Share | 

What show are you binge watching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:17 am

Debating which show I should watch next after Bates Motel. Rome or The Wire. I have this HBO Now account that I havent used ever since Westworld ended Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Debating which show I should watch next after Bates Motel. Rome or The Wire. I have this HBO Now account that I havent used ever since Westworld ended Laughing

Rome <3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Started watching Santa Clarita Diet last night. Enjoying it so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:12 pm

I just started watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, my sister kept recommending it. It's pretty good so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:53 am

I'm constantly watching Bob's Burgers and have probably been through all the episodes available on Netflix like four times. Linda, Gene, and Tina <3333

The Cleveland Show for the second time. Not sure why everyone seemed to hate this when it was on, I love it!

My roomates and I have been watching Friends. I've missed some chunks here and there but I think we're on like season 6? Remember when SHRAD eliminated this in his sitcom ranking at like 100th place and everyone had a meltdown? <3 I didn't watch it back then but watching it now I definitely appreciate it as one of the last "old style" sitcoms with all the glory a laugh track brings.

omg the San Juan del Sur discussion <3 I remember I was so bored with it after the first like two episodes. The pre-merge was honestly pretty weak except for the Drew boot, but it completely kicked into high gear with the Jeremy boot. Natalie completely slaying everyone and taking home the gold was like the most satisfying winner after Denise. Probably a top 10 season for me as well. Top 3 post-HvV for sure with Philippines and Cagayan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:23 am

San Juan Del Sur is so underrated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:29 am

Seriously Mark? Lol I've seen so many people rank SJDS really low, me included. I don't rate many of them as good players. Natalie (even though I disliked her), Jeremy and Josh are literally the only decent players from that season. I don't give the rest much credit.

Part of my hate for it is of course the poor male cast. Remember the retarded faces Alec made at tribal, and Wes always sticking his tongue out lol they were idiots who didn;t have an ounce of game in them. Keith too of course. The only hope that awful alliance had was Reed, who showed some promise after Josh left. At least he tried. Those other guys had nothing. Yeah, not one I ever care to rewatch lol.

The best part was Reed tearing Missy apart during jury phase. Lol I called Baylor a brat on the Youtube video for that and it has over 100 likes. Never een a comment I've posted get so many likes before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:38 am

SJDS is a really polarizing season. Like I said, the pre-merge is mostly a bore but after the merge you have Josh vs. Jeremy coming to a head, Jeremy's blindside immediately after, the double idol play, Reed's last stand, Natalie's successive blindsides of Alec, Jon, and Baylor. It's actually kind of absurd that she was able to pull all of it off because some of those plans seemed so fragile, and she still wasn't voted out at F4 because Keith was a bigger jury threat. Natalie winning was a just a really satisfying end because any other season would have seen her voted out in 4th and Keith become one of the worst winners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Lol it's well known I disliked her from very early on, when she ranted at Rocker. Found the outburst to be classless, calling him all sorts and based on his past, not even the game. This all coming after her team had just won yet another challenge, they were beating the other side, no call to yell at them who to vote off. Everyone deserves a fair chance but she was tearing into him for things he'd said 10 years ago. That really irritated me but it's old ground. Once I dislike someone, usually stays that way haha. It also comes down to how much you like the players. Nobody took my fancy.

Lke take the past season for example. There were plenty of good players, playing hard. Jay, Adam, David, Zeke, Jessica, Chris etc. Lots of players. SJDS, I see very few players (or good ones at least) and too many floaters but hell, we like what we like.

I loved Fiji and it's considered a bad season lol, Palau too is one of my favourites and it doesn't get much love so we all like what we like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Yeah but Rocker had said racist things like one or two years before the season started so he didn't really change his spots. Also I heard they cut some of the stuff he said back like that she was a man and that if she was a man instead of looking like one he'd punch her teeth in and that he thought you were supposed to lose weight on Survivor. He deserved worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Palau is simultaneously boring and fascinating. Definitely unique season. Plus I love the World War II theme. It's interesting when the show draws themes from more contemporary events rather than ancient culture. Nicaragua's Spanish colonial theme is another example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:10 pm

Oh yeah loved the military theme. There was the little miltary drum beat when they were voting lol and the urn was in the style of a bullet box. Probably part of the enjoyment was the side I liked dominated. It will never be repeated, a real one off and I really liked the merge group. I've always wanted Gregg to come back as he was closest to Jenn but he's one of those who isn't even considered I bet. I want to see more old skool players return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:28 pm

Merriska <3

I agree with your post Mark. SJDS <3 Friends <3 Bob's Burgers <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:31 pm

I think Jaclyn is a good player as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:09 pm

aw yay I'm glad everyone had so much to say about SJDS. I didn't even find pre-merge as boring as I did first run. John Rocker's boot episode is pretty good too. And lol @ Kelley's salty dad. He's such a ottn bitch whenever he is on camera, in a good way lol. And yeah there's a lot more game than I initially realize. On first run I was super distracted by Josh and Jeremy having such MASSIVE edits like they talk constantly. 

I agree about Palau, Mark. It's oddly awful and amazing at the same time lol. Hard to explain for me. There's way too many mactors on it? And it seems like half the people don't even know what show they're on or how to play long term. Visually it's beautiful even the cast is as gorgeous as the locale lol. IDK it just doesn't work for me it's probably in the bottom 10 :/ plus I can never get behind the Tom win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 pm

So I tell all my friends who watch game of thrones to watch black sails but Noone ever listen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaina

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:58 am

Modern Family/Jane the Virgin/Breaking Bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:02 pm

I got bored with Supernatural, so I started Prison Break, on the last season now. The first season was great, season 2 and 3 were boring but good enough to keep my interest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Anyone watch the Australian show, Wentworth Prison?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:07 pm

Started Pretty Little Liars last week, so far I have enjoyed it. It seems like they just keep making a new A every season so that makes it a little repetitive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:06 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Seriously Mark? Lol I've seen so many people rank SJDS really low, me included. I don't rate many of them as good players. Natalie (even though I disliked her), Jeremy and Josh are

The best part was Reed tearing Missy apart during jury phase. Lol I called Baylor a brat on the Youtube video for that and it has over 100 likes. Never een a comment I've posted get so many likes before.
reed was just. Looking for attention i don't even think he thinks missy is bad i am shocked you like him hes just an attention whore.

Seasonn 29 wasn't very good but it was way better then last season i remember i skipped episodes because it was so. Boring

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Reed was right on the money. End of story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Quote :
Seasonn 29 wasn't very good but it was way better then last season i remember i skipped episodes because it was so. Boring

Millennials vs Gen X was a great season but the winner was sh*t. We have seasons like that once in a while. SJDS was an ok season with a fantastic winner. We get seasons like that too. The perfect season is like MvGnX throughout with a SJDS-like winner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:22 pm

I'm watching Orphan Black <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: What show are you binge watching   Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:51 pm

You like orphan black cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile