Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:52 pm

I am secretly hoping for a Natalie/Jeremy/John/Mike/Alison alliance on the Goliath tribe. And I hope one of the other 5 gets blindsided if they go to tribal, especially now that Jeremy knows Dan has the idol.  My money is on Natalia, the girl they are least likely to use the idol for Laughing #pleasemakeithappen

(the fact that this season has 3 players also named Natalie and Jeremy and John (and Alec too but who cares lol) is not lost on me,  I Love You <3 San Juan Del Sur <3 I Love You
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:44 pm

lololol WHERE IS MY KEITH THOUGH? <3

Amg I was so proud when Davie found the idol! Too bad he voted with the wrong side, but I'm not worried about him, he seems pretty well liked, plus he has the idol and he's a provider! The blindside was nice, I always like seeing the shocked look when the "other" person gets more votes than they expected and they slowly realize they are the real target.

Goliath didn't seem as dislikable as last week. I was legit lol-ing at Natalie though, she is abrasive as fuck and somehow doesn't realize and thinks everyone likes her, wtf. I laughed when she kept interrupting Jeremy as he tried to explain things to her.

Angelina was good again this week <3 she seems smart, I really wish she'd found the idol instead of that one idiot.

EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:57 am

Agree Henry, gaggin for a blindside on those people lol. any of those 3 girls, they're too comfortable and cocky. Makes it more annoying. I don't pay much attention now, who was the one who said the girls are in control and have the boys wrapped around our little finger? Get that one out.

I forgot about Alison lol was she even shown this week? Natalie is just an idiot, I struggle to see how she won't be the first to go, not like she can contribute anything in challenges, literally worthless. One of them bossy "strong" women who only believes her opinion is right, she couldn't even listen to Jeremy when he was trying to help, just shuts it down. Dumb player. How in the world would there be a blindside on one of those 3 girls? You'd need Natalie, Mike, Alison, John for a start, Jeremy for a tie but he said he was desperate to get Natalie out, then you still need one more and I can't see any of them flipping, maybe Alec? Can't see it though.

Besides, are they even going to lose? They're miles stronger. They'll probably end up doing an early mix or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:14 pm

Just a quick post tonight. Australian Survivor just ended and it was just a fantastic season. I'm sorry but it beats US in every area. If you've never seen it, go watch it, give it a shot, what have you got to lose? It's online on all of the popular video sharing sites. In fact I'll just link it below. Oh and in case you think I think it's so great cos men dominate and women suck, no lol I'm not a woman hater, I just dislike a lot of the women US puts on. I didn't dislike one of these Australian girls. I was even rooting for some. There's a really good mix of strong male and female players in this season. This season just had everything, absolutely everything, including Russell Hantz hahaha.

https://www.seriestop.net/show/australian-survivor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:06 pm

I cant wait for Nick or Christian to get voted out....cuz I swear if I have to hear MASON DIXON one more time.........

MASON DIXON MASON DIXON MASON DIXON Rolling Eyes

gtfo of here with this alliance name bs. This is not Big Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flameangry flameangry flameangry

RIP Jeremy. lolol can we please keep Natalie around until the finale and have her go to tribal council every single week? I need more of those g.oddess voting confessionals. Thanks Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 am

I dunno if it's the bad editing or just the experience we have as viewers, but that vote was so obviously coming. I was 99.99% sure of it until Mike voted and you see his sad little face, that just confirmed it before it was even confirmed. Bored. I also hate alliances that have names, I don't even know what Mason Dixon means but it's annoying, although I like the people in question, just stop saying it.

Isn't it really obvious what team is going to lose before the challenge is played? It was focusing on Goliaths. Oh yay, a swap, already, then there will be another swap in about 2 or 3 votes to confuse matters. I prefer just one swap, that's all you need. Then when you get to merge, you can remember who was with who at the swap, but recalling who was with who at two swaps is too much and coming up with valid reasons why they'd make the moves is harder.

I miss SurvivorAU already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Bad editing? lol ok. This season is MILES better edited than the hot mess that were seasons 34-36. I am hoping this season is like the Philippines of this Dark Ages, a pretty good season that follow a 3 season stretch of really bad ones Laughing

I think only 3 or 4 people did not get confessionals this episode, but they got plenty last episode so it's not like anyone is getting Chelsea'd. Poor Chelsea haha

The swap is one tribal council too early, I agree. But I feel like the alliances are pretty clear at this point. Carl/Davie/Bi vs Lyrsa/Gabby/Elizabeth with MAAAASON DIXXXXXON in the middle. Then Mike/Natalie on the outs on the Goliath tribe (not sure what to think of John/Natalie cuz we've only heard from John about it)
Back to top Go down
SuperVixenXo

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:21 am

I see that I am still hanging in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 am

Kim you're the STAR of the season. Or at least of the Goliath tribe Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:13 pm

It's almost like the game is changing, no longer do we just get rid of physical liabilities or people who don't fit in early on, now we get rid of threats right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperVixenXo

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:36 am

kyogre123 wrote:
Kim you're the STAR of the season. Or at least of the Goliath tribe Laughing

Kim is the star always, Henry lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:55 pm

I can't wait for John to come out as the villain he is

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:31 am

IS HE BEING RUDE TO A PUPPY? HATE.

He's actually been quite likeable so far. Also he seems to have a bit going with my person, which is cute haha.

Angelina controlling the tribe <3 also wtf @ Jeremy going from loveable to psycho quickly. His and Natalie's drama w was entertaining, but I've seen he got extremely bitter and douchey after the show.

kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Is there a boot list going around that I am not aware of? Cuz the three people that were not picked for this game have all been voted out already Laughing

Didn't care for Natalia but that exit was pretty epic Laughing Stupid move by Alec. I dont care if he goes but he also screwed up Kara's game too so ugh so much @ him. Rolling Eyes

Gabby being so relatable in that scene with Christian, ugh.... Relatable pick. Sad <3
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Yesterday at 12:08 am

It's funny that stupid moves like Alec's are Praised as a big move but it's also stupid because now that Carl is back the others have majority.

Liking this season so far but I also said that about the pre-marriage of ghost Island. Although I can tell the editing has evened out a bit. Even if it's small moments most likely everyone is getting at least one confessional an episode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperVixenXo

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Yesterday at 6:10 am

So is this the time for me to cuss everyone out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Yesterday at 7:08 am

Ohh what a great great episode. I'd go as far as saying most satisfying boot since Michaela in M V Gen X. I was clapping obnoxiously Laughing what a vile person she was, bossy, overbearing, paranoid. Just gross. Her reaction as well "just shut up" Laughing I hate to go on about Australian Survivor, but they all play it in great spirits, there is no bitterness or very little, they know it's a game and if you get outplayed, you take it on the chin. Oh she was so pissed, it was glorious but she was paranoid from the second they arrived there. Nobody wants to work with people who need constant reassurance as well as having to have it go their own way all the time. Bye Felicia haha.

Bad move? Hell yeah, like why do that? She can't have been that unbearable not to be able to put up with her BS. The timing was wrong, it sends the wrong message out to everyone on his old team but I don't care, it shook things up. I mean what's his plan moving forward, who knows, definitely a bad move but one I was glad of. In saying that, we don't know what the dynamic was at their camp, maybe there were a number of people who weren't fans of Natalia. In M V Gen X, Adam voted against Figgy in a similar situation and it didn't hurt him. We can't tell at this point.

Natalie sitting on her throne bossing everyone about? I would struggle to take that, I mean I would but I'd just be waiting for the time to come when I tell the bitch what I thought of her. Nobody has the right to sit on their ass and bark orders. Awk Gabby and her insecurities, can totally relate too Henry. I think she and Christian would make a really cute couple lol they would, they're dead cute how he always picks her up when she's down.

Liked Davie in this episode, he's amusing, feel bad for Carl too, he seems really down on himself but that advantage is decent, although you have to correctly guess when an idol is being played which isn't easy. Awk and poor Bi, horrible way to go out. Lots of evacs or quits on US Survivor, been 3 seasons of Aus so far, 24 people per cast, 50 days and not been one quit or evac yet. Odd. She was technically a quit though, I guess there was no way she could compete in challenges. I love the green buff, more of a Mogo Mogo shade of green, haven't seen that in forever, it's always been a neon green used since then.

Rockstars alliance? Laughing I just hope there isn't another mix up in a couple of votes, one is plenty, then merge. Doubt it though, US loves two mix ups. Actually just thinking about it, there's 15 left, they typically merge at 12 or 13 now so there's only 2/3 votes maximum and they just mixed it up so maybe there will only be one. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Yesterday at 8:16 am

WHY ARE YOU SMILING?!! haha and her little trip as she walks off, brilliant. Can't stop watching it Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Yesterday at 9:55 am

I think she just kicked a rock. That's what it looked like to me.

Kim, lololol so much @ Natalie. I will keep my opinion of her to myself for now Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Yesterday at 10:39 am

Why? Express yourself freely, like me lol. Oh she definitely stumbles on a rock or something, check it out on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Yesterday at 7:27 pm

lol entertaining exit. On the one hand, I am happy because I didn't want Davie or Elizabeth to go, and also, Alec's dramatic standing up and plotting mid TC, plus his smug smiles were cute. On the other hand, it was kind of entertaining watching Natalia be a raging bitch haha.

I really don't think it was a bad move for Alec necessarily. Once Carl joins it seems just as likely to go boys vs girls as it is David vs Goliath. I think there's definitely a chance that Davie and Carl would rather work with him than Elizabeth, who neither were aligned with back on David.

Curious what will happen if Natalie's tribe loses. I don't think they will be able to put up with her much longer.

EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Today at 5:13 am

Raging bitches are the worst. Maybe she was on her period, who knows lolol that would just be the worst for a female player, for your period to be in full bloom on Survivor, although aren't they a 30 day cycle? Many must experience it during the game. I hope they get tampons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   Today at 9:21 am

Natalia's exit got me thinking, how much do you think you'd be able to get away with before Jeff says "move on out". She was able to ask Kara if she knew, but that's not a first, then aims a salty one at Alec for smiling Laughing not sure how much more she could get away with before she's told to go. I think it's against the rules to reveal to everyone someone has an idol after you're voted out, I sure hope it is. That would suck "Bye bitches, by the way, Henry has three idols, an idol steal advantage and an unlimited stash of cookies, Ciao" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: David vs Goliath Castaway Are You?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3