Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RUSSELL HANTZ is playing Australian Survivor!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: RUSSELL HANTZ is playing Australian Survivor!   Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:37 pm

Shit, really? Lol click the other thread and the wiki link, I just found out by viewing it. On one hand it's exciting to see a US player playing in Oz, but on the other, it's fucking Russell. How will he cope with Aussies and a 50 day game with a bigger cast? He's on the Champions tribe so they are less likely to take his bullshit. It's kind of interesting and we'll see what happens.

I think he will struggle, Australians are nothing like Americans and they won't take his aggressive nature, to be the only American on an all Australian cast and the only former player, a notorious villain at that, you're up against it from the start, but there is always that chance a good number of people will be like "WOW, it's Russell" and that's reason alone to want to play with him, but I hope not. Having watched both Oz seasons so far, they throw in references to the US show, so you know they're fans of it and that's the Survivor they all know and love. A girl from the first season spoke of being 8 years old and seeing Richard Hatch win and ever since then wanting to play and win herself blah blah.

DIE RUSSELL, DIEEEE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: RUSSELL HANTZ is playing Australian Survivor!   Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:15 pm

They havent really hyped Russell up at all which is refreshing. He is being treated just as much as any other player, you know if this was US it would be plastered every where.

I dont think he will get far though, they will keep him for the challenges (Although he seems to have gained some weight, i remember in Samoa he seemed like a stocky, strong dude who had strength, not sure if thats the case now). These aussie seasons show that they play smarter in the strategy section and the crazy wild strategists (like AK) dont make it to the merge.

with this cross over, i am hoping for more transfers, would love an US vs OZ season,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUSSELL HANTZ is playing Australian Survivor!   Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:44 pm

People still care about this imbecile?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: RUSSELL HANTZ is playing Australian Survivor!   Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:37 am

Omg i love him so much him and todd are my favorite male players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: RUSSELL HANTZ is playing Australian Survivor!   Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 am

WCW wrote:
with this cross over, i am hoping for more transfers, would love an US vs OZ season,

Me too. There were other US players interested in playing this Oz season including Ryan O, Tyler and Jeremiah "you know" lol. I would have taken any of them over Russell, but in terms of a "big name" there's not many bigger than Russell. He's one of the most notorious villains ever so it's a big thing that they got him. I wonder how much it cost. If they do a US V Oz season, you have to get the good Aussie players or at least ones with promise. From the first 2 seasons, players like Kate, Conor, Nick, Phoebe, Flick or Brooke (but ugh lol) from season 2, Sarah, Luke, AK, Michelle, Jarrad etc plus whoever stands out this season. They have to be players who are good at the game if they're to compete with the US names they get. You don't want a Fans Vs Favourites type of cast, when you'd favour the Favourites every time. The Americans dominating their own Australian season wouldn't be too popular I imagine Laughing Also in this cast is the brother of Anneliese from last season.

It's been shortened to 50 days, but remains at 24 players. Maybe they complained that 55 days was just too long and they were on the verge of death Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUSSELL HANTZ is playing Australian Survivor!   

Back to top Go down

RUSSELL HANTZ is playing Australian Survivor!
Page 1 of 1