Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Digimon Tri

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parawhore

PostSubject: Digimon Tri   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:59 pm

Anybody watching? That last movie was crazy as fuck.. Had me crying and shit. Poor Sora. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR9fZnjKQb1REMG7d0tJ3A
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:38 am

I love you for making this thread and letting me sperg out. SORA </3. MEGA FORMS <3. PATAMON TELLING TK IN THE LAST FILM IF HE GETS TOO OUT OF CONTROL TO FUCKING PUT HIM DOWN. MAH FEELS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parawhore

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Right oh my god that shit had me in tears during Loss when Biyomon was being rude to Sora. I was shocked it wasn't Mimi who had the difficulty connecting to her partner because she's the most pushy and over bearing of the group. So I guess it's a throw back to the 01. Loss was my favorite movie . Gennai was fucking creepy. Like Pedophile creepy. I think Daemon from 02 is manipulating Maki. He was trapped in the dark ocean by the 02 kids. If the reboot took place wouldn't that release him? Speaking of the 02 kid what happened to them in general? Did they die? If not wouldn't they be wiped from existence at the point of the reboot?
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:32 pm

They really need to explain where the 02 kids are lol. And the Dark Ocean was so confusing to me as a child lol. They have this Lovecraftian parallel dimension with sea creatures that want to take Kari and vow their master who for some reason in this episode looked like Cthulu in the distance when he was really more like a reskinned Phantomon will return for them. But since I never saw the episode that happens wayy later when they take care of the master I thought they just never went back to it and it was a wtf moment Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parawhore

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Well The Dark Ocean is never adressed after that episode. The only time it's brought up is when Daemon is trying to kill the Dark Spore children and the digi-destined unable to defeat him use Ken's digivice to send him to the Dark Ocean. And yeah that annoys me to NO end they don't even acknowledge Yolei, Davis or Cody. yeah the say stuff about the digimon emperor but they never seek out the 02 kids. They don't seem to give to fucks that they're missing and could be in serious danger. I'm just like yaw are kind of shitty friends lol.
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:07 pm

"Who cares about them? Everyone hated the 02 epilogue anyway" - Random producer. Poor guys. I'm glad the Emperor lookalike was just some evil Gennai, if it would've been Ken it would've been so sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parawhore

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Merriska wrote:
"Who cares about them? Everyone hated the 02 epilogue anyway" - Random producer. Poor guys. I'm glad the Emperor lookalike was just some evil Gennai, if it would've been Ken it would've been so sad </3.

I mean I hated the epilogue tbh. I wanted Tai with Sora. Mimi with Izzy and for the 02 kids accept Ken to go away and never come back lol.. Yolei was soo annoying. Cody and Davis were equally. Ken, Kari and T.K were the best parts of 02. I just want to know if they're dead. I'm not sure how they could've survived the reboot.
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:42 pm

Well I think Davis mostly suffered from the dub cuz Daisuke didn't make anywhere near as many bad jokes or obsess as much about Kari, but yeah, they were all a bit meh except Ken.

I didn't mind the epilogue that much cuz I only watched it when I was 9 and was like yay butterflies everywhere and everyone's happy running around with their partners yay, but I did notice that Tai wasn't with Sora. It's still confusing cuz to me there was no sign of Sora/Matt until she tried to give him Christmas goodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:10 am

Izzy, Cody and Ken will always be my favorites Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Prodigious <3. They made him say some reeally silly shit in the dub though to try to make him extra smart lmao.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Lol that was good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Lmao at the English translation making up a whole series by this super smart guy for them to nerd out over for no reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tri   

Back to top Go down

Digimon Tri
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1