Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:08 am

Yeah I feel like Micro was our best chance at a close F3 but I am also glad that it wasn't one. Agreed that the F3 ends up with too many blowout votes it is super lame and much worse than a final 2.

Adam in Millennials vs Gen X did not have an amazing social game, he just had a very conveniently timed exploitation of his own sob story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:04 pm

I dunno, a lot of them have mentioned Adam getting an edit that didn't do him justice and that he was always going to curbstomp that f3 whether his mother had come up or not. I feel bad for him now in that so many people think they just pitied him, apparently they all genuinely thought he was a good guy who played the best he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Aww not this again. Not another person fobbing Adam's win off as a "conveniently timed sob story", You weren't there. You see 42 minutes a week of what goes on over 39 days. The producers put together a story that they want to tell of what happened over those 39 days. You don't see 99% of the interactions between people. No other winner even comes close in terms of the courage it took for him to do that and not only do it, but win the whole thing. It took immense strength. He was a warrior as Jay put it and no, his game play wasn't the best and he made mistakes, but for what he went through being there, that makes him one of the best winners in my opinion. The only mistake production made was bringing up his situation too often. I truly think only peopel who have gone through the same situation of having a loved one be dying from cancer could truly sympathise with what he was experiencing. It would have been fine being mentioned maybe 2 or 3 times throughout and then the finale but it was more than that.

I've watched all of his podcasts and he won because his social game was streets ahead of the other two finalists. His game play (although flawed at times) was still ahead of the other two. The jurors appreciated his attempts to play and to make moves and he had a clean sweep of votes regardless of his "sob story" being brought up or not. You're making your judgement on what was shown to us on an edited for tv version, but reality was much different. Adam himself was confused by the edit he got but it had to be that way to make us wonder who won. It's tv, it's entertainment, it has to have suspense. In reality, he knew he had the win and the actual full final tribal was nothing like as close as it was shown in the edit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:19 am

God bless Sarah. Never thought I'd say that.

I have many thoughts about this episode. Strongest of which is THANK GOD that alliance of 6 got broken up. I would much rather have SIERRA DAWN THOMAS, Brad, Troy, or Tai leave than Debbie but good gracious is it a relief that they got broken up. Cocky strong alliances of six are never fun unless they're Casaya.

BUT WHY THE HECK WOULD THEY BOOT DEBBIE??? she's like the least threatening out of all of them. next week is making me so nervous because Zeke is going to be a power hungry fool all over again and he'll probably inevitably screw over Cirie or Michaela. This season could still end up a calamity but this episode was a fun turn.

I hate the edit they're giving Michaela. They're painting her out to be this dumb lazy aggressive brute and not even offering her perspective at all. I hope she continues to pull out props as all of the stuck up bores who hate her get voted out and I hope the props become more excessive. Her pulling out a recliner and reading the newspaper as Brad gets blindsided <3

11. SIERRA DAWN THOMAS - "my strong 6" "we'll pick them off one by one" "she's a huge threat in this game" *insert other generic CP gamebot quotes that have been recycled eight million times* honestly that's probably all she can do because unclean spirits like her can only imitate humanity, they can't come up with anything original. That became more apparent when she was like "OMG CONGRATS" when Sarah said she only made it to Day 19 last time. She's trying to emulate the condescending attitude she hears from Brad but she's clearly malfunctioning. It's a shame that the editors slipped and showed us all of that, though =/ think of the children

10. Brad - I'm so upset they didn't blindside him.

9. Zeke - way too desperate to make big moves and make a name for himself, even when it's to his own detriment. Andrea was totally right about him in that he was getting upset because he wasn't getting any attention or whatever. I can't believe he's making me take Andrea's side in anything

8. Debbie - being a cocky overdog with awful taste in alliances does not suit her well. all in all this season was kind of a disappointment for her and I wish she didn't come back.

7. Troyzan - he seems tolerable if he were to cut his ties with Brad and Sierra

6. Tai - UTR Tai is the best Tai

5. Andrea - I feel like she's more interesting and less annoying this season than in any of her other seasons so far. I can't think of anything she's done this season that's bugged me other than stupidly voting out Sandra instead of Tai, and I appreciate the momentum she's bringing. gj

4. Sarah - still not ready to hop on board the Sarah train because it could definitely get ugly but I appreciated her awareness of the dynamics enough to see that she was on the bottom of the awful group and made a move. I bet Debbie was the one who ended up going because Debbie made Sarah feel the most isolated hence she's the one who Sarah wanted to boot. This is going to bug me all season though until Brad and Sierra and Tai get smuffed O____O

3. Aubry - voting out Debbie again <3 having no time for her nonsense <3 still sticking with The Right People <3 maybe there's hope for her yet

2. Michaela - "THIS SHIT IS OFF THE CHAIN!" *munches away on coconuts while everyone else looks down their eight inch long noses at her having the audacity enough to eat* rofl <3 keep showing America what dry slugs Brad and Sierra are.

