Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:26 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Fuck you, Garrett. Asshole. There was no call to say that but you're such a "sassy bitch" you can't help yourself. Do your bitching about me on Skype from now on. I don't want to argue with you. Happy for you to post your thoughts here and I'll stay away from this thread to avoid you pair of cunts from this point on. Just don't bring me up again.

Apologies to the rest for this post.

Mykee, Tony knew he was going, receiving every vote. He had 5, but with Sandra flipping, she now had 5, gathering up those who were left out of Tony's 5. His main 3 allies had no choice then. Aubry flipped easily. Caleb and Malcolm were bummed (see tribal expressions) but had no choice. Nobody would talk to Tony that day. He knew his num 1 (Aubry) had flipped, so was just a revenge vote. Sandra doesn't trust her so her vote was a warning. I learned all this from an interview he did (see video). I think it's a magazine website or something, not sure, well they have a short phone interview with each person voted off. I always need more insight lol, to fully understand what went down and why. I miss the Survivor Aftershow. We have to hear from the voted out player the reasons why they left. Rob C's know it alls is fun too.

Thanks Neil. Listening now. I'm surprised they left so much out of the episode, I'm guessing they'll explain it a bit in the next ep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:38 pm

no personal feuds in this thread plz ^_^

ok so like I said, I went into this season and especially the premiere with super low expectations because of how awful returning player seasons can become, but the premiere at least was really good. There are still lots of awful people left and I don't feel good about Sandra or Cirie's future so it could still get way worse BUT dang that was an enjoyable premiere.

Tony leaving was so so so beautiful. I imagine that that's the sort of fate that Russell would've had in HvV if they had any idea who he was. I'm glad they all had zero time for his nonsense and he didn't even make it out of the premiere. Please never come back.

Ciera ;____; leaving first in a season like this is awful, and plotting too early to get rid of the guy who nobody liked is a really crappy reason to go. I'm not too torn up about her boot, though. My overall feelings for her across three seasons is mild like and appreciation. I was never that upset to see her go. Her 5th-10th-20th placements lol

I find it so interesting that the show is now so hung up on the three tribe format (I'm guessing they swap to three tribes of six next episode). They did it once in All-Stars and then go eight years before doing it again, they decide they like it, and have now done it almost every season since. I like it because it makes the gameplay interesting and you sort of have to have a feel on where everybody is.

18. Caleb (I KNEW that he would come out of his nonexistence in Kaoh Rong to put himself with the worst people imaginable O_____O I almost vom'd when I saw him buddy up to Tony right away and becoming his #1)
17. Brad (I fear that he may go far. He and Monica are the most random and irrelevant returnee duo, I don't get why the show is so obsessed with making them a thing. I get scared when someone as awful as him gets a CP toneless edit)
*gap*
16. Ozzy (lol @ him still being bitter at Cirie eight years later. Dude she was totally at the bottom of your alliance, and you had a way more successful 3rd appearance than she did. Get over it. also lol @ all of his tattoos now and how old he looks. What a random presence)
15. Troyzan (I'm glad he managed to not be awful and on team Sandra and against Tony)
14. Sierra (ugh @ her finding the advantage. also makes me nervous. she's not beyond redeeming herself, though)
13. JT (I don't really remember anything he did? Is he jealous of Cirie too? dude you were the reason she went so early last time)
*gap*
12. Zeke (I'm like 5 episodes into Milennials vs. Gen X now. I appreciate his appreciation of playing with people like Cirie, and I *think* I appreciate his voice/perspective, but he's the type of person that the producers decide they love too much and force him on us (#cochran), so I'm proceeding with caution)
11. Andrea (I don't really remember anything she did other than saying she's going to play smarter I guess? Let's hope so. She's also not beyond redeeming herself)
10. Sarah (playing like a criminal, not like a cop lol. I fear for what that means. I could easily see her siding with all of the awful people, but I'm glad that she's now going to have a story outside of Tony)
9. Aubry (siding with Tony O_____O she's probably going to have a vendetta against Sandra now, which will make her plummet in my rankings if she does. I still appreciate what she brings to the show)
8. Jeff (siding with Sandra and not being too power hungry and turning on her <3 that's totally something I could've seen him doing in other seasons, but he showed that he must have a heart deep down there)
*gap*
7. Debbie (still lolworthy)
6. Tai (LOL @ his whole conversation with Cirie. "did they say I'm on the block????" "......................just be careful". I'm glad they're highlighting how cartoonish his love for the animals is)
*gap*
5. Hali <3 (being one of Sandra's loyal henchmen like I expected her to <3 she's a delightful ^_^ presence just like I expected)
4. Michaela (ok I'm a lot more into her season (I think her boot ep is coming up soon) and I love her. I love her complete inability to keep expressions from her face. I love the raw energy and tenacity she brings. I love that she's out there with so many people who have been waiting for this opportunity forever. I love that she didn't side with Tony. I hope she goes far)
3. Cirie (lolol @ the whole segment where she's going around trying to make friends and everyone's like "um yeah idk if I can trust her". Everyone was out to get her at the beginning of HvV too and she managed to weasel her way into the majority, so I don't doubt she'll be able to do it again, especially with a swap coming up. She looks like she's in a lot better shape now, too. her cackling about how she's not going to crush people's souls... yet <3 she's so fun)
2. Malcolm (his Tony impressions and general reactions to Tony's existence in general = lol. He also brings so much natural fun and charisma everywhere he goes. I will forgive him for siding with Tony because Tony already left and because what he's got going for him covers a multitude of sins. I hope he ends up on the same tribe as Andrea and gives funny confessionals about her. Although I was confused about his confessional about Sandra, saying she won twice by getting a loyal army of people to do her every move. Um bro I thought you were a fan? She was always fighting from the bottom)
1. Sandra (effortlessly brings it every single time. I love how she's not even scared of coming off too strong. "the queen stays the queen". I think that'll still be true no matter what. The fact that she's still alive and outlasted Tony is kind of ridiculous in and of itself. even if she goes in the very next episode, I'll be so satisfied with her return. Sandra's always been a mouthy, balls-out sort of character, and this is the most we've seen her like that early on ever. I will enjoy every second of this)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Zhaz and Tommy where u guys @
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Over time, it is easy to forget how great Sandra is; and then 1 confessional in, you remember why she is the greatest. Her and Courtney will never be topped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:29 pm

honesty hour: I don't think Courtney Yates is an all time great. Not even Survivor's best Courtney. She's one of the best, if not *the* best, UTR sidekicks of all time, but she's still just a UTR sidekick. I loved her presence in HvV most because she wasn't featured as much, only showed up with funny one liners, then spent the rest of the time as a really fun juror. Sandra is in a different league than she is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Never been a big fan of Courtney, though I would've loved to see her as a random winner of China just because. But I admit she didn't play the best game that season either, I just didn't care much for Todd and found his win to be sort of obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:41 am

Omg jack how dare you Courtney Yates is survivors best Courtney by a long shot and an amazing goddess ^_^

I agree with your opinions of the premiere btw I have mild appreciation for Ciera as well

Also, no personal feud from me. I have him on ignore so I won't be responding <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Courtney Yates is like a B+ contestant and Courtney Marit is a solid A.

Courtney Yates is better than like 8/10 of all the rest of the Courtney's of the world, im sure ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Who is Sandra's new white girl? Is it Hali? I would love that.

I am rewatching the premiere today so I can do an actual blag. I know I missed some stuff since it was 2 hours. I pretty much loved every second of it though.

Take ya ass home.

Tony lmao clearly not the best aw too bad so sad  xo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Jack wrote:
She's one of the best, if not *the* best, UTR sidekicks of all time, but she's still just a UTR sidekick. I loved her presence in HvV most because she wasn't featured as much, only showed up with funny one liners, then spent the rest of the time as a really fun juror.

That is all she needs to be. I don't think she's an all-time great, but is a memorable character for all good reasons, and her teaming with Sandra is just a great combo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:11 am

then where's your actual blag? O_____O

yeah Hali is Sandra's new white girl. I knew it. I love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:27 am

SOCO-81 doesn't even know how to blag.

