Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:44 am

Lol when I react like this, people say something about it but nothing is said to you guys? Why all the Brad hate? In what way did he "ruin" Troyzan? It was a tribe switch, he found himself with a bunch of new people and his only allies being Sierra and Hhali who he was 50/50 on anyway so he's not feeling comfortable, therefore reaches out to Troyzan (because he played with his wife on One World) so there's a connection there. This is just how the game works. Fail to see why all the hatred for Brad.

Leatherface? Come on, wise up Laughing no need to attack someone's appearance. No need at all.

What impression has Andrea given you that she is in Ozzy's pocket? Lol not a chance. Andrea is a strong, independent player who does what she thinks is best.

Aubry, seriously? Irrelevant? Do you even look at the additional confessionals or have any idea what's going on? Obviously not. Aubry has been up against it from the start. Her alliance was in the minority, she was put out in the cold by "Queen" who barely spoke to her and was obviously against her. She was treading water the entire time, stuck with "Queen" and now is finally free of her. She did what was smart which was keep her head down and wait until you are free from your captor. Aubry is in no way irrelevant.

Cirie, um, that's how the game works...might want to look up the rules Laughing you're just being bitter than Cirie has had the good fortune to not go to tribal and your Queen had to lots of times.

Oh you speak positively of Varner. Wonder why. Could it be because he was completely under the thumb of Queenie? Lol talk about pussy whipped. He's a poor player and ate up that crap about Tai being the target. At least Sandra has the good sense not to believe it. He will hopefully be lost now without his master.

How exactly is being a Cochran fan embarrassing? What have you against Cochran? In fact don't answer, I don't care. There was really no need to call him Cockroach. Do you even realise you worship these bitchy women with lippy mouths and hate on good people who barely say a word out of turn? Do you actually realise that? All Cochran did was show up, spend time with Debbie as part of a reward, offer advice and an advantage. You seriously hated on that moment?

Finally, Michaela is doomed without her master. She is unable to control her expressions or temper and will inevitably blow up. What I learned from this season is Sandra is a better player than I gave her credit for. She played better this time than her two wins, she even admitted this and I can give credit where it is due, but I hate HATE the way you guys express your venomous opinions. It's horrid the way you talk about people.

When I speak poorly of people there are actual legit reasons for doing so, such as being bitchy, being obnoxious, being arrogant. The people you speak poorly of do not do anything that could provoke such hatred and it really baffles me how you can worship those who are all the things I just listed. It's a complete backward way of thinking to me and I'll never understand it.

I admit I shouldn't look here. I know every time I do that one of you will wind me up with your poisonous way of expressing opinions but I can't help it lol although I'm really going to try not to look after this. No good comes from it. You should rename this thread "Bitchy drama worshippers S34 blag adventures" or something equally relevant lol. That's not even a dig really. You are bitchy and I think you'd own it and you do all love the drama. The lippy women, the ones who cause a scene. That's what you love and what I don't understand the appeal of.

Last edited by EnnJaySee on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:33 am

I dont think you understand other people's humor.

I can like people they are describing in a very umm, interesting way, but still laugh at this because it's funny to read. Not everything has to be taken so seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Humour? Lol ok lets just say it's some kind of offensive humour I don't get and leave it at that Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Agreed, I love Sierra and think you are all WRONG about her, and look at how beautiful and NON-LEATHER her face is:

And I like Brad too, but I still have fun reading this blog and love Tommy and Jack's opinions. That middle aged lesbian who drunkenly stumbles in sometimes is funny too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:34 pm

I am drunk and I am gay but I think Sierra is pretty so there. I DONT GET THIS thrEAD
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Tommy used to make fun of me too <333. It's a fucking honor to have him lay into you (love you). I remember when I first joined IMDB and Tommy one night bumped all my threads I made to make it seem like I was the only one making them lol. What a man!! lol remember on the Hangout when I used to post those long hypotheticals of what would have happened if one boot changed? I was so certain which each one (even though a million things could happen if one thing changes). I used to make those threads all the time and Jack in particular would always lol at them <3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:11 am

I stand by everything I said, especially the part about Debbie laying roach-killing pellets out in the shape of a pentagram to murder Cochroach.

*sprays venom on Engine_Seeker like that frilled dinosaur does on Newman in Jurassic park*

Cherry and shred <3
Shreed did you ever read my ~shred-themed fanfic~ that I wrote when I blogged for one of your games?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:25 am

It's Nedry lol not Newman. That was to blind him so that it would be easier to devour him. He was one hell of a meal.

You missed btw. I'm too fast for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:38 am

Quote :
It's like when bright lights come on the dance floor at the end of the night and you look around and realise that you have just spent the last two hours -shaking your body- in a large puddle of beer with a bunch of freaks (see: Tai, Debbie, Sierra), mutants (see: Sierra, Ozzy), dullards (see: Andrea, Zeke, Ozzy, Sierra, Brad, Aubry) and DRUNKS (see: Sarah Lacina).

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:44 am

Reading this provides more entertainment than the actual show it definitely makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Is there an ignore feature on here, Cherry? Or anyone lol. Might as well just block the other perpetual community pest.

Wow @ Jeff Varner and Zeke. Still speechless.

Sierra sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Oh yay you just add them to your "foes". How cute. I added some of you as frands.

I love when Tommy called Bobby "five-faced". And whatever write up he did about me being the leader of the Harem was the funniest shit I ever read. Clearly not anyone to take so seriously k bye don't have to read your #angryginger posts anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Where was my frand request?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Forgive my Alzheimer's mija.

I feel like your avatar makes you UTR. I always think Henree is you and I have no idea why. Did you have a cartoony avi in the old hangout?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Oh I had one of those for a little while when we first made this forum but I got rid of it because it didn't look like me lol. You can tell Henry's isn't me because I would never be caught dead wearing glasses (kidding, kinda.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:17 pm

survivorisdabest wrote:
Shreed did you ever read my ~shred-themed fanfic~ that I wrote when I blogged for one of your games?

Yes, and it warmed my heart!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Tyler, can you please check your PM's <33. I have so much to talk to you about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Oh good it's from you. I was wondering who sent me somethin. <3 On it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:08 pm

omg lmao I often think Henry is Mark too! First Henry had some hot guy who looked like Mark as his avatar, and then the cartoon also made me think of Mark. I DID NOTICE THE GLASSES THOUGH Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:12 pm

that was one of the most intense and O___________O TC's ever. Jeff outing Zeke and everyone immediately freaking out and then watching Zeke just sit there expressionless, in disbelief was so sad and uncomfortable to watch. I wonder if they asked Zeke's permission to air that all publicly. I hope they did.

More thoughts later. This season though
Hali winning immunity for her tribe <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz is scabies

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:17 pm

Wow what even was that episode? It was so incredibly boring for the first 30 minutes then so cringe-worthy for the last 10. Obviously what Jeff Varner did was reprehensible and it is really disturbing that he actually came into tribal with a pre-planned speech about Ozzy and Zeke which supposedly would end with him convincing Debbie/Tai/Sarah that Zeke is 'deceptive' and can't be trusted. So disgusting that he would suggest that Zeke has an obligation to declare to everyone that he is trans and that him not doing so could possibly be a reason to mistrust him. As blurry as the line can be where doing something on survivor does or does not go 'too far', Varner still managed to take leaps and bounds over it. Totally uncool that he would use Zeke's transition against him and that he would take away Zeke's power and privacy not only in front of a group of people but on national tv. Also wtf @ CBS for airing this.

I've seen that Varner apparently has been struggling a lot since the show filmed and has needed a lot of psychotherapy. However, in his twitter statement (and throughout tribal council/his final words) he was still claiming that he thought that everyone already knew about Zeke being trans. That clearly wasn't true so he is still having an issue accepting culpability for this. Although it seems like he very quickly started to realise how horrible his decision was and I am sure he deeply regrets it. I hope that the masses of survivor viewers online are smart enough not to send Varner any hateful messages and can instead just focus on showing support for Zeke.

That said, I was impressed at how Andrea, Tai and even Jeff Probst (!!!) reacted so quickly and appropriately to it. If this had happened even a few years ago or in front of a different group of people then it could have been much uglier. Who would have thought that survivor could provide relatively progressive social commentary?? Zeke dealt with it all amazingly well and maturely. It sucks that he was thrown into this situation in the first place though. Ozzy didn't say much (from what we saw) but it would have been nice to see him show more support for Zeke instead of just self-righteously condescending Varner. Sarah's spiel about seeing past her conservative background was nice in theory but it also felt like she was just making it about her. I've read that she is a crazy Trump supporter so people didn't expect her to support Zeke, but we definitely should not be applauding her just for showing basic human empathy and not being transphobic. You could see the strain on her drunk face as the cogs in her brain turned while she tried to -assess the situation-.

Aside from that ridiculous tribal council, this was a pretty boring episode and I don't think my ranking has changed.

<3 @ Hali solving ~metamorphosis~ for her tribe.
O__O @ Brad and everyone else crying at camp.
LOL @ Michaela looking bored while digging in the sand with a stick while everyone else cried.
O______O @ Aubry and Cirie praising Brad for crying and saying that it makes them trust him more. What an absurd and sexist double standard.
O__________O @ Aubry managing to have the worst taste in people.
lol @ Jeff Probst pretty much voting Varner out himself.

Imagine the drama if Varner had played an idol and voted out Zeke after all of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:37 pm

They worked with Zeke and GLAAD for months to edit it so I think everyone was happy with how it was shown even though it was a pretty unpleasant moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Cherry wrote:
omg lmao I often think Henry is Mark too! First Henry had some hot guy who looked like Mark as his avatar, and then the cartoon also made me think of Mark. I DID NOTICE THE GLASSES THOUGH Razz

the hot guy that "looked like Mark" is actually Nicolas Ghesquière, a fashion designer who is probably at least twice Mark's age Laughing (but yes, he is hot) and the cartoon one I recently noticed that we had that feature on this forum. When I saw Mark had it a while ago, I just assumed he made that somewhere else lol.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:35 pm

To add to this Zeke/Varner issue, Varner was fired from his job after many people kept calling the real estate company he worked for to fire him. So the company said, Varner go away, we want nothing to do with you right now. I am just so hearbroken about all this.

I know what Varner did to Zeke was messed up. But I am somehow feeling much more empathy for Varner right now. He doesn't deserve what is happening to him right now. Why do people need to do something so evil like calling the place where he works? Ugh...
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:26 pm

These people who don't watch popping up to say this was just scripted for attention are pissing me off. I sassed one of them on Reddit, spoilers if you haven't seen Thailand:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag   

Back to top Go down

Chaz, Jack, and Tommy's HEATHENS vs. HERBIVORES vs. HISTORIANS blag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next