1. Cirie - Her first OTTP storyline since Panama <3 I hope that was a winner moment for her. Helping Sarah see that she's on the bottom <3 I knew that we couldn't count Cirie out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:34 am

Sarah Lacina <3 <3 <3. I've been bad officer take me in!!!! lol why am I also starting to like bulkie rolls? I don't know if I'm ready for this!! Jack you are so right that she's more interesting and less annoying this season.
Michaela pretty much taking the Australia Jerri Manthey role at this point <3.
Zeke really upsets me. I can't believe he did that to Andrea!! She cried for him and everything. He's also really, really bad at this game (like really bad). I didn't like him as a player last time, and he's even worse this time. I hate that he seems to think he knows this game when he's probably been watching on and off since Samoa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:47 pm

I think I read he started in Cook Islands. But yeah, he needs to chill. lol I've always liked him unlike a lot of people that go up and down but chilll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Zeke is SO bad at this game. It really bugs me that the producers are so obsessed with him because he seemingly fits the "cerebral/articulate superfan" role but he's way too much of an egomaniac who lacks any tact or impulse control in the game whatsoever. I really hope that Team Cirie deciding to boot Debbie out of all of them doesn't come back to bite them ;_____; Debbie was like the least dangerous out of all of them except maybe Troy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:45 pm

Yeah I really wish they had voted for anyone EXCEPT Debbie in that alliance. She was the only one from the six that I liked lol.

Cirie making the top 10/top half <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:59 pm

I'm kind of over her but she was the least dangerous out of all of them. If anything she was the most likely to crack and continue to stir stuff up.

So many times we could've gotten rid of Brad, Sierra, or Tai already ;_____;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:51 pm

I like Debbie too!! That had to have been one of the worst alliances ever though (sorry Cherry <3), so I'm so happy that officer Sarah pulled them right over <33. That was one hell of a terrifying drunken joyride. Sierra is no longer allowed at the wheel!! Cirie and Sarah can now slip right in and Thelma and Louise this shit to the end <3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:08 am

is anyone watching Ponderosa? I haven't watched in forever but it's changed so much. The intro and the cinematography are so dramatic.

Hali and her art projects <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:10 am

ALSO I saw an interview with Jeff where he said that Caleb is the definition of a Game Changer because he was willing to risk his life to win -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:58 am

I have a bad feeling that Caleb, Tai, Brad, and Sierra will all come back for a third season Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:58 am

Btw whose Ciravatar do y'all like better? Mine or Jane's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:19 pm

mine was a direct jab at Chaz because I had this one for a game once and Chaz hated me and my lopsided avatar so I did this one again <3

O___________O @ any of them coming back a 3rd time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Tai's huge with casuals, he'll def come back a 3rd time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:56 pm

Debbie going and not Sierra <3 THE QUEEN STAYS QUEEN.

Sierra WILL be back for the all winners season xoxo.

I do still like some of the people you guys like, but I really love Sierra and Brad lol. Also, their alliance having all THREE idols.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Ugh get out! Nobody needs three doses of Tai. He's not a player. They seriously need to spread the love more and stop putting the same people on 3 and 4 times. It pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:11 pm

lol @ Sierra winning. The Survivor subreddit will probably have a meltdown if that happens. FFGCSSSDT <333

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Why is Sierra so hated? I don't get it. These are probably the same people who adore Felicia (and Sandra).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:03 am

Although I don't like Sierra at all, I do think I would accept her coming back a third time because of how HBIC she was for most of this game. If they did another heroes vs. villains season, she definitely is a villain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:16 pm

why yes I do love Sandra and Michaela for the entertainment value they provide and I do detest Sierra for providing the opposite of it.

Calling Sierra an HBIC is kind of a stretch, and calling her a villain is a huge stretch. She's not worth bringing back at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Jealousy gets you nowhere, JACK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:28 pm

Someone shoud take a Sierra pic and photoshop a sheriff hat on her head for the lulz Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 am

I'm just saying what I see Wink

I wanted to like Sierra in World's Apart. I really did, especially because everyone else was so dreadful. but she kept letting me down time after time until I eventually realized that she's not that special or noteworthy at all and kind of an enabler of the worst people imaginable. Then she's still been an enabler and has awful taste in people this season but on top of that she's gotten really annoying. no thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   

Back to top Go down

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Other :: TV Talk-
Jump to: