HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I watched Suicide Squad this weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: I watched Suicide Squad this weekend   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:13 am

That was the most confusing movie ever. It wasn't good. But it wasn't bad either. It's like, there were bits of greatness in there but none of it fit well together. Harley Quinn was so good, the fire dude was good. The bad witch woman was good. Will Smith was alright. The HBIC lady was good. But none of it went well together. I dont know if I am making any sense Laughing

Also they used popular songs way too much it was distracting lol. I think this was a movie that was trying way too hard to be funny and probably would have been much better if it had gone a darker route. I'll give it 6/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Thanasis

PostSubject: Re: I watched Suicide Squad this weekend   Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:51 pm

It was definitely an interesting movie, confusing but in a nice way, I enjoyed watching it too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: I watched Suicide Squad this weekend   Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:29 pm

It's better than Batman V. Superman, but it just...it wasn't good lol. I thought it was fine if you didn't take it too seriously. I actually disagree about them going darker. They did that with Man of Steel and BvS and people didn't like those. The Suicide Squad is meant to be funny, but it just comes across as forced here. They cut a lot of the Joker parts out and it feels like that just had him there for the sake of having him there. Viola Davis is far and away the best part of the movie.

Last edited by WolfNVX4444 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: I watched Suicide Squad this weekend   Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Did it have good make up and hairstyling bff hen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I watched Suicide Squad this weekend   Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:19 pm

I remember reading somewhere that the movie was re-edited to have that humorous tone because of how successful Deadpool was. And they wanted it the be similar to that movie. That's so sad cuz they didnt even get it right.

And yea the make up was really good. I dont know what was CGI, but thought the Joker and Harley looked good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: I watched Suicide Squad this weekend   Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:30 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
That was the most confusing movie ever. It wasn't good. But it wasn't bad either. It's like, there were bits of greatness in there but none of it fit well together. Harley Quinn was so good, the fire dude was good. The bad witch woman was good. Will Smith was alright. The HBIC lady was good. But none of it went well together. I dont know if I am making any sense Laughing

I'd have to agree with you there Henry. I watched it a few days after Christmas because I rented it on YouTube, and honestly, I felt pretty much the same way except switch Will Smith with "HBIC lady". I would have given the movie a 5 instead of a 6 though because it was just a means to kill 2 hours of my time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: I watched Suicide Squad this weekend   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:21 pm

Suicide Squad was such a bore. Yes, there were flashes of greatness there, but most of it was a jumbled mess. Harley and Joker were the best, the rest of them were forgettable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: I watched Suicide Squad this weekend   Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:12 pm

The problem with this movie was that they made it to be darker, and it was in post production when batman vs superman came out and everyone hated the darker tone, so then they sliced it to death in the editing room and tried to add more humor into a movie that was made to be dark.

think of filming the movie psycho and then tryign to add humor it doesnt work cause thats not what it was made for, example was int eh car boomerang leaves with the beers to leave the team only to join them back 2 minutes later, obviously there was a side plot with him. apparently the joker stuff was all dark so thats why they cut alot of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I watched Suicide Squad this weekend   

Back to top Go down

I watched Suicide Squad this weekend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1