HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Javi watches Survivor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:56 pm

I'm entitled to my opinion as well, which is that you're ignorant to Tina's brilliance.

Also, Vecepia isn't a bad winner at all. She played a really good endgame and positioned herself well. I think the winner of Gabon is widely considered the worst winner these days actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Nope not ignorant. Just don't rate her. Lol check out this list...

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/12/19/top-survivor-winners-time-updated-season-33/

Anyway don't be butthurt I don't rate your favourite. That's life, we like different things. Othrwise it would be boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:21 pm

I didn't say you were ignorant, I said you were ignorant to a fact. There's a difference.

I'm dead that you posted that link from some website I've *never* even heard of. You are so special <3 Going to Reddit, Sucks, etc., one of the bigger sites would've been one thing. But, I'm thinking you literally searched for a recent list with her on the bottom.

I'm not "butthurt" which is such a stupid phrase but I can however defend my own high opinion of her. That's life, we have different opinions. Otherwise it would be boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:32 pm

We have different opinons. End of story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Um, Tina is considered a good winner, in general.

She couldnt be near the worst when
Spoiler:

exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:40 pm

JB <3 I agree. I mean Tina had the game won at the merge when Jeff was still in the game, as she already had the knowledge that he had previous votes. From there, she was going to get her ideal Final 3 with Colby & Keith 1000%. Elisabeth/Rodger were never going to turn on Tina. Jerri/Amber thought it was Ogakor to the end. Tina was able to get to her perfect final 3, where no matter who won immunity she was going to be taken to the end and she was going to win. Flawless <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Lol are you two missing the point here? The point is you think she's a good winner, I don't. Now some people will agree with you, some will agree with me. That's how life works and that's it, end of story. Give it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Bitch that whole comment was not just for you. That was a comment that has nothing to do with you. Shut the fuck up you self-important cunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:10 pm

That was me stating MY opinion, not a direct response to you. It was actually a response to *JB* and for the whole board EXCEPT you. I don't give a *fuck* what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Lol at you resorting to abusive name calling when even I managed to keep cool. Top lad, top indeed. Bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:16 pm

Thank you so much! I agree with you for once. I'm pretty cool <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Rolling Eyes yeah, no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:25 pm

Bye bye irrelevant troll <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Lol bye bye asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Lmfao at your incessant need to have the last word. So sad and desperate <3 Clear sign of the Napoleon complex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:32 pm

You're in the wrong. Pure and simple. You resorted to abuse, not me and all because you cannot accept that I don't love your precious Tina. You told me to TAKE A SEAT. I've no reason to back down when you're the one in the wrong. TAKE A SEAT, big mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Keep talkin' boo. Actually you know what? Go ahead and post after this one. I won't reply to you again. I know your precious ego needs that validation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:44 pm

Nah I just never back down to people like you. It's a flaw for sure. Know when to walk away and be the bigger person. I never learn eh. Anyway bitch and name call all you want on this thread, call me a cunt some more but don't call me a troll. I'm not a troll and don't take your bitching to another thread. There's no call for that, besides Tara knows I'm not a troll lololol so you just look foolish. Go and bitch about me on Skype til your heart's content. Tell people what a fucking cunt I am for not loving Tina but don't go taking it to different threads. There's not a single person here who wouldn't agree with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:48 am

Tammy was kind of a sassy bitch, but was playing to win which is why I liked her. Back then, a lot of elements had fans sort of filling in the gaps. So, she was the best bitch we got without actually going overboard with it. People weren't outright mean ala NaOnka from Nicaragua or Corinne fron Gabon (not sure if you've seen either season)... they were real people who just got frustrated with people. And that was Tammy.

I liked that the five of those 'underdog' players formed an alliance to take out the Rotu 4, but they themselves sort of became a new voting block that I wanted to see dismantled as well and Tammy was a threat to that new dynamic. She even won a few immunities to prolong her imminent elimination. She wasn't even one of the cocky Rotu members who were asking to be eliminated (I believe John and Zoe were the most vocal members). So I was pulling for her majorly after a new voting block was set up and new underdogs were established.

I agree about the Sean/Vecepia habit of bringing race into it. Sean wasn't my favorite and Rob was his friend so I didn't mind seeing Rob get kicked to the curb early. Never been a big fan of that guy. Vecepeia was boring, but inoffensive as a winner and definitely much more of a craftier player than Neleh to win. Neleh apparently was much more disliked than was showed... she like Elisabeth from Season 2 was sort of boxed into the "America's Sweetheart" role which was a common trope in early seasons of Survivor. There was much more going on there than viewers were led to believe. I got the sense that a lot of respect Neleh got was from her association with Paschal... people liked him, but hated Neleh... but Neleh was Paschal's daughter-figure, so they had to tolerate her.

I also vaguely remember that there was some sort of racial incident that occurred between Vecepia and a "very popular" castaway from that season which was subsequently buried. Maybe Bobby knows more about that, but I guess there was some racial things that went on but who knows how true it is.

Kathy was my favorite as well. The best player usually always got 3rd place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:14 am

I miss those early seasons when people would be introduced like "The Rotu tribe, who will always wear blue, consists of..." then it shows the person in their day to day life only it looked really cheesy Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:24 am

I remember that lol. Big Brother did that a lot whenever they introduced their houseguests. Like, omg, a hot waiter delivered me a key on a platter... I'm GONNA BE ON BIG BROTHUHHHH!!! or WooHoo I CAUGHT A BIG BROTHER KEY ON MY FISHING POLE, I'M GONNA BE ON TV! and it all looked so shamelessly cheesy and staged. lol

Survivor was at least halfway realistic about it though. Survivor was A-grade reality television for the first several years (I think it started jumping the shark when 'Exile Island' rolled around, granted it was because the concept was losing interest with viewers and they wanted a new gimmick). Big Brother was Z-grade entertainment and was okay with it, just because it was cheap, made money, and Julie Chen was married to the President of CBS. There wasn't really the pressure for it to be better than what it was until the Canada version came along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:10 am

Still love me some Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien and want her backkkkk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:33 pm

KATHY COME BACK, YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:06 pm

I agree with jb Bob and Fabio are the worst winners especially bob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:11 pm

Fuck you and don't even act like you didn't say that on purpose you idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Javi watches Survivor   

Back to top Go down

Javi watches Survivor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Other :: TV Talk-
Jump to: