Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Sun May 07, 2017 8:41 pm

lol @ Jamie in Guatemala. there were a ton of people struggling at the Cirie challenge but Jamie literally couldn't complete the first task while the other tribe won. double lol @ him being "come on guys let's finish! ^_^" while everyone else was like "no screw u Jamie"

I think it was definitely condescending of Jeff to do that to Cirie, especially since she's proven herself multiple times to be a certifiable badass at this game.

Andrea is also joining Parvati, Amanda, Rupert (lol), and Ozzy as the only people to play 100 days in just three seasons. I didn't know that about the immunity wins but I guess that makes sense. Andrea has ~exceeded expectations~ more than most people this season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
survivorisdabest

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Tue May 09, 2017 5:20 am

Yes gj Andrea for exceeding expectations, she has done so well in her O.W.L.S.

Where are you getting your survivor stats? I need a website or something to tell me all of these fun facts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Tue May 09, 2017 2:18 pm

LOL I can't use that phrase without thinking of HP.

I get them from the Survivor wiki (survivor.wikia.com) and also from Sporcle quizzes lolol. I am always on a Sporcle kick for some category (geography, sports, HP, movies, general knowledge, etc.) and lately it's been Survivor. There's one in particular that asks for every contestant that's lasted 35 days and it has all of the contestants in order of total days played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
survivorisdabest

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed May 10, 2017 6:48 am

I love sporcle!! I always do geography quizzes (name the countries of ____) and general knowledge ones. Maybe I'll do a survivor sporcle binge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 am

same. it's always what I do to kill time/procrastinate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed May 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Sporcle stresses me out, I forget everything I know when a clock's ticking down lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Wed May 10, 2017 10:50 pm

T.EARS I AM SO RAGED BY THE EPISODE, AND NOW YOU JEALOUS HAGS ARE GOING TO LAUGH AT SIERRA G.ODDESS AND I HATE EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu May 11, 2017 12:14 am

DEATH TO THE BEAST FROM HADES

this season is practically over though so she still made it way too far unfortunately. It should've been her instead of Malcolm ;_____;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu May 11, 2017 1:08 am

Moment of silence for the cowgirl!!
(lol at supermodel)
It will be all right frands. She's going west to the jury now and we will see her again soon enough. Stay strong everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu May 11, 2017 1:20 am

I'm once again feeling conflicted because of how rushed the ending of this season is going to be. so much can happen with 8 people left but there are only 7 days left so idk. Hopefully there's still room for a good endgame despite the show's best efforts to make it not happen.

Not the greatest episode entertainment-wise or anything because loved one visits are always boring, but I'm glad that we got some more of Michaela and that Tai was donezo with his awful alliance once again. Although this time idk if it's for good.

I was rolling my eyes so much at Monica coming back and then at Brad's team winning reward, too. So unnecessary. Survivor's worst "power couple" ever. I'd seriously take Whitney and Keith or Jaime and Erik over them.

Would you look at that, next week Brad is getting all uppity and condescending and using words like "diva" to Michaela. Surprise surprise. I hope he gets owned.

With three (?) episodes left, I think this season is okay. It could move up or down a few spots depending on how the last few episodes go, but I'd be surprised to see my opinion of it change in a huge way.

9. Brad - He's easily been the most tiresome character all season, and coming into a cast with Tony, JT, Tai, and Troy, I never would've guessed that. I hate that he's made it this far because it'll make Jeff and everyone seem justified in bringing him back. No thank you.

8. SIERRA DAWN THOMAS - lol @ her shooting herself in the foot by talking to Sarah when Michaela told her to shut up. sucks to suck and sucks to be the opposite of a game changer. I hope she never comes back ever again. The fact that she made it practically to the end once again is a travesty.

*gap*

7. Troy - has he been the most invisible person all season? LOL. I bet he somehow sneaks into the finals and gets no votes or he gets booted unceremoniously in 5th place.

6. Tai - gj turning on your alliance because they sucked

*gap*

5. Sarah - ok I was impressed with that whole deal with the legacy advantage and that she actually stuck to Sierra getting voted out. idk if she would've done that if Brad hadn't won, but still. tysm for not flipping back and gj at now having an extra vote and the legacy advantage. don't make it all in vain -_-

4. Aubry - a little less UTR than Troy but at least her taste in people is better and she's a good narrator/assessor of the situation. I wonder what will end up happening with her, because her edit has been so off.

3. Andrea - I'm glad she's setting herself up as the alpha because she's still perpetually the target from the opposition, which keeps Cirie safe. She didn't really bring anything new tonight. I just hope she doesn't flip on Michaela.

*gap*

2. Michaela - finally getting more screentime! I hope she verbally owns Brad next week. I'm really glad she scooped up a new ally in Tai but didn't stick with Brad/Sierra/Troy because that would've gotten her 5th place. I think there's more hope for a shake-up with her current alliance, and I think she has a better shot at beating them in challenges. She's definitely made the most of her second chance, unlike half of the rest of the cast.

1. Cirie - she might be more OTTP this season than she's ever been before? idk what to make of it. at first I thought she might get idol'd or rocked out because of how invisible she was but there's no way the producers want us to not care about her if they keep giving her all these OTTP moments and are putting all of the negative moments on people like Andrea and Michaela. I refuse to get my hopes up that she's going to win but I think I like her chances more this season than any time before. Looking forward to seeing what her deal is next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu May 11, 2017 1:22 am

ew Shrad get that out of here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu May 11, 2017 3:24 am

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS YOU ARE NOT A SEXY COWGIRL.

SIERRA G.ODDESS FOREVER <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
survivorisdabest

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu May 11, 2017 6:29 am

LOL @ SIERRA
GOOD RIDDANCE YOU RODEO STRIPPER DEMONESS

WOW that's a huge relief. The Brad/Sierra duo is no more and I can finally rest easy. They still have managed to ruin a large swathe of the season but at least we aren't ending with them in the final three. This season still has potential to greatly disappoint but it hasn't been so bad the last few episodes.

RANKING

9. SIERRA DAWN THOMAS - I'm glad we could be rid of her just as she started trying to refer to herself in the third person at tribal council. So happy to see her demise being presented as something that she caused herself. Why would she even think that telling Sarah about the legacy advantage could make Sarah want to help her? gj Sierra you have floundered in two seasons in a row, don't have any big moves to your name and your biggest moment is standing on a barrel as you were about to lose a challenge. Such a GAME CHANGER. I also love that she fell for Drunky McDrunko's terrible acting and gave her the legacy advantage and not Brad. BYE FELICIA

8. Brad - DIAF! Can't wait to see him get rekt by Michaela.

*gap*

7. Troyzan - okay baiiiii you can follow Sierra out the door as well now.

6. Aubrey - pls Aubrey blink twice and look into the camera if you can hear me. Are you alive or did extraterrestrial Monica Culpepper take your life force? I want to cheer for you but I am scared that you are dead.

*gap*

5. Sarah - gj drunk cop for taking out Sierra and stealing her legacy advantage. Good move. I never thought I would be cheering for Sarah but here we are.

4. Tai - lol @ Michaela brutally dragging him through the sand and shoving him down into a sandpit while the love of his life was watching in horror. Then he teamed up with Michaela afterwards and voted out Sierra YASSSSS he has Stockholm syndrome and is clearly working with Michaela out of fear and a need to please her and prevent further abuse. Impressive that in both seasons he teamed up with the most repulsive people then switched to the best ones.

3. Bulkie rolls - Yes continue being a Cirie shield! I hope she aggressively targets Brad and Troyzan next.

*gap*

2. Michaela - Her mum is my favourite loved one visitor in a long time. Come back for Blood vs Water 3 plz

1. Cirie - I'm also starting to feel a glimmer of hope that she could win? She would definitely be a far superior winner to Brad or Drunko but it could be too good to be true. Nice to see her and her son together.

The team challenges postmerge are killing me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Thu May 11, 2017 10:19 am

lol Cherry why do you like Sierra so much?

best part of the episode:

https://imgur.com/a/K1oQS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Fri May 12, 2017 2:54 am

Because out of all of the wtf choices for the season I picked her as the most likely to succeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
survivorisdabest

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Fri May 12, 2017 9:01 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Fri May 12, 2017 10:17 am

rofl @ that interaction.

I watched Sierra's Ponderosa and Hali said "both times I got out because Sierra didn't balls up and flip" mmmmhhhhhmm gurl u tell her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
survivorisdabest

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Fri May 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Poor Hali for having to deal with her two seasons in a row. Sierra Dawn Thomas is the bane of her existence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Fri May 12, 2017 11:49 pm

SIERRA OUTLASTED HALI BOTH TIMES, SUCK IT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Sat May 13, 2017 1:44 am

and yet she ended up on the jury both times anyway. maybe she would've done better if she had listened to Hali Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Sat May 13, 2017 8:33 am

Doubtful. You guys seriously need to pick on somebody who is worth picking on lol. I mean it's Sierra. Anyway she's out. Time to move on Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Sat May 13, 2017 10:06 am

Sierra is quite literally a monster from the underworld who may unleash her demonic terror on the whole world unless she's vanquished. I'm pretty sure she's worth picking on. It's for ~the greater good~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Sat May 13, 2017 1:15 pm

I think they're just playing around and hyperboling a bit at this point Razz

...She was kinda annoying though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
survivorisdabest

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Fri May 19, 2017 4:39 am

O___________O omw what a clusterfuck. I can't think of many worse outcomes than an Andrea/Michaela double boot. As much of an epic fail as it was that Cirie missed the fine print, her plan was actually great and I was looking forward to seeing if it worked. It reminded me of the 3-2-1 vote in Panama.

All of this standing up and whispering at tribal was fun the first few times but with this season it is getting old. This season also has a serious problem with editing, story arcs and pacing. The pacing issue is because they have crammed way too many contestants into the endgame and don't have enough episodes to give each contestant a proper boot episode. As a result the editing is so limited in these double episodes that the boots don't even make sense. The editing for the rest of the season has also been pretty bad. Maybe they could have focused more on the green tribe's dynamics and alliances during the premerge instead of just showing us Ozzy fishing scenes. Ozzy turned out to be totally irrelevant and now we are left struggling to figure out why Sarah suddenly can't stand Andrea and why Cirie was tighter with Sarah than she was in Andrea the entire time.

Also WTF @ a final 6 with an immunity challenge, legacy advantage and THREE IDOLS. There is potential for 5 out of 6 people to be immune at the next tribal council.

RANKING

8. Brad - O_______________O So obnoxious when he won the challenge.

7. Sarah - She somehow manages to be really boring and bland but also annoys me greatly. I don't understand how she seems so shocked every time she speaks. Especially her wide-eyed and incredibly slow explanation of getting the legacy advantage from Sierra. It's as if she is hearing about these concepts for the first time in her life and barely coming to terms with them.

6. Troyzan - BORING

5. Aubry - plz stop referencing Cochroach. Also gj winning immunity.

4. Tai - I'm amazed at how many times he has correctly not played an idol.

3. Andrea - gj this season you were the most likeable that you have ever been. I also appreciate that she seems like a good sport when it comes to losing.

2. Michaela - lol @ GO FISH

1. Cirie - Don't worry Cirie my love for you is ~non-transferable~. Getting rid of Andrea was probably a dumb move though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   Fri May 19, 2017 4:50 pm

agree w/ everything you said about the editing and pacing. that was such a drunk episode. Andrea's boot and ESPECIALLY Michaela's boot didn't really make any sense and neither of them were given a proper send off at all really. I don't really have much to add to that assessment because it's made this whole season way off. They should've given Sandra twelve idols instead of Tai.

this finale may be the drunkest one yet. Cirie looks so beyond screwed rn but I'm glad she's alive and I really wouldn't count her out until it's all over. smh @ the fine print thing. what a mess

8. Brad - I really can't stand him. I hate that he's still here and they didn't get rid of him when they had the chance. He's always been nothing but a smug, dull, overbearing presence that feels like a black hole. He's ruined enough of this season but there's still hope that he won't win.

7. Troyzan - lol @ his nonexistence. bye Felicia

6. Sarah - agreed about how she's annoying. her drunkness is sort of lolworthy sometimes but she keeps screwing things up! She probably told Tai and them to vote for Michaela. she's been all over the place

5. Tai - O________O @ giving his idols to Brad and Troy

4. Aubry - wtf @ the Cochran reference. You're making the show worse by doing that. but I'm glad she's ~emerging~ now but I have no idea what's going to happen with her in the finale.

3. Andrea - she was remarkably not awful this season at all really other than booting Sandra for no reason. I actually wish she stayed longer than she did? she made a ton of sense as a third timer and totally lived up to her expectations? and once again took her blindside really well? I don't know what to do with all of this.

2. Michaela - I feel like we were robbed of Michaela this season both in terms of her random boot and her really UTR edit. She's hilarious, fierce, dynamic, and totally a natural for this show. WE DESERVED BETTER JEFF

1. Cirie - work your magic, girl. Just three more boots to survive, you can do it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures   

Back to top Go down

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's S34 blag adventures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next