My ranking after the premiere:

20. Tony - What an utter embarrassment. He looks like one of those deep sea fish that get captured in the high pressure of deep sea then when they get brought to the surface they turn into a gross pale lumpy blob because they aren't adapted to atmospheric pressure. I was dreading his return because I knew he would be desperately trying to out-camera-whore everyone else in the cast. Then right off the bat he goes running off into the forest making llama screams and proceeds to dig a hole and slithers into it while muttering about his spy shack. He almost reached Phillip Sheppard levels. Thankfully he got rekt by Sandra. I couldn't have come up with a better demise for him.

19. Ozzy - O_________O Go back into the fiery chasm from whence you came.

18. Sierra Dawn Thomas - NO. JUST NO. I can't believe the producers are even acknowledging the existence of the calamity that we know as Survivor: Worlds Apart, let alone calling the most dull and disappointing enabler of the entire season a 'game changer'.  She has somehow already drunkenly stumbled across the legacy advantage and I am NOT READY for her to make it further than any of my favourites. She also looks incredibly weird this season and it is unnerving. Specifically her cheeks and around her eyes.

17-15. JT, Brad and Caleb - GO AWAY

*gap*

14. Sarah - She was only brought back because of Tony and now their precious favourite has been voted off so why is she still there? Can they just snuff her torch out too please?

13. Andrea Bulky - What a scrappy and desperate presence. I hope that she frantically overplays until nobody trusts her and she gets voted off. This should preferably happen by episode 5 as opposed to the usual 10 episodes that she runs this process over.

12. Ciera - How embarassing, she went with such little fanfare and unanimously. The reasoning for voting her out was pretty weak too. I'm hoping there is an interesting explanation for this, like her vomiting all over their rice stash or her being responsible for spreading a communicable disease amongst the tribe.

11. Jeff Varner - Not sure why he is back. He was also terrible at every challenge so lol @ people targeting Sandra for challenge performance instead of him.

10. Aubry - kind of disappointing that she teamed up with Tony. Maybe now that he is gone she can be interesting again.

9. Troyzan - total dud of a casting choice but at least he teamed up with Sandra.

*gap*

8. Zeke - A bit of a weird casting choice but okay. He was likeable for *most* of his season and at least will try to play the game.

7. Tai - lol @ him chewing up the corn then slowly regurgitating it onto the ground in front of the chickens as if he is a mother bird. As long as he doesn't gain much control of the game and the edit continues to make fun of him then I will enjoy him.

6. Hali - ^____^ what a nice presence. She is a Sandra supporter, she is hot and even though she is a whacko casting choice she is in a good position to be the next Kelley Wentworth and surprise us.

5. Debbie - Good entertainment value as usual.

4. Cirie - I would like to see her become a big player this season then possibly have an epic blindside after the merge. Her in Exile Island and for most of Micronesia is one of my favourite contestants ever so I still like her a lot from that.

3. Michaela - I'm pretty sure the rest of her tribe thinks she is crazy and useless but I hope she gets a chance to prove herself to them. Hoping she gets more screen time too.

2. Malcolm - Easily the best male casting choice this season. He is not taking himself too seriously but is still there to win and will make for good television. Hope he ends up working with people that I do not hate.

*gap*

1. Sandra - SAY HI TO CIERA FOR ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:30 am

Tommy <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 am

Oh this looks like fun. Hopefully I'm welcome to rank the 20 players for one time only, based on the premiere Very Happy . Nobody is doing it in the other Survivor thread. Hope you enjoy.

20: Sandra - Why is she back? She's an average player. She spent all of HvV trying to get Russell out and failed. Just because she won twice, doesn't make her royalty. She wouldn't even come in the top 10 best players ever list so I wish she would stop acting so obnoxious and zip that lippy mouth because I can't stand her and cannot wait until her torch gets snuffed so all the fangirls can go cry their eyes out. Mouthing off to Tony when he was leaving was completely classless. Bye.

19: Ozzy - Again, why has he returned? His Survivor story was completed years ago. He's played three times and not adapted his game whatsoever. He sucks. Every time he plays, he plays the same game. Such a wasted spot.

18: Michaela - As lippy as ever. Really annoying. Really bad player as well. MillvGen X had way better females to bring back than her and please STFU saying bye Felicia.  She's a poor sport and has a terrible attitude. I hope she's an early boot again.

17: Tai - Tai is a great guy, but I just have no interest in him as a player. More dumb scenes of him feeding chickens and annoying tribemates. Not smart. I'm bitter he got given a spot over Neal. Sure, Neal may not be "entertaining" like Tai, but he sure as hell deserved the shot more than Tai, who had his chance. He made the end and he lost. If you can call Hali or Sierra game changers, you can call Neal one too. There is certainly a strong case that his vote off in jury changed how that finale could have gone as he would have been a strong advocate for Aubry.

16: Ciera - Never been a fan. Happy to see her go first. So over the whole "she voted out her mum" nonsense. Hope she doesn't play again as each time she has, she's finished in lower positions each time.

15: Andrea - How did she not see that advantage? It was right there lol she needs to go to Specsavers.

14: Zeke - Grew to dislike Zeke quite a bit by the end of his run last season. He is a very capable player and I expect him to go deep again, but just not a supporter. I hope he keeps it classy and doesn't attack anyone on a personal level, like he did to David at one tribal over his anxiety. Not cool, but this is a fresh start and he seems to be fitting in well despite being an unknown to them.

13: Hali - Like many, I'm wondering why she's there, but that's not her fault. She's only so low in my list for siding with "Queen".

12: Troyzan - The biggest disappointment for me so far. Again, sided with "Queen" and that pisses me off. Hoping it doesn't last. I like him but not supporting him as long as he's aligned with Sandra.

11: Debbie - Usual nutty self. She grew to annoy me on her season. I hope this isn't a repeat case.

10: Jeff - He's fun but he sucks in challenges so hard and I was rooting for the red team. He just holds them back and then laughing constantly at the second tribal got annoying. He will need to hope he gets a good swap and is on a winnign team or could find himself in trouble, again.

09: Cirie - I feel bad for Cirie. I'm not a fan and don't believe she should be playing again. I don't like people who get four shots but she was put on a difficult tribe to begin, being with a guy she blindsided and another guy who blindsided her. Nobody in the game has as tough a start as her so I feel for her for that. Not sure she will last very long.

08: Sarah - I quite like Sarah. She's like a cool Tom boy. Not conceited at all despite still being cute and went out with class in her first season despite the other alliance obnoxiously clapping loudly. I hope she does well and fits in with whoever she ends up with.

07: Sierra - Like most, I'm wondering why she's there but putting that aside, she had a strong start. She noticed the advantage, which Andrea did not and seems to be fitting in well with her team. The people who should go far are the people with very little target on their backs, like Sierra. Can go deep again for sure.

06: JT - Always been a fan of JT. Really good guy and I feel he has something to prove this season after what happened in HvV. Handled the Cirie situation well and will be an asset to any tribe. I hope he does well.

05: Aubry - Easily my favourite female int he cast. Was Neal's closest allie in her first season and was completely robbed in the finals. I appreciate her willingness to work with Tony early on, even if she abandoned it. A very cunning player who I think will go far once again.

04: Brad - He's impressed me. He has a whole new startegy coming into this. He knows not to put himself forward as the leader. He's playing up the dumb guy jock, take me along for the ride and I'll do what you tell me card. He's changing up his strategy and that's what you have to do if you failed badly the first time. Nothing worse than a returnee who doesn't do a thing differently to before, Ozzy...I know Brad has many haters, but I like him.

03: Caleb - Never saw myself liking this guy. I don't usually like guys like this, but he seems cool and I liked his willingness to work with Tony. We barely saw him in his first season. If he can get in with the right people, he can do well.

02: Tony - Ah Tony. So sad to see him go this early. Oof all the people, he probably had the biggest target going in, but they gave him a shot. He was so funny trying to dig his spy bunker. He's such a nutcase, but in the most wonderful way. Never a dull moment with Tony around. Like he was going to dig a big hole, hide in it and expect nobody to see him? Haha. Such a shame the alliance never worked out and his paranoia got the better of him, but he took it well.  I hope it's not the last time we see him. Every season needs a Tony.

01: Malcolm - Really have grown to like Malcolm over his appearances. I think he's the best male player in the cast and was happy he tried to play with Tony. Malcolm is has the perfect blend of physical, strategic and social play to be a serious threat in any season.

Well those are my thoughts on the 20 players for the first episode of this season. Peace ☀
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:38 pm

If you want to keep liking Sarah just never look at her Twitter, she's like an embodiment of everything you dislike in American stereotypes lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:45 pm

Lmao oh do tell me more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:58 pm

She's big on like guns and loves Trump and called people that protested against him animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Sandra is the only one that matters. In like 30 minutes of airtime she managed to inspire so many quotes. She was such a boss I was shook. I'm not even a Survivor fan and she was the main reason I watched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Merriska wrote:
She's big on like guns and loves Trump and called people that protested against him animals.

I looked lol noticed she's a Trump fan. I'll try to put that stuff aside and just judge on the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Rekt <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:44 am

CHAX we are still waiting for you X___X

wow the outcomes of these last two episodes are seriously too good to be true so far. I can't believe that they brought Caleb back but I'm rejoicing that his tribe got rid of him ^_^ especially because it was him or Hali. Still kind of irks me that he came back in the first place but I'd rather he go early than make it to the end so that the producers feel justified O_O I don't get why they were trying to make him and Tai a thing so bad.

rofl @ the entire goat sequence. "Sandra doesn't really give a damn, which I'm realizing is her MO for life." lollercoaster x 3. I hope Malcolm and Sandra become BFFs, even if Sandra may be screwed next episode ;___; the blue tribe has such a fun dynamic.

JT: hey yall lets go fishing
JT: oops the spear broke *runs off back to camp and scurries around for approximately 7.5 hours hoping nobody will notice*
Everyone: um... lol he's gone next

also Varner's comment about JT's absence making it seem like they just hijacked the whole camp lol.

as much as HII's are excessive and I'd still rather they didn't exist, my fav way of incorporating them is hiding them in challenges.

17. JT (rofl @ him being such an idiot and isolating himself right away. he looks toothless and his accent is more indecipherable than ever)
16. Troyzan (here we go again O________O)

*gap*

15. Ozzy (it won't be long before he's accumulated the most days played of anyone ever so gj I guess. I wonder if old stoner lesbian Ozzy will be his new flavor. This talk of his relationship with Cirie two weeks in a row and being the sole focus of his tribe minus the HII stuff is ~intriguing~ to say the least, given the more positive spin it had this week. If he finishes ahead of her though O________O)
14. Brad (his weirdly positive edit is making me very very nervous. but I guess if he's not some sexist aggro douche then he's automatically more tolerable. gj @ getting rid of someone useless to the cast already)
13. Sierra (well would you look at that, she makes a comment about how voting Caleb out is the smart thing to do and then goes back and says she doesn't want to ruffle any feathers. at least she actually voted him out, even though she probs didn't have much sway in the decision)

*gap*

12. Sarah (lol @ her only focus being on Tony. she'll probably be UTR1 until her boot now that there's nothing else for her to talk about)
11. Zeke (I finished Millennials vs. Gen X and I am not excited about his presence on this season, although I get it, and I don't hate it. He's fine so far I guess but he hasn't had to go to TC yet. Hopefully he learned a lesson from his awful power trip last time. I'll give him a shot)
10. Tai (lol @ him covering himself in sand to the point where he looks like some exotic sea creature. all the focus on his relationship with Caleb is dumb but I'm glad we won't be seeing that anymore. I really don't know how much more Tai has to offer other than lolworthy moments. I can't see his character going in new interesting directions)
9. Andrea (lol @ her trying to "make Troy comfortable" and him seeing right through it. I hope people don't take her as seriously as they did in Caramoan, because she'd be a lot of fun in the Alina role, not in the wannabe Parvati role)

*gap*

8. Aubry (seemingly being associated closely with the rest of her tribe minus JT <3 here's your shot to make better friends, gurl)
7. Debbie (she is weirdly MOR toneless so far. That makes me suspicious. although listening to her talk is still entertaining)
6. Jeff (being against JT <3 he can give funny confessionals. he may be higher if he hadn't already come back for Cambodia because his presence this season is still kind of wtf)

*gap*

5. Hali (speaking of wtf presences. Good for her for surviving 3 TC's already and outlasting Caleb <3 she is smarter than she lets people think she is. Hopefully she can be reunited with her fun tribe soon)
4. Michaela (I finished MvGX and she was my fav. She has -it- and she brings -it- and I could not have picked a better pre-merge boot from the past few seasons to come back for this one. being with Sandra and Malcolm again <3)
3. Cirie (werk it gurlfran. Make Ozzy your best friend then slice his throat again. Use your mind tricks to make Troy give you his idol, too)
2. Malcolm (such a great narrator. he has such a fun and funny perspective on things and he brings his genuine self to the show without feeling like he's whoring it up for the cameras)
1. Sandra (the goat scene was hilarious and so her. surviving another week <3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:58 am

also I've been waiting for them to do a double boot in a three tribe format FOREVER. it makes so much sense when you have such a huge cast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:35 am

YES I'm so happy that Caleb went and Hali stayed. This season could very easily already have gone down the drain if Sandra and Hali had lost out to Tony and Caleb by this stage. The editors have done a good job so far setting up the decoy boots as if they are the actual boots.

I prefer the three tribe format to two tribes while there are more than 16 people. It gives more evenly spread screen time and lets us see more of people that would otherwise have been ignored if they were in a tribe with 8 others. Hoping for another episode or two of this then a swap back into two tribes.

RANKING:

18. Sierra Dawn Thomas - No wonder Hali never spoke to this demon after Worlds apart. Sierra is yet to ever align with or talk favourably about anyone that isn't terrible. She doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities and is still the worst casting choice of the season. Worst of all it seems like she is on a sleep-inducing but steady trajectory to the endgame. BE GONE, SIERRA.

17. Caleb - What a douchebag. He seemed really sexist and delusional at tribal when he was droning on about Hali being 'easier to manipulate' and generally a worse person than him. What on earth did he think he offered the tribe (or anyone at all)? Hali at least has been educated and trained to serve society in some form. His contribution to the world thus far is 'shitty reality tv star'. SAY HI TO CIERA FOR ME.

16. Brad - NOPE

15. Ozzy - He is a stoned lesbian and I reject his presence in any season but he didn't annoy me this episode. That may change quickly as soon as he gets more screen time.

14. JT - O_______O He seemed so camera-aware with his speech about the goats. I don't like people who are sanctimonious with regard to animal rights but do not practice what they preach in their every day lifestyle. Most of the tribe was putting on a show to the cameras about how benevolent they were for releasing the goats but then they turn around and kill a chicken without a second thought. Also JT is no different this season and I don't want to watch him for a third time.

*gap*

13. Sarah - Her facial expressions annoy me.

12. Andrea - She seems so irrelevant this season. lol @ Troyzan not being a fan of her.

11. Jeff - Shouldn't have been brought back for this season but he isn't that bad.

10. Aubry - I wonder if she will do anything interesting this season? We haven't heard much from her.

9. Zeke - I am not sure if he is going to bring anything new to this season that we didn't already see from him last season.

8. Troyzan - I hope he idols out Andrea after she desperately tries to make an alliance with him. Somebody asked me today why I hate Troyzan and I realised that I don't even remember. I hate his name and I remember thinking he was a bitter betty when he was outnumbered and outplayed by the women in One World. But also One World was kind of a terrible season and I can't think of many other options for a returnee.

*gap*

7. Tai - LOL @ him slowly covering himself in sand. He makes me laugh.

6. Debbie - I like her in the same way that I like Tai. Debbie highlight thus far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fw8w7L17lg&feature=youtu.be

5. Hali - <3 So hot. She is not exactly an exciting person for a tv show but she is one of the only sane or normal people on the cast so it is easy to cheer for her.

4. Michaela - lol @ calling Sandra a villain. Plz direct your rage at someone else Michaela. Glad to see her killing it in a challenge again.

3. Cirie - She sort of just ends up here by default. It feels so familiar seeing her on a new tribe and assessing her tribemates from the social outskirts. I hope she starts to work her way into the centre of the tribe and take the reigns like she has in the past.

*gap*

2. Malcolm - Not his best episode but I am still looking forward to seeing what he does this season.

*GAP*

1. Sandra - WHAT'S THAT IN MY DAMN HAIR

There still isn't much to talk about with this season aside from the Sandra and Tony feud. Hope it starts getting more interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:32 am

Cirie and Ozzie on such a small tribe together makes me nerviss. Cirie MUST come out victorious.

That baby goat was seriously adorable and I'm glad they didn't kill it.

I love Aubry but I'm nervous she is going to be idol'd or rocked out with her rather subdued edit so far which is a stark contrast to her KR edit. But I think her edit picked up after the merge last time so hopefully that's the case here too if she makes it that far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:29 pm

The Ozzy and Cirie feud has been brewing through 2 eps now. Technically 3 but whatever. I feel like it's juicy and is going to come to a head sooner than later.

Ironically, neither of them are bothering me this season so I kind of hope they work things out. They're legendary. And Ozzy actually sounds like he's learned something from the first 3 times he played, which is like ok FINALLY man. I did like this guy for a little bit in Cook Islands.

I find Cirie's 180 turn from couch potato to self-entitled "go dig out vibes for me" bitch persona to be a turn off but she is a fabulous player and has done so much for the game. The Courtney vote. Who would have ever thought you could only use 3 votes to cause a blindside?

I wouldn't be sad if she finally won a season. To me she's more deserving as a 4peater than Boston Rob or Ozzy.

Rankings:
Tony - Bye, gross
Caleb - Bye, gross
Ciera - She's already out but it's kind of sad cause Ciera is the epitome of a game changer. I don't miss her though.

This season is perfect so far. 3 people I didn't really want there are gone. <3

BLAG for your face JASH:

Sierra - Are they legit filming new Sierra confessionals in the studio and SPLICING them into the season? I swear those trees behind her all the time are not on the island. I feel like she's an enabler of awful stuff and when I think of her I think of awful Rodney and Mike and Dan and other white trash people so hopefully her alliance is just using her. I knew RIGHT AWAY that she would be up Brad's ass and look? Bff's. Vom. Somebody please tell me that the Brad/Sierra/Tai/Debbie faction isn't going to be a thing? I honestly will stop watching.

Zeke - No. Game ruiner vibes. Please buy new clothes. Annoying person. And why is HE on this season and not Jaygoddess? <3

Tai - Dumb ass idiot. His confessionals suck again. His gameplay sucks again. His animal loving is cute but blah didn't we just see that go the fuck away.

Aubry - I just don't like her. Sorry. :/ Her edit is very weird too. I'm not getting attached. As a person... <3 totally love her but I find her gameplay a little neurotic and a lot overrated.

Andrea - Tied with Aubry. I'm not getting attached to her. She's even less of a character 2 eps in than in both previous seasons. I was also wondering if maybe that's who Troy idols out? If he even does. She and Aubry definitely have incomplete stories so far.

Jeff Varner - I feel like this is a "awe but Kimmi<3 got so far in Cambodia can I please come back again" kinda thing. I mean I love the guy but when he keeps popping up, you start to actually analyze them and you realize they suck. Never made jury. Out super early in Cambodia. Doesn't think Tony's a liar. This is the guy that chooses to vote Colby at the Aus merge, knowing full well that Jerri and Keith had votes. He's dumb and like Zeke, I get game ruiner vibes. Please prove me wrong.

JT - What happened to this guy? He could have bought a tooth implant with his millions instead of that fake looking bridge he has in there. And his body just blobs everywhere. This guy used to be amazing. Talk about your hero Superman being in a fat suit! Seems like the shoe is on your foot now, JT. Hi Colby <3 still lookin good, babes.

Cirie - Her edit has me liking her <3 I don't have much to say though, so far it's been a rerun with her. All she talks about is Ozzy and that's all Ozzy talks about.

Ozzy - See above. He's really not bothering me! But didn't he wear that camo shirt in South Pacific? It had the red paint smeared on it. I was super confused for a minute and thought my hulu was on and I was watchin an old season.

