Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:59 am

Ep 3 update: still a lacklustre season (mostly boring cast but semi-interesting dynamics) but these three episodes could just be set up for an epic post-swap section of the game. Looking forward to next ep and hope it's a swap into 3 tribes of 5. Not too much to say about this episode though.

Hustlers: I'm really not feeling this tribe.
5. Ryan - Not interesting and not a good character.
4. Lauren - I liked when she confronted Patrick but wish she were voted out instead of him.
3. Ali - She talks a big game to the camera but hasn't really done anything to prove herself yet.
2. Devon - I guess he is here by default? I picked him in my fantasy league (lol) so I hope he goes well.
1. Patrick - ;_____; probably the best casting choice and most unique contestant on this tribe. I wanted to see him embarrass himself for longer.

Healers: This is the most interesting tribe to me at the moment.
6. Joe - O___O
5. Cole - Seems like an Eddie/Andrea situation.
4. Jessica - She is probably smarter than Cole.
3. Mike - Did Joe murder him in the jungle? Where was he this episode?
2. Roark - Seems like she could end up being very UTR this season but I hope she becomes more relevant after the swap.
1. Desi - She is my random favourite <3

Heroes: I thought they would lose the IC for sure.
5. Ben - Boring.
4. Alan - lol @ how bad he is at everything. Apparently he was also terrible when he played for the cowboys.
3. Ashley - She was good in the challenge.
2. Chrissy - plz don't get swapped onto a tribe with Ryan.
1. JP - Default favourite on this tribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:07 pm

I also don't have much to add because that was kind of a boring episode. I'm glad we saw more of Desi, I kind of wish the Healers had lost so that we could see Joe go, I think Cole was dumb to tell Roark and Desi about Joe's idol but that could set stuff up well post-swap if one of them ends up on the same tribe as Joe. I also hope it's 3 tribes of 5.

Ryan is so annoying and I really hope that the tables turn on him so fast post-swap. He's the worst.

Shrad <3 Mrak lol I knew you'd love Lauren <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Bumps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Chrissy <3

HEW is Ben? I need to know, Tommy.

omfg Cole .... Laughing I can't. When he fainted... Laughing And nobody even like, got up to help him.

Hi boys and Cherry and everyone else hope you are all fabulous and staying strong in these dark times.

Kiss kiss!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:24 pm

I have nutsack_seeds on ignore for days now. I was wondering who tf you guys were talking to back der.

omg guys this new season is good imo? Definitely slow burn af but it's not bad by any means from my perspective (but I'm probably easy lol). It's been setting up post-merge carnage since the outset. It'll be grand. I like it better than Mills and Koah Rong so far. It's possible Survivor could be running dry soon though. The key is going to be super good casting from here on out and if you ask me, it's ace this season 100%.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:29 pm

I guffawed at Laursbian. Fuckin funnieeeeeeeee, Mark. She is soooo salty. I also thought YOU were JACK and for a moment I was like wait what? Jack thinks JP is hot? That fucking Cirie avatar lmao. And Cherry thought it was me. Laughing So confusing. It's such an offensively bland avatar like all of hers are <3 (not dissing it either as I do love Cirie again now)

K byeeee I'll be back and am gonna try to check in more now that I got access to a PC again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:36 pm

Definitely enjoying this season more than MvGX so far. Pretty much every boot has gone the way I wanted it to and I think a lot of my favs are poised to go far. Honestly hoping the Heroes and Hustlers pick off the Healers because they are by far my least favs.

1. Queen Lauren
2. JP (my bae)
3. Ashley
4. Chrissy
5. Ryan (Reddit hates him but I actually like him)
6. Devon
7. Ben
8. Mike
9. Purple Desi
10. Cole
11. Jessica (Idk why but I find her so annoying and can't wait for Cole to screw her over somehow)
12. Joe -please be embarrassingly blindsided with your idol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:39 pm

RANKIN'S
1. Chrissy
2. Devon <3
3. Lauren
4. Jessica (minus Cole)
5. Mike
6. Ashley
7. JP
8. Ryan
9. Desi
10. Ben (oh I remember who he is)
11. Cole
12. Joe ewwwwwwwwwwww af
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:30 am

t.ears what happened to this thrad?

Queen Lauren finding the advantage <3 Who would have thought? I'm nervous it will blow up in her face though. Inevitably at least one person will realize there was a vote missing and alert the rest of the tribe, and the preview showed her looking optimistic about it which usually means bad things.

I'd be happy with anyone but Ben or Joe winning at this point. I feel like the edit wants us to root for Ben "the likable marine" but he rubs me the wrong way. He comes off really entitled IMO. Joe is actually becoming slightly more likable while Ben is headed in the other direction. I was actually hoping Joe would succeed in blindsiding him!

1. Lauren - Obvi
2. Devon - I might be biased because I have him in a pool with my friends lol
3. Chrissy - Keep slaying the borewhores girl!!
4. Ryan - I usually hate the superfan archetype but I like you for some reason. Us skinny guys have to support each other (or we'll break)
5. JP - Just keep sticking around and looking pretty <3
6. Ashley - I forgot you existed but you haven't done anything to make me dislike you.
7. Cole - You're not so bad
8. Mike - I can't shake the feeling he's gonna make a Bob Crowly style comeback and win.
9. Joe - gj @ not being completely awful anymore
10. Ben - Please be blindsided. Him winning would be a production/casual fan wet dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:05 pm

lolz I fell a few weeks behind and just now caught up <3

um I'm sorry you guys disagree but this season SUX. I don't really care about any of these people left (Desi and Ali ;_____; RIP) and most of the ones getting screentime are AWFUL. Joe and Ryan are the most annoying archetypes and neither has really added anything unique at all. Ben's shtick is annoying in real life and it's even more annoying on the show. The only good episode was Alan's boot, but even then, I wish that useless Ashley left instead of him.

I hope everything blows up in Ryan's face next week and Devon randomly destroys him.

1. Desi (ugh so robbed. WHY would they boot her over Joe?!?! that makes no sense)
2. Laursbian <3 (totally thought she would be like Denise Martin but it's been surprisingly pleasant to watch her randomly succeed)
3. Devon (I will immensely love him in a Steve from Stanger Things type of way if he turns on Ryan)
4. Cole (he totally got the Healers into this mess but he's pretty derpy and innocent and he pisses Ben off so there's that)
5. Chrissy (she's pretty decent in her own right but she has pretty much always sided with The Wrong People so I can't really forgive her for that)
6. Mike (not as bad as I thought he would be. I agree that he's a weird combo of David from MvGX and Bob Crowley)
7. JP (who)
8. Ashley (I never really liked her but can't put my finger on why)
9. Ben (die)
10. Joe (WHY DID THESE IDIOTS KEEP YOU OVER DESI. die)
11. Ryan (die)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:25 pm

I agree booting Desi over Joe was a stupid move. She wasn't gonna win immunity forever and she didn't really seem like a social or strategic threat. You don't let someone like Joe fester and find idols and advantages and get in people's heads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Devon and Chrissy <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:34 am

I think they booted Desi over Joe is because they wanted to use Joe as a shield. With Joe everyone knows how he plays and who is is with and such, hes very transparent, whereas Desi was smart and could talk to to people and possibly form other alliances, which makes her more of a threat.

Bascially Joe is dumb and cannot hide his game so keep him over the person who can actually play the game.

Jack, i feel you too, this season is all over the place and i feel its just because of editing. They are really pushing Ryan/Ben hard, and it takes away from alot like the first boot having 2 short confessionals in her own boot episode? like what?

Too many secret advantages and such every episode. like just let the game play out. I feel like survivor is on its last legs especially after seeing next seasons "Young and white" cast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:10 am

I know its been almost two weeks, but I'm not happy that they voted out Cole Laughing. If I didn't have three wonderful girls to root for this season would be dead to me like it is for my brother Jack. Cole didn't mean it peeps Sad. He just wanted a couple cinnamon sticks! It's sad because I think some people think he's some hot dumb mountain climbing mactor (though it seems like most fans thought he was entertaining) but if you read some of his reddit posts you'll find out that he's actually different on the inside. Quotes from his posts: "I wasn't ever a popular kid growing up I was socially awkward (still am) and I was picked on a ton which made Middle school and high school a pretty shitty time in my life. I never really have ever had a ton of confidence and I've never looked at myself as some amazingly attractive person. I studied hard through college at Baylor in environmental science and chemistry and have always seen myself as a bit of a nerd and a dork." "To this day I still have confidence issues however survivor was starting to change that with a lot of positivity pre season and it made me feel pretty good about myself." Stay strong <3. If you look at his 18 year old (?) picture on google you can see the slightly awkward Cole (even if I don't think he looks bad at all).

