HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Walking Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Iraheto

PostSubject: The Walking Dead   Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:56 am

I'm shocked there wasn't a thread about the show yet.

Am I the only one that's been bored this season. Seriously this might be the worst season for me yet. Every episode seems like a filler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Yeah it has been a little boring. At least everyone is starting to get on the same page and back together again. Building up to the season finale, which will probably be the start of the war with Negan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Yeah the finale will be the "start" of the war against Negan. So that means this entire season will be filler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:28 pm

It's not filler, it's plot and character development. You can't have non stop action. It's a drama show. You have to build things up before you have the big pay off. We've had the part when the group is down, ruled by a dictator, now they're getting their fight back and by the end of the season some shit will go down before the main event next season.

That's just how it has to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:05 pm

I see the whiny babies may have got their way about the violence. I would have liked to see Rick take Winslows head off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:53 pm

I really like it so far, but I've mentioned that already. I don't find it boring. Just the looming presence of makes the whole atmosphere uneasy and I think that's the mark of a great antagonist. I'm enjoying it more than I did the last few seasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:20 pm

I like some of the filler episodes but I am ready for Negan to be punished maybe thats why its a little boring. I will always watch no matter how boring it gets or who gets killed. I am thinking Carol may be next but I hope not
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:17 pm

brady911 wrote:
I like some of the filler episodes but I am ready for Negan to be punished maybe thats why its a little boring. I will always watch no matter how boring it gets or who gets killed. I am thinking Carol may be next but I hope not

I was talking about when Carol was going to killed off with someone else last week in a game! I think we were both uncertain at what point Carol was going to get killed off because she hadn't been doing much in Season 7, but then I thought that maybe she is just being built up for All Out War and that that's where Carol was going to climax and then get killed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:19 pm

nothing ever happens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:05 pm

I'M READY FOR WAR!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Me to. You have to wait one more day
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:50 pm

50 minutes of boringness so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Yes the first hour was boring but the end was worth the wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
WCW

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:55 am

Stopped watching this seasom afyer the 3rd or 4th episode. I was so bored. The show has usually done a good job at balancing action, character development. With 2 or 2 filler. But there was no need for 16 episodes of filler. I havent watched at all since easy street. Tuned in for the finale and missed nothing i feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:44 am

A great season finale to one of the worst seasons of TWD ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:31 am

K we get it, you're all bored, watch something else then but stop moaning. Can't we talk positively? Bored bored borrrrrred. Sick of hearing it, watch something you don't find boring then, but stop moaning cos it's tiring and just annoys actual fans of the show.

Loved the finale. Very deep and sad end for Sasha. Loved the battle and it's set up perfectly for a big ass war. KILL EM ALLLLLL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:58 am

So why can you bitch and moan about how crappy survivor is every week because in YOUR favorites are leaving and thats ok, but the minute we state an opinion its wrong and gets attacked? Why all of this hypocrisy? Just like your allowed to bitch and moan so am i and will continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:21 am

Shut the hell up Neil. How many of us put up with your constant morning and bitching on Survivor? Follow your own advice next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:37 am

Shut the hell up yourself, Javi. Survivor is reality. It's not a fictional tv show. It's real people and real people provoke real reactions. A fictional tv show doesn't. Not for me anyway but seriously, why come here just to moan about it? If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything. A fictional tv show is different to reality. When REAL people are acting obnoxiously, it provokes real reactions. I don't get pissed at Negan or saviours for killing innocent people lol because it isn't reality. Not my fault if you can't separate them.

I stick with Survivor through thick and thin. I don't pop up once a season to moan at the finale knowing there are actual fans here who enjoy it. It's obviously going to rub someone up the wrong way. No surprise it's me lol but it's going to piss people off. I sure as hell don't bitch on the shows you all love but whatever, it's done now, lets not fight about it. You're bored, I'm not. We've stated our positions.

I don't mind critisism if it's accompanied by something positive, but it isn't. It's just peopel sayign it's boring all the time. I will admit, parts were dull at times throughout the season, but I'm not one for focusing on all the negatives with fictional shows, because I think about how much they put into making them. They do it to entertain us, it's not a reality show that is unscripted. I'm not gonna just moan, oh it was sooo boringggg. Yes parts weren't thrilling, but  I don't want to dwell on those. I want to be positive about the good points because the show will be around for many years to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:45 am

Head Trashy: Is he yours

Michonne: We are together

Head Trashy: I lay with him after

I could not stop laughing at this part, I even had to rewind it to be sure I heard it right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:46 am

Lol Rick's like FML
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 am

LMAO yes the look on his face was great
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:52 am

She's a kinky bitch, who knew? Lol Dana calls her two tone Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:47 pm

I hope that is not her haircut all the time. What is her name? Janis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Neil I am a real fan so I can have an opinion. They went 25 minutes late with this and it's a good thing because there was really only about 20 minutes of good stuff. The ending was predictable too. Rick has that plot armor and so does Carl to an extent. They weren't dying. The convo with Maggie earlier showed that her group was going to come, so as song as Rick and Negen were talking I knew that was coming. And Sasha dying was easy to predict as well. The end was a nice little fight scene.

My biggest gripe with this show right now is they don't have an ending planned. It's clear they want to milk this for all it's worth and the current format is to introduce new bad guy, kill bad guy, repeat repeat repeat. I feel like this holds shows back. Now I get that there's a comic that's still on going, but look at Game of Thrones those producers were like to hell with waiting for the books, we're going to make our own ending. I feel like shows are just better when they have the series planned and then execute it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Other :: TV Talk-
Jump to: