Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor: South Africa - Philippines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Survivor: South Africa - Philippines   Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Just had this recommended on YouTube Laughing didn't know it was going on. I'm not even watching and I'm still devastated by this vote Laughing it's absolutely typical though, TYPICAL! Also, this tribe is called Luzon, the same name as the Brains tribe in Cagayan Laughing and they also sucked. That name is obviously a curse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: South Africa - Philippines   Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Well I guess just about every country is trying survivor. Pretty sure in this one the tribe is named Luzon because thats a city in the Philippines and not copying American Survivor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: South Africa - Philippines   Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:03 pm

I looked it up one time, it's one of the island names or the region or something. I tell you what, I would never go to rocks, ever. Luck is not my friend and I know I would pull the white rock, just like this poor sucker who shares my name Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: South Africa - Philippines   Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:27 pm

I only know it because it was the place of an intense battle during ww2. I mean I probably would go rocks in survivor if I liked the people I was with enough!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: South Africa - Philippines   Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:12 pm

I finally found the episodes, on a YouTube account lol all episodes are there if anyone wants to watch, not likely but maybe Turner or someone does. I will say that what I've seen and know about the season is, it's good and has been well received. Just click on the user profile, then videos to get all episodes.

EPISODE 1:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: South Africa - Philippines   

Back to top Go down

Survivor: South Africa - Philippines
Page 1 of 1