Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:32 pm

The goodbye messages are another example of Tyler’s good gameplay. He tells the rest of L6 that he leaves brutal goodbye messages, inspiring them to do the same when he doesn’t. Brett could easily have Bayleigh and Rockstar’s votes if it wasn’t for his goodbye messages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:50 pm

For the record though, I love Angela and Brett. Rockstar is more of a mean girl than Angela and she deserved it and Brett is just awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:57 pm

I don't like Angela also because she got rid of my girl Rachel. Rachel is the best. You won't convince me that Angela or Brett are awesome. Tyler is my golden boy though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Rachel did deserve better. I’ll agree with you there lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:04 pm

I was watching the feed and Fessy is a freaking idiot. He is going to throw this HOH away. I don't believe how these level 6 people control the house even when they don't have the power. Tyler is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:07 pm

I must say though, the one stupid move Level 6 made was getting rid of Rockstar. They could have dragged her to the final 4 and get rid of some bigger players. It was a waste of an eviction IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:11 pm

The Hive/Foutte are in a constant game of trying to top each other in stupidity. Even as a Tyler fan, I can’t give him complete credit for it. They’re doing a good job fucking themselves over lol

Putting up Rockstar was the smartest move imo. Out of Scottie, Fessy, and her, she was weakest in competitions and there was a chance the others wouldn’t have been picked to play. If they put Fessy up and he won veto, a L6 member would have gone home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:18 pm

Fessy just gets dumber as the night goes on. He knows nothing about what is going on. Why didn't he listen to what Rockstar said in her eviction speech? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:41 am

i think the hive is the dumbest alliance ever. they literally had a free week to get rid of the level 6 allaince. and they still managed to mess it up. now next week he leaves his girl a 1 in 6 shot of winning hoh. and i think she would go over him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:10 am

Fessy is easily the dumbest person to play this game....
I love brett he is hilarious, a perfect goat to sit against in finals.
Tyler is playing a great game, but would love to see him evicted to see what the others do without him.
Casey is boring.
Scottie is meh.
Angela i like but can be a bitch.
Sam is okay.
Hailee i really like.
JC i cant stand. The way he acts like a puppet master playing a great game when every move he makes is incredibly stupid if he wants to win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:48 pm

I can't wait until Fessy is evicted and finds out how stupid he was. It almost seems like Fessy made his choice to nominate Scottie because he is jealous of Hayliegh's friendship with him. What a dope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:24 pm

I hope Haleigh goes next so Fess freaks out about her being with Scottie in the jury house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:37 pm

So I guess last night JC grabbed tyler’s Penis and now there’s talk of him possibly being expelled because he’s been in the DR for over an hour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:43 pm

^ that happened week 1 lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:03 pm

It happened again apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:24 pm

there was apparently a productions meeting and they allowed him to stay because apparently tyler didnt want to get him in trouble or something. hes gonna have a rough time outside the house. not only did he use the n word again a day ago hes also sexually harassing people.

but yet chima got expelled for throwing a mic in the pool. like be consistent.

kaycee won veto so haiegh is probly going over scottie i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:33 pm

Actually I think Scottie is the target. Tyler initially wanted Haleigh out and the rest of the house wanted Scottie out, but Scottie told her that the other jurors wanted to vote together and