Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Somebody chat, this place is dyingggg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:19 pm

lol what an awful person. I am glad she's gone. Poor Angelina too, begging for that jacket Laughing

Like, she's definitely an interesting character and I am glad she was part of the show so we could be entertained but still...I feel bad for the people that had to be around her for 15 days.

Hi Kim, you can start cursing now lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:58 pm

She was a despicable person but she was sort of half amusing/half dreadful in this episode and I'm glad she left over Lyrsa. I'm so tired of the pattern a lot of seasons take which tends to be the two original sides try to stay together as long as they can, but inevitably they mix. Anybody who harps on about keeping all their original side together is just stupid, I mean what year are you playing in? Booting Natalie helps Mike, who is going to give a damn from the Goliaths? She was an unbearable creature Laughing the attempted bullying of Nick was sickening and pathetic, but she did come out with a few hilarious quotes such as "you get the fire going? I don't smell any fire" I was taking a drink of water right as she said that and near choked on it LaughingLaughing

What's with everyone wanting to take other people's stuff? Why don't they have their own? I'm glad it was Mike on the right side of the vote and not Angelina, what a suck up, aww Natalie, going to miss you hun lol yeah right. Christian was so funny in that challenge, the way he said "thank you for your support" haha how can you not like the guy? He's just so quirky. Anyone who dislikes him is just a shitty person. Dan getting two idols sucks. I wouldn't dislike him other than his whole showmance thing, can't stand romance on Survivor. Davie too was funny "I'm ready to get my black ass out of here" Laughing as he's pelted with rain. I got a flash back to Millennials Gen X, though their evac was at the very start. That's twice in 4 seasons it's happened. I really wish they'd move location, it's become so stale seeing the same place. Other than that it's been quite an enjoyable season so far and as has been pointed out, the editing is much more balanced. Every season needs to have balanced editing. All it takes is to keep a tally of confessionals and parts of conversations people are involved in and keep it as balanced as possible. That's the only way to keep viewers from knowing who has no shot at winning. As of right now could we rule anybody out based on barely getting shown? Not really.

According to Wiki, they were evacuated for 2 days. The gap between vote offs was 4 days (day 11 to 15). I wonder where they went for 2 whole days and if it impacted the game at all. This means they're behind so we can expect double boots. Maybe the next challenge only the winning team are safe and two tribes will vote, then merge at 12. I hope so, please don't do another mix up before merge. I like how it is now.

EDIT: Just watched the additional confessionals and Angelina knew Natalie was going but voted Lyrsa as a way to get the jacket hahaha hilarious it didn't work out. Pretty risky move for a jacket. Lyrsa shouldn't be too happy. Maybe the next reward will be a trip to a Fijian Survivor mall with money to purchase jackets haha stuff your steak house or whatever they usually do Laughing baby back ribs lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:11 am

I love how the "Brochachos" just came naturally without a super awkward "let's name our alliance" scene. Nick should be taking notes. Nick is so cringy.

The whole jacket scene is so classic survivor, I loved it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:02 pm

haha yeah the Brochachos thing came really naturally. I really love that Christian is fitting in with them and being part of the group, that's cool. And him winning the challenge for them was amazing.

I was pretty meh on Nick until tonight, then he finally won me over. His alliance naming is pretty lulz, but I liked how he stood up to Natalie and then turned and ran to Lyrsa and arranged for them to team up to get Natalie out, instead of trying to go against each other.

Lmao at the jacket drama. I mean I love Angelina, I did like how she was trying to be the mediator at tribal and stuff. I haven't looked up anything from this episode yet but like, lmao I got the vibe she totes knew Mike was 100% voting Natalie and she only wrote Lyrsa in hopes of getting Natalie's jacket. Lmao @ Natalie ignoring her like a stone cold bitch. My poor freezing g.oddess <3

random prediction for next week, Alison will try to team up with Gabby when their tribe loses, and somehow get voted out for it. This is just my guess based on the preview, not saying I know their tribe will lose!

EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:40 pm

That always bugs me, previews that show people discussing who to get rid of, it's like a massive hint at who loses! Dan has two idols, if he got a sniff of anything going down, he'd play one. Oh that's a good question, how many players have ben in possession of two idols at the same time? James, Dan...ummm Jeremy I think. Any more? You can't see me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:01 pm

There's a secret scene posted on youtube that yea, pretty much confirms Angelina knew Natalie was toast and just threw a vote against Lyrsa just to get the jacket, and that's what makes this whole Jacket thing so much funnier cuz it like, didn't work Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:43 pm

Davie's last name is Rickenbacker haha, that so reminds me of Rookie of the Year, the coach mispronouncing Henry's last name, Rowengartner! Here it is Laughing brilliant!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:10 pm

Well there goes my hope to see Lyrsa become Sandra 2.0 Laughing

This season has been so good, I am praying it doesn't become a pagonging of the Davids or the Goliaths if a Goliath flips.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Shitty outcome there but they can't all be good. Didn't even see the preview, my player cut out before it was shown. Oh looked it up, it's merge, good!! Just one tribe mix is the best, now they merge and you know who was with who, you were either on original teams together or mixed and that's it.

Henry, predict a merge alliance split, I'm tried lol. There are splits within each side so I can't see either side just getting taken out, it's not got that feel to it like bloody RI or SP. There's no one person in charge holding everybody together. Goliath probably has more cracks. Kara doesn't trust Alec, Mike doesn't trust Angelina, Alison doesn't trust Dan. Not sure about David other than what was shown there, Elizabeth pissing everyone off Laughing when she was dragging bamboo and banging into Carl, like get out of my way bitch, I've a bed to build!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:44 pm

It sucked that it was between the two girls, I would have been fine with either of the guys leaving. I liked Lyrsa, but if one of them had to leave, I'm glad it was her. She had a really fun personality and she had a lot of determination as well, but between the two Angelina seems like she has a lot more potential as a player and it would have been devastating for her to leave like that just before the merge. Also, Lyrsa did have a chance to save herself...I think if the girls were both on board to vote Nick, they could have pushed Mike in that direction as well. Her stubborn refusal to work with Angelina sealed her fate. I understand why she didn't think she could trust her/want to work with her, but I mean, sometimes you have to do what is necessary to get by another round.

Lmao @ her last words. Amazing. Poor girl stuck with Natalie forever lmao.

kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:53 am

It's so hard to predict how alliances will go though. The only pairs I am certain will vote for the same person are Gabby/Christian and Davie/Carl. Maaaaybe Nick/Mike. Everyone else, I dont know Laughing

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:58 am

What about Mason Dixon? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:41 am

Why is Angelina such a mess? Laughing Why is GABBY such a mess? Women are making it hard to root for them this season Laughing Only Alison and Kara are the ones I like. Glad Elizabeth is gone cuz that was another hot mess.

Gonna rank the Top 12 from most to least favorite:

1. John/Kara
Alison
Christian
Alec
Mike
Nick
Davie
Gabby
Angelina
Dan
12.Carl
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:31 pm

I haven’t watched a single episode of Survivor this season but glad I’m still on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Davie was like, weirdly invisible this episode. Like aside from immunity challenge, I don't even remember catching a glimpse of him, wtf.

Guys, I still love Angelina. She tried something which honestly would have been a really smart move, everyone agreed to it, then they cornered her last minute and said it changed, so she got a bit frustrated. Her conversation with Elizabeth wasn't even that bad. I was seriously scared though since Alec apparently loves doing random things and Dan is being a whiny baby (lolz @ his two idols and still pouting) and I thought one of them might take the bait. Was pleasantly surprised to see it unanimous.

I feel bad saying this but I don't really like Gabby :X I thought I would before the show started, and I kept trying to give her a chance, but idk. All she seems to do is cry and whine. And I know I should sympathize because I am a crier myself, but ugh. I especially was irritated at the conversation between her and Angelina at tribal when she was like "WE'RE UNDERDOGSSSSS WE'RE ALWAYS ON THE BOTTOMMMMM" and Angelina was like I feel you, I kept going to tribal too. Like...correct me if my math is wrong, but Angelina has been to TWO more tribals than Gabby, yes? And her name was on the block at one of them...Gabby may not feel the most comfortable in her position, but she has never ACTUALLY been in a dangerous situation yet.

kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Yea I dont like Gabby either but I am not really sure if it's because of what you said, or something else. People are saying she's Hannah 2.0 but I don't remember Hannah being like this, idk

Davie was the only one that didn't get a confessional this episode, which is actually amazing. Alison still needs more content, but at least this season doesn't have a Chelsea or a Libby in terms of invisibility Laughing

Javi you should watch it. May not be the most exciting in terms of game moves or blindsides, but it's probably one of the best casts of newbies they have had, probably since Cagayan.
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:54 am

Really liking the editing this season after the debacle that was Ghost Island. Obviously the edit shows some people more than others but the fact that even on the premiere everyone got a think at least one confessional was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Lol they are awful at hiding the vote outcome sometimes. At no point did I think Angelina was going, which sucks. Her move was bad, she got caught and they were rough on her, a bit too rough I thought, but she was just bad all episode. Trying to force them all to vote who she wanted is bad play and Christian? Piss off lol then going and giving a "heads up" is just handing the person a gun. You don't do that.

Hilariously, this episode really reminded me of Oz (collective sigh) haha. The immunity was done in Oz and the exact same scenario happened, a player giving another a heads up they were the vote. The target still left, but just like on this episode, people knew about the heads up, and he left soon after. People often forget Survivor is an individual game. In Oz, he gave the target a heads up because they were close, he let friendship rule his decision, but here...why did she tell Elizabeth? Just bad play, I hope it costs her and soon.

I was thinking during the episode Davie was the only one not shown, at all. I'd be pissed if that was me Laughing also, the alliance of 6 that formed, 3 from each side, really in favour of that 6 if they do make it happen.

Lol at "you are awesome, you are the man" Laughing his reaction to hearing his name was funny, some people just have fits if they hear their name come up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4