Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Oh lol I forgot to rank Brad. He's tied with Sierra for last place. I am glad his boner for taking out all the hot young fit guys is still here in Game Changers cause it rid me of Caleb. He did the same thing in BvW though? I just don't really get this guy. His wife Monica, yes, she's fun to watch. I understand her randomly coming back (lol @ Survivor being obsessed with inviting back the 5th person voted out hi Kimmi and Kelley <3) and I also understand why the husband was there. I just don't understand why he's back. He was in charge of his game and his entire tribe, and he made a mess of it. Not a game changer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:47 am

Monica never should've come back for BvW (although this video is hilarious and is Monica's best contribution to Survivor) thus Brad never should've been here in the first place and he DEF shouldn't be back here. Jeff always has these people that he tries to make happen so bad and I never got it with Brad. He was awful. I wish Ciera could've been on the same tribe as him and owned him because that would've been hilarious.

wow that blag was totally worth the wait gj! your randomly bolding words <3 don't be such a stra_anger next time.

I love your assessments on many of these people, especially Hali and Michaela. I mean I loved her in Millennials vs. Gen X but her comment about working so hard to keep a straight face was great. I legit thought of you when I heard her say that.

agreeance on Malcolm, too. Sandra being his new Denise would be spectacular but I think it's too good to be true ;__________;

you loved Jay too??? <3 He was my fav from last season besides Michaela (who he stupidly booted O_______O). If he had kept her and they had run the show once Taylor and Michelle left that would've been golden. Adam probably wouldn't have won, either. such a shame that he got rid of her so unnecessarily, but he was so fun regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Debbie calling Cirie, Shirie is literally my highlight of the season so far. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:40 am

omg this is my new fav thread, laughing so much at these,

SHIRIE!!!!! the elusive 21st cast member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:04 am

SHIRIE VS DEBBIE 2017 I can't wait.

gj zhaz I like your blag. Agreed about SIERRA DAWN THO___OMAS and especially JT morphing into the fat superman. I am just not a Sarah fan though. She always seems 2 am drunk, with that wide-eyed confusion and everything she says making no sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:51 am

Hey Tommy, you still obsessed with Stephenie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:09 am

Hey RTF, yes I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Quote :
She always seems 2 am drunk, with that wide-eyed confusion and everything she says making no sense

Dude totally <3 she is that person in the bar who acts super mindblown by your whole conversation even though you didn't say anything amazing at all.

Just how she states in her pre-game with her O_______________Oface that they were all chosen as game changers cause the producers saw something game changing in them O____________O omgface *revelation*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Quote :
your randomly bolding words <3

It's my new thing.

Quote :
her comment about working so hard to keep a straight face was great. I legit thought of you when I heard her say that.

I love that <3

Quote :
you loved Jay too??? <3

Yessss. Favorite by far. I had a feeling you would like him. I liked Adam though as well, and Hannah. And Lucy and Cece <3 and a few others but Jay was definitely more of a game changer in that cast. I loathed FUGGY and Taylor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:11 am

That was one of THE most stupid and bs twists this show has ever done and JT is now a three season offender of ending the games of people far superior to him O_______O

I'm on my phone rn so you can expect a blag later but O_______O at how Jeff and the Dalton Ross' of the world are going to praise that twist for giving us "one of the best TC's ever" but ignore the fact that having one tribe vote out the member of another is NONSENSE.

JT can go die. So can SIERRA DAWN THO____OMAS. Sandra wanting to go right for her <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:14 am

Jay <3 Lucy <3 rofl I knew you'd love her too. I wish someone other than her got HII'd because she was hilarious. Fugtails were the worst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:09 am

WHAT A STUPID TRIBAL COUNCIL

WORST TWIST IN A LONG TIME

SIERRA DAWN THOMAS IS EVIL

FUCK YOU BRAD CULPEPPER

Blag incoming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:11 am

ROFL @ SANDRA

*stands up* "You know who we should all vote for and why? SIERRA DAWN THOMAS."

She always manages to be with the best people and against the worst people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:05 am

That twist was super unfair. I think what bothered me most about it was that there was no justification for it. Like at least with the Outcast twist in PI, it fit with the pirate theme so it didn't feel too unnatural. The Michelle boot in Fiji was also BS but you could argue it was really just a tribe swap disguised as a merge. I don't remember how the bottle twist worked in CI but I'm pretty sure that was BS with no justification too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:32 am

*Debbie anticipation*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 am

FFSDT Survives another week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:21 pm

the bottle twist in CI was one of the worst of all time. a tribe losing two members in one challenge is complete nonsense. CI is definitely one of the most questionable seasons of the show in terms of legitimacy.

others that come to mind (besides the one from last night) are the "swap" in China where they got to take the two strongest members from the other team (basically begging to have the challenge thrown), the HII in Panama, CI, and Cagayan (O_____O @ them bringing it back again), voting somebody off immediately in BvW (Candice ;_Wink, and the beginning twist of Palau where two people didn't get to join tribes.

The fact that Malcolm, Candice (TWICE), and Cirie got screwed by these makes them even worse. I hope they never do what they did last night ever again.

I actually liked the Outcast twist. Not only did it fit with the season, but it brought so much more life to an already amazing season. It was sort of fair, too. I mean I guess they had one extra person but essentially Drake and Morgan had just as much of a shot to win immunity as the outcasts did. I like that they just did it once though and left it there. So much better than Redemption Island 0__________0

I honestly wonder what the show would look like now without HII's. Or even if there were just one, it got played once, and that was it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 am

in regards to the game only having 1 idol i think it would depend on the players, i think the best case would be redemption island, there were idols but it didnt do anything to the game and it wound up kind of boring, no split votes, or heavy strategy just one team dominating and then getting to the end.

but that was a goat season made for rob to win, if you have people willing to play and go hard (like millenials vs gen x, where everyone was willing to go to rocks) it can be a more interesting game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:36 pm

2017 and Jack and Tommy still infuriated with the Survivor Sierra <3

What riveting blondes <3
Barrel rolling and not ruffling any feathers all the way to the finals!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:53 pm

Seriously what the hell just happened (i finally just watched the episode)? How did the vote become Malcolm when was his name ever mentioned?? I was so looking forward to Sandra leaving. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:28 am

Read the other thread. Has all the answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Bobby's hilarious post <3 that made me laugh so much. I wuv you!

Zebra Stripes Sierra and her Anti-bi-OPHtics <3

Sierra Dawn Thomas (is this JT's SISTER? cheaters!)

To an extent I had been feeling bad, cause it must suck to be Sierra DT and to see SO many hateful "why the fuck is she there" threads all over the internet. I mean she SEEMS nice and sweet and like I'd like her irl. But then I remembered her awful white trash season and her enabling of actually shitty people, and THEN she had the NERVE to look at Hali and say "see you don't know what they're doing either" which was AKA you're stuck with me ha ha. There was just something nasty about it. So then I didn't feel bad anymore. 

It was completely dumb to alienate Hali like they did too (Sandra's tribe). That pretty much seals the deal that Hali won't wanna work with them later.

And I'm legit concerned. I will not watch if this Brad, Sierra, Tai, Debbie alliance is a thing. I hope Debbie's implosion completely DESTROYS the fuck out of it (lmao by the way, FINALLY she freaks out). I fucking hate Brad and Tai (where the fuck is Yau-Man? instead of this "game changer" oh yes, dude didn't even fucking know he was playing a game in Koh Rong) and I would rather watch actual Survival shows than watch Sierra play the game. I think it's sad that Sierra ruined so many games in Worlds Apart and that Hali has to be stuck with her again. DIAF, you fucking giraffe.

On a side note, Sandra needs to shut the fuck up!!! The minute they played that idol you could see the color draining out of her face and I think for the first time in her survivor LIFE, she felt scared. Stop saying it isn't going to be you! It's funny the first couple times, but it's going to piss people off. She's eventually going to get snuffed but I'm going to be super picky and bitchy about who does it, how it's done, and why. If she's taken down, I hope it's not by someone ridiculous like Tai or someone completely not on her level, like Sierra.

Sarah, Ozzy, Cirie, Troy <3 surprised to say that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Quote :
Lucy <3 rofl I knew you'd love her too. I wish someone other than her got HII'd because she was hilarious

So many people were like, I already know Lucy is your favorite. I think it's cute. People do that with guys they know I'll be checking out too. I'm very particular with my likes Wink 

Bitch was no nonsense and ready to get things done. She would've went deep if they hadn't idoled her out. At the time, people loved sexy Ken so much that Lucy "being mean" to him made her the worst person ever, even though what she said about him was the truth, and actually turned out to be his entire game. He certainly showed his true colors over the course of the game, but if you're perceptive enough, you will notice he was never actually likable. Ever. NO votes. And like other "no vote" finalists, they have this "no one will beat them" storyline. I saw right through that. Ha ha. Big whiny cry baby that got told to shut his flapping MOUTH and got all sensitive about it. This turned out to be a running theme with this dude. Not a Ken fan. David <3 yes. Ken? No. Sunday <3 sometimes.

I also liked Face Transplant Chick that got rocked out? Sunday didn't like her? If you ever saw me and Tommy talk about face transplant people lol? So you should know who I'm talking about. I can't remember her name. That honestly made me sad to see her cry, which was remarkable since the editing did everything in its power to make you have no opinion of her. I hope she comes back in some fashion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:57 am

Y'all, even though I am DEVASTATED Malcolm left, I am a SIERRA FAN. For realsies, she is dominating this season. SHE was the one to bring up Malcolm's name to vote him out. It would have been better if Sandra had left though. I half like Sandra half don't. It's complicated. Anyway, Sierra is a G.ODDESS. She didn't suck in World's Apart, not really, I mean that season as a whole pretty much sucked, but like...even though she aligned with gross people, it was legit strategy. She wanted to get to the end with Will and Dan cuz she'd obviously beat them. Plus, she was the only one who voted for Carolyn, so we should all respect her for that, cuz Carolyn tying Will is bad enough, it would be worse if he BEAT her.

As for Brad, I skipped BvW, but I know all the FUCK YOU CULPEPPER stuff, but I just read the funny 115 v.3 entry on Brad where Mario explains in detail how Brad was basically just a scapegoat, he didn't START anything, and really, CANDICE was the one who just THREW shade at him for no reason, AND WE ALL KNOW CANDICE IS THE WORST XOXO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am

Yea I read that too, which I guess made me like him a little? I did watch Blood vs Water but it was one of those seasons that was good, but very forgettable. Not gonna say it was CIERA VOTED OUT HER MOM's fault, but that sure didn't help lol.

But the episode where Brad left was pretty good, Caleb being boss <3 Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   

Back to top Go down

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next