Sarah - I just adore her. IDK why cause Merriska brought up some stuff that I really can't get past without being a hypocrite. I don't support Trump supporters, especially the ones who tweet those types of tweets. But whatever this is Survivor and she was such a delightful, way-too-serious mess in Cagayan and I couldn't help but love her. My friend Valerie is the exact same chick so I'm sure I'd like her irl too. She's sooo daft like, "who flipped?" hmm maybe the lady that you were mean to  <3 I love that scene with her and Kass. It rivals Eliza and Parvati in Micro with all the sassy hair flipping and body language and hilarious Jeremiah is there all cute and harmless. Sarah has very little self-awareness but she's actually game savvy at the same time? You have to give her credit. She was, to our knowledge, the first person who was catching on to Tony's bullshit. So she's not completely dumb. In Cagayan, she said everything with like, wide shocked eyes as if it's the most shocking thing ever said and she had a cute "oh well I got outplayed" attitude when she got blindsided. Anyone else probably would have been super bitter. She's a bit more subdued and gamey now, and her slow burn edit is very obvious. I don't get Jury Foreman vibes from her like I did in Cagayan. She had the most obvious Jury Foreman edit in history but this time I think she's going longer. And if you pay close attention, you'll notice she's in practically everyone's alliance or people are counting on her in some way. So many people have mentioned her name as an ally, so she's extremely powerful at this point in the game, even if we're not actually seeing it. That's not good either though. So we'll see. I'm interested in seeing what happens to her. She's oddly fascinating.

Michaela - I wasn't a Michaela fan at ALL during GenX vs Mils. Her reaction to her blindside was awful. Half the time I never even understood what she was talking about. It's like she always has adrenaline running through her so she talks like she's breathless. Anyway back to her in THIS season. I fell in love with her immediately when she said "ima have to hold my face like THIS just so people can't read my facial experssions". That is the story of my fucking LIFE <3 <3 <3 and I can't tell if the constant mention of Sandra is alluding to a rivalry later, or that she's a huge fangirl in hiding. IDK but it's juicy. She could easily get into my top favorites depending on how she spins things. She's in a fantastic position with great people who aren't even worried about her.  

Troy - awe I'm sad to see so many people dislike him? I liked him in OW kinda, but so far I REALLY like him. I could do without the "this is MY island" shit cause um, didn't he leave the next episode anyway? To me that was his worst moment in OW. He was a much better character than that. I loved the girls that season but I equally loved the guys so I didn't find it as awful as everyone else did. Anyway, wow @ almost being 60. Come on guys...gotta give this dude some credit. Open your heart to him. He seems sweet and like he likes the right people. The only thing that worries me is that he isn't reallyyyyy that great of a player. I can see him botching this whole idol situation and somehow Andrea will be the one to find out about it or something.

Malcolm - 3rd time in a row I've found no faults with this guy. Interesting confessionals, smart gameplay, nice to look at, seems like a good friend, funny, hardly ever says anything bad about other people. I am glad Caleb isn't going to drag him down now, but it looks like good old JT is going to step into that role. Ew. He got a lot further in the game when he played with the older ladies so he might wanna try that again!!! Stick with Sandra. He didn't get as far with Reynolds (Andrea rofl <3) and Eddie. I would love a Malcolm and Sandra bff final 2 thing but I have a feeling he's eventually going to target her.

Debbie - Sexay <3 I love that she's letting her hair down and allowing us to see the true model in her. She honestly does look a lot prettier this time around but it's the same old HILARIOUS AF Debbie. I loved her immediately when she said "I took a walk with Cirie and I just smelled a bunch of BS". The inclusion of this scene is NOT lost on me either. We will see a Cirie and Debbie feud. Mark my words.

Hali - So far, she's that player that has come back aggressive and with something to prove. But she's being quiet about it. Nobody needs to see your blazing flame girl. I honestly thought she was so gone last night. Debbie and Tai are fuckin RUTHLESS <3 and I was glad to see Hali FIGHTING for her spot and a little bit of attitude came out. She's seriously adorable af.

Sandra - That's what you get for plottin against me!! is almost as fabulous as IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT CHU ALL THE TIIIIIIIIIIIIME". Effortless entertainment. Sandra has SLAYED the fuck out of so many awful people and I never even dreamed that Tony would be one of them. I feel like she's too much in charge of all those sheeps though. And I didn't really get the goat thing. JT is the idiot who started that anyway. But yeah...I know exactly which edit she's getting. I'm not sad about it though. She had no business even surviving the first tribal council so every minute extra with her is a blessing and I won't complain. Love you CHANGA <333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   

Back to top Go down

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Other :: TV Talk-
Jump to: