another season. To think that she almost left this episode if production weren't in love with Tai O_O

Brad was horrendous in BvW and also has zero business being back here. He might be the most embarrassing case of Jeff desperately trying to make somebody happen. Candice having no time for his nonsense <3

Almost a week later and I also still think that the two tribes voting out one person is one of the most unfair and O_O twists ever. although I wouldn't be complaining about it if it had taken out Sierra LOL

16. JT (SEASON RUINER is right O_________O I was reading through some old HvV threads on Sux the other day and he seriously has a tendency to always take out the worst people in favor of the best. Like he almost always without fail enables the worst people. How horrific this terrible attribute is cannot be understated.)
15. Sierra (I hope that Hali randomly stumbles upon an idol and votes her out)
14. Brad (not as awful as the two below him but I am not liking how he's being set up rn)
13. Ozzy (RT everything Tommy said about him fishing. Do we really need to see that?)

*gap*

12. Tai (over it)
11. Andrea (why are you so obsessed with Ozzy? If you side with him to take out people way better than you I will cut you off forever. I feel like she totally would, too, she's another enabler of awful people.)
10. Zeke (I forget he's on this season. Are insider clips still a thing? I bet his are insightful)
9. Sarah (I also forget she's still on this season)
8. Troy (I hope he uses his idol to take out Ozzy. Or Andrea, that would be ok too. I'd be indifferent if he used it to take out Zeke or Sarah. He would be down at the bottom if he used it to take out Cirie)
7. Aubry (she is oddly UTR this season despite having gone to TC 3/4 times)
6. Jeff (let JT have it next ep)
5. Debbie (LOL @ her meltdown. please turn the game on Brad and Sierra)

*gap*

4. Michaela (stay strong gurl ^_^)
3. Cirie (stay strong gurl ^_^)
2. Hali (such a shame that nobody listened to her about voting for Brad. She is so so screwed, I hope she can somehow make it out of her tribe alive)
1.5 ;______; Malcolm (SO SO SO SO SO ROBBED. I seriously think I would've reacted exactly the way he did if that nonsense happened to me. He needs to come back again)
1. Sandra (She needs to curse out SIERRA DAWN THOMAS at least three times if anything is just in this universe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:59 am

Face transplant Jessica was hilarious. She reminded me of the little squirrel thing from Ice Age, he kind of embodied her presence on the season. Just a frantic little critter presence in the background until she gets rock'd out. I wish that Lucy had stayed around and they idol'd Sunday instead, because that would've been a much more fun rivalry to watch. Lucy might be the first ever CPN tiger mom they ever cast and that's really a shame because she was gone too soon ;_____;

IMPROMPTU MILLENNIALS VS GEN X RANKING

20. Will (he was constantly cringeworthy)
19. Sunday (rofl @ what an annoying failure presence she was)
18. Paul
17. Taylor
16. Figgy (possibly the worst showmance ever?)
15. Chris (his jury speech giving Adam the credit for having Ken boot David was O______________O)
14. Michelle (she was kind of a cyborg)
13. Mari (this season was brutal to the women of color)
12. Rachel (I remember like nothing about her except she was vaguely funny and I wanted her to stay over David)
11. Zeke (good for most of the season but got really O_______O and arrogant at the end)
10. CeCe (Chaz she's also totally your type <3)
9. Ken (he was lolworthy and ^_^ for most of the season but got kind of bland and arrogant towards the last third)
8. Adam (would've been so much better if he weren't forced as an OTTP winner edit. I do feel really really sad for him about his mom though)
7. David (I really appreciated his arc, and how he evolved as the game went on because was Cochran-esque for a while)
6. Bret (LOL @ him)
5. Face transplant <3
4. Lucy
3. Hannah (robbed)
2. Jay (such a FUN character! If he had just gotten over himself and not booted Michaela he/this season would've been so much better)
1. MICHAELA <3 (star of the season, easily. brought the most star power effortlessly. her boot was one of the best and most genuine exits I've ever seen)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:01 am

in retrospect this is totally not an inspiring cast at all but it worked out pretty well and was a decent season overall. The fact that face transplant is #5 in my rankings shows how unimpressive the cast as a whole was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:05 am