I think he's a great new addition to Survivor (his gameplay was some Paul Verhoeven 1995 shit Laughing) and I can't wait until he rocks second chances 2.

Rank (remaining castaways)
1.Ashley
2.Chrissy
3.Lauren
4.Devon
5.Ryan
6.Mike
7.Ben

Moment of silence for JP guys! He forgot his personality at the airport Laughing. I think he barely did exit interviews too (I believe he was busy with paramedic school). Poor guy <3. I liked him though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:18 am

WCW wrote:
I feel like survivor is on its last legs especially after seeing next seasons "Young and white" cast.

I think there's like 11 people younger than me next season Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:34 am

I wonder if they kept the twist they were initially going to do where
Spoiler:

or reworked it...I hope they reworked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:54 am

I'm not supposed to post here, but I don't feel sympathy for good looking people who claim to be low in confidence and had a tough life when young, being picked on blah blah. If that guy has it tough, how tough do skinny "dorks" like Ryan have it? Stop feeling sorry for yourself, Cole. You already have it 10 times better than most other guys in life. Yeah you worked for your body shape, but some guys could never look like that no matter what and he's feeling sorry for himself for being picked on and no confidence. Come on. Who hasn't been picked on as a kid? I went through it too. If he struggles with confidence, the rest of us are doomed who look like Ryan or some other unfortunate sole who actually has it rough. Man up. As somebody who has low confidence, hearing somebody like him talk about it just annoys me. He has no idea how good he has it, just by being a good looking person alone, never mind anything else. God help him if he had some actual problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:25 am

I think they reworked it a bit from what i read

"It will be a separate location castaways are sent to throughout the game for short periods of time, Ghost Island will be populated with advantages from past seasons. These advantages are said to be ones associated with past mistakes, such as Erik Reichenbach’s Immunity Necklace and James Clement’s two Hidden Immunity Idols. It’s unclear at this moment whether all the advantages will be located on Ghost Island at the same time nor is it clear if/how a castaway will be able to utilize these advantages" (Inside Survivor, 2017).

So it is more like exile island, just with a lot of advantages. I think something like 10 advantages will be hidden on the island, and whatever one you find you keep, but cant keep looking, so anyone coming back from the island could have anything from an idol to a double vote.

If thats how it works then next season is going to be all over the place with some sort of power being used every round or a bunch of advantages being used all at once (4 idols, 3 double votes, 2 steal a votes, 1 stop a vote etc in one tribal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:45 am

Could be messy and make someone way too OP, but better than the original lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:00 pm

That twist is gonna flop so hard if the majority alliance keep sending each other there, if they have the choice. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:13 pm

John with 4 idols Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Neil Laughing Laughing Laughing . Relax dude!! It was just a couple sentences out of a couple paragraphs that he posted on reddit (which made sense to what a few people on there were saying). Btw that shit can stick with you (it doesn't matter what you look like). I mean Henry Cavill of all people still feels insecure and I guess sometimes sees himself as the fat kid when he looks in the mirror. You also don't know what "actual" problems anyone has. Unpopular opinion (cause I know people like Devon) but I actually think Ryan's the cutest guy left. His personality leaves a lot to be desired (which is probably why he has a hard time getting a girlfriend) but he's not unattractive. He's also interned for congress and wants to be a lawyer. I'm sure he's had a privileged life in many ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:36 pm

I think Ryan is cute as well <3 I don't mind that he's so skinny because duh <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Ryan said something horrible last episode which really made me see him in a different light. He said something along the lines of "how did we get fooled by a couple of surfers?" referring to Devon and Ashley. Can't stand that shit. People who look down on others because of what they do. How could we get fooled by a couple of surfers, because surfers and dumb and beneath me...hate it. Ok it's just one comment and people say things in the moment. He may feel bad about it and was just frustrated at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Officially done with this show. Never watching again. That was soooooooooo rigged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   

Back to top Go down

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next