HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Jadis. I thought she shot Rick on the thigh but it was more like the hip, ouch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:09 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Shut the hell up yourself, Javi. Survivor is reality. It's not a fictional tv show. It's real people and real people provoke real reactions. A fictional tv show doesn't. Not for me anyway but seriously, why come here just to moan about it? If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything. A fictional tv show is different to reality. When REAL people are acting obnoxiously, it provokes real reactions. I don't get pissed at Negan or saviours for killing innocent people lol because it isn't reality. Not my fault if you can't separate them.

I stick with Survivor through thick and thin. I don't pop up once a season to moan at the finale knowing there are actual fans here who enjoy it. It's obviously going to rub someone up the wrong way. No surprise it's me lol but it's going to piss people off. I sure as hell don't bitch on the shows you all love but whatever, it's done now, lets not fight about it. You're bored, I'm not. We've stated our positions

They're both TV shows, it's not any different at all. Yes I still watched the entire season and just cause I didn't come here and throw my two cents every fucking episode doesn't make it any different.

Doesn't change the fact that this was by far the worse season of the whole series. Great start, and if all went downhill. If my opinion bothers you or if any opinions bother you feel free to ignore them. I realize by now that's an IMPOSSIBLE task for you so I won't expect much.

Granted I did TRY to be nice to you but you'll always be the annoying little troll you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:12 pm

CaptainJimmy wrote:
Neil I am a real fan so I can have an opinion. They went 25 minutes late with this and it's a good thing because there was really only about 20 minutes of good stuff. The ending was predictable too. Rick has that plot armor and so does Carl to an extent. They weren't dying. The convo with Maggie earlier showed that her group was going to come, so as song as Rick and Negen were talking I knew that was coming. And Sasha dying was easy to predict as well. The end was a nice little fight scene.

My biggest gripe with this show right now is they don't have an ending planned. It's clear they want to milk this for all it's worth and the current format is to introduce new bad guy, kill bad guy, repeat repeat repeat. I feel like this holds shows back. Now I get that there's a comic that's still on going, but look at Game of Thrones those producers were like to hell with waiting for the books, we're going to make our own ending. I feel like shows are just better when they have the series planned and then execute it.

Right? The comics really hold back the series. At this point they don't need to follow every little thing from them. They can take a new route. I would LOVE if they explored a bit more on the background of the Apocalypse. Like why did it happen? Is the whole world infected? Etc etc

Also why is Judith still a toddler if she was conceived 7 seasons ago. Lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Iraheto wrote:

My understanding is it has only been like 3 years since the apocalypse started
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 pm

That's another one of the things they need to drop from the comics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Iraheto wrote:
CaptainJimmy wrote:
Neil I am a real fan so I can have an opinion. They went 25 minutes late with this and it's a good thing because there was really only about 20 minutes of good stuff. The ending was predictable too. Rick has that plot armor and so does Carl to an extent. They weren't dying. The convo with Maggie earlier showed that her group was going to come, so as song as Rick and Negen were talking I knew that was coming. And Sasha dying was easy to predict as well. The end was a nice little fight scene.

My biggest gripe with this show right now is they don't have an ending planned. It's clear they want to milk this for all it's worth and the current format is to introduce new bad guy, kill bad guy, repeat repeat repeat. I feel like this holds shows back. Now I get that there's a comic that's still on going, but look at Game of Thrones those producers were like to hell with waiting for the books, we're going to make our own ending. I feel like shows are just better when they have the series planned and then execute it.

Right? The comics really hold back the series. At this point they don't need to follow every little thing from them. They can take a new route. I would LOVE if they explored a bit more on the background of the Apocalypse. Like why did it happen? Is the whole world infected? Etc etc

Totally different Jimmy. The comics are already far out from the show, if GOT had the books out already they'd follow it. They couldn't wait for the next book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:37 pm

They say it has only been like a month since Abraham and Glenn died
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Iraheto wrote:
Granted I did TRY to be nice to you but you'll always be the annoying little troll you are.

Lol oh you tried did you. How noble haha. I am touched by your efforts but why do you have to resort to name calling? Fuck you, cunt.

Yeah Misty, it's about 3 years as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:58 pm

I liked this season lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:11 pm

THAT WIDOW IS ALIVE! GUNS A BLAZIN! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Found this video Laughing thought it was hilarious. The hero, the legend, the man that was Shumpert "the bowman".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2