Omg I agree Hannah g.oddess was totally robbed. I was so mad she didn't get a single vote. I love Michaela too <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:14 am

idk if Hannah should've *won* necessarily but the fact that she got 0 votes was absurd. especially on a joory of 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:55 pm

ROFL so much @ Jack disliking Will. <3

Out of every man I've called a lesbian, Will takes the cake 100%.

Cece <3 <3 <3 she was just all about her personal best.

omg @ Facetransplant Jessica. I am glad she has FANS. I think Henry likes her too.

Sunday <3 ugh she gave me anxiety. I wish she had gone in Lucy's place as well.

Who the fuck was Paul??? I don't remember a Paul from Genx and Mils?

Yas, Hannah <3 that's who I was rooting for in that season, of the 3. The fact that she and Adam made finals was obvious to me the whole season though. They had too many private one on ones and after awhile I was just like yep, they're obviously 2 of the final 3. Cause everything that happened at tribal were things they would discuss in these one on ones.

Quote :

Does she (massiveSierra) think she is poison ivy? I still don't understand why she was on the brawn tribe or ever cast on a reality tv show in the first place. STOP RUINING EVERYTHING.

I legit guffawed. <3

She was on Brawny Tribe because she's Massive.

The kiss is what made me officially hate her. Rude and gross.

And just wait til you guys see Debbie. I saw a clip and she's being unbearable. We're all still here! *smug grin* yah keep acting like that...get yourself and the rest of Koh Rong kicked out while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:03 pm

Ohhh now I remember Paul. Yeah for some reason the name wasn't registering at all lol.

And yeah I agree. Adam's unanimous win was definitely crappy and didn't even make sense to me lol. It's like there's missing footage.

I don't know what to think of that season. I liked it too Josh. It had some great moments but the way they edited certain people reminded me of the Hantz days when it was always like that and there was always a shit load of Sunday's & facetransplant Jessica's looming around and only 2 or 3 overwhelmingly big characters. Jessica was cute lol just yeah, she has a look, not typical but I think she's pretty in a way, and she actually turned out to be cool when we got more scenes of her. The editing is what drags that season down I think.

Last edited by soco-81 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:06 pm

I loved facetransplant Jessica what a lulzy nickname. Paul was the only non POC and male voted out in the pre merge lol.Seems so odd looking at him and then seeing the other 6 pre merge boots Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Best season EVER lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:17 pm

lolol I started MvGX like halfway through the season, so I marathoned a bunch of episodes at once and I couldn't keep people's names straight. I'd message Murr about it and be like I HATE SANTA CLAUS AND LARGE GINGER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Will is totally a lesbian but it was too painful to watch this 18 year old high school student taking himself so seriously and trying to look like a badass. I'm glad he at least flipped on Zeke though.

Paul was the old white dude with the ponytail who died but then was resurrected as the head of the old boring alliance on Gen X, and Chris held his blindside against Facetransplant for like the whole game, but I don't think Facetransplant even knew who Paul was. She was just scurrying around in fear of Lucy's laser eyes.

lol @ cyborg Michelle being a "missionary recruiter". I've known tons and tons of missionaries over the years and I've never heard that title. such a strange presence.

Yeah I was really impressed that they cast the most women of color out of any season since Fiji when they had to fill a quota, but then they were 6 of the 7 pre-jury boots O______O

Kelly G, Eliza, Erik Cardona, Coachgoddess, ALINA lol <3 and Hali are the best joory foremen. and RC too I guess. She's also totally your type CHAX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Cherry wrote:
lolol I started MvGX like halfway through the season, so I marathoned a bunch of episodes at once and I couldn't keep people's names straight. I'd message Murr about it and be like I HATE SANTA CLAUS AND LARGE GINGER.

He will haunt you tonight in your dreams, Cherry

Quote :
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:28 pm

Hannah wasn't robbed by the way. Survivor is heavily edited remember. I've listened to a bunch of podcasts with Adam and he himself was baffled by their editing. They made it seem like Hannah had everything to do with Ken's decision to vote David out but Adam said he had a 2+ hour talk with Ken about doing it and revealed the stuff about his mum, knowing the type of person Ken is, he will view that as a reason to go to the finals with Adam and not a reason to go against him. The show just shows you what it wants you to see, not necessarily what actually happens. You have to remember it's 24 hours a day for 39 days condenced into a tiny fraction of what went on. They edited the final tribal to make it seem like Hannah is going to pull this off but Adam said the feeling that night was that I've won this.

Hannah was viewed as a bit of a coat tail rider (unfairly I think, even I would admit she deserved more credit than she got), kind of annoying and socially awkward. Her moves to keep David in weren't viewed as smart play. Adam had great personal relationships with almost everybody (Ahem, Taylor) lol which he gives massive credit to keeping him in the game when he made the mistakes he did.

I loved big Chris. I thought he was going to be a villain when I saw the season promo. The problem for Chris was that he was viewed as the leader of that 3 with Bret and Sunday (and being huge didn't help), therefore paid the price. Comes back to the old adage you never want to be on the top or the bottom, but somewhere in the middle. I think being top of an alliance post merge is a really dangerous place to be. You're just begging to get blindsided. It's almost better to be near the bottom lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:09 am

We know Survivor is edited, bro. But Hannah was on the right side of every single vote except for the Michaela blindside, and Adam was a hot mess half of the time. I'm not necessarily saying she should have won, but Adam was really not that great of a player deserving of a unanimous finish.

T.ears Large Ginger staring me DOWN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:30 am

Quote :
Adam was really not that great of a player deserving of a unanimous finish.

Thank. You.

Adam was the "best" choice out of that final 3, but he did NOT deserve to win by a unanimous vote. Not even close. He played one of the sloppiest games for a winner in a long time. Adam should have been the runner up. Ken or Hannah second runner up. David should have won.

Such a gross outcome to an amazing season.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:20 am

Alina <3
And yeah Josh, I also love RC. I love how she's still talking when Jeff snuffs her torch <3 they silenced her in editing but you can still see her mouth moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:27 am

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, BRO Laughing

Again, EDITED. You saw a fraction of what went on. Survivor is mainly a social game due to the amount of time you spend with people. He had that down clearly, everyone liked him. Physical, he won an immunity and performed well throughout never being viewed as a weak physical link even though it'snot his forte, not bad going for a scrawny guy. Strategy, he wasn't perfect, few are, but his social game was so good, he could afford to make mistakes and recover from them. Suck on it haterz.

David set himself up as the obvious winner. Read above. It's never a good idea to be the front runner at any stage. We all like David but he was the obvious winner to everybody and much too soon (mid merge). He needed to go on an immunity run to win it and as has been stated elsewhere, you have to take off points for people who need to win immunity to make the end.

Gross outcome, I think not. It may be unfavourable in your view but gross is too strong a word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:00 am

Debbie is in LOVE with Brad. She is even jealous of Hali. It's funny, weird, and cute at the same time. lol at her being a gymnast for 10 years (or some shit like that). Debbie is life <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:03 am

THAT EPISODE WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE I CANNOT BELIEVE IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:12 am

Jaknockwa, go read the thread in the games section for me and Henry's in depth opinions on it. But lmao omg that episode was insanely hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:39 am

I seriously can't believe it. I'm so used to production getting all my hopes up only to dash them and have the awful person stay at the expense of the great one. This has happened time and time and time again over the years and it's made me way too cynical to ever hope that my favs will actually do well. I wanted to shut my computer when JT found the HII in the beginning. BUT THIS EPISODE. JT getting brutally owned by Sandra and Michaela in the most hilarious way possible AND he had an idol that he didn't even bring to TC??? so perfect. One of the most satisfying boots in a long, long time. bye Felicia indeed. please never come back ever. I hope Malcolm spat in JT's sugary coffee when he got to the losers lodge.

other thoughts:

-random UTRP clips of Ozzy are NOT going unnoticed (Troyzan after the challenge, Andrea saying "nice balancing Ozzy!") O______O

-lol @ Debbie's hard drive breaking and unleashing her monstrous fury

-rofl @ a former Survivor coming back next week. My money is on Parvati. unless it's something like they're bringing Caleb back or something O___________O

-Sandra is just setting herself up to be SO screwed at the swap but if she goes next after having taken out Tony and JT. I DO NOT CARE FOR IT WAS ALL WORTH IT. Her stint could only get better if she hilariously owned Brad, Ozzy, and SIERRA DAWN THOMAS as well, but that's the sort of thing that dreams are made of.

-if you had told me that three of the first five boots would be JT, Tony, and Caleb I would not have believed you, because returning player bootlists never work out that well.

16. JT (the absolute worst. I don't think I've been this happy to see anyone go since Ozzy in Micronesia. also did anyone else notice vaguely racist undertones in the way he was talking to Michaela? It always gives me pause when people throw the word "ignorant" around about black people. BYE FELICIA!)
15. SIERRA DAWN THOMAS (it seems that the ~good winds~ of Fiji have brought a great silence upon the shrill, foul beast for the time being. Her forces of evil are powerful so these ~good winds~ can only subdue the wretchedness for so long. viva la resistencia)
14. Brad (CP toneless alpha douche. yawn.)
13. Ozzy (we get it, he's good at balancing and likes to win challenges. this is taking us back to his CI edit. Why do people still care about him like that?)

*gap*

12. Troy (I feel like he's going to side with the terrible people, despite the fact that he was on Team Sandra on his original tribe. we shall see)
11. Sarah (rofl she is so drunk. this is the second time she's referred to playing like a criminal in the two times that she's spoken so I've got a bad feeling about her)
10. Aubry (siding with Tony then with JT smh. she may be out to get Sandra and eventually take her out in which case she'll see herself straight to the bottom of my ranking)
9. Andrea (get over your Ozzy obsession gurl. he's already had a dramatic love affair with a dolphin behind the scenes, he doesn't want you)
8. Zeke (he's now replaced Sarah as the most invisible contestant rn. fine by me)

*gap*

7. Tai (he's channeling his inner face transplant and just constantly being o_O at all of the insanity around him. I hope he continues to get caught up in hurricane Debbie and we get dramatic sequences of him assessing the situation)
6. Debbie (rofl she is actually insane. shouting at the confessional, lifting up her shirt to "show her eight pack", having zero recollection of how the challenge went. priceless)
5. Jeff (he enjoys the power way too much but gj at continually siding with the right people.)

*gap*

4. Hali (making it to the next swap <3 she may have survived anyway based off of Debbie's malfunctioning)
3. Cirie (has she ever gone INV1 two episodes in a row?......)
2. Michaela (THERE is the Michaela I've been waiting for all season. Every single thing she did towards JT was perfect. sipping her mug while he gets voted off <3 "you don't speak for me, you don't act for me. bye Felicia." <3 saying she wants to kill him <3 I hope she and Sandra get to stick together at the next swap)
1. SANDRA DIAZ HYPHEN TWINE (wow too many amazing moments to go back and transcribe but bless her mfing heart forever and ever for what she's done already this season. I may watch this episode again just to recap all the amazing moments)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:51 am

i have a feeling its rob returning or something, they are trying a lot of new things on this season and im not really liking it, if anything i think the person coming back will just host a challenge and it will be like a test run for that person to possibly take over Jeff's spot if he should ever retire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   

Back to top Go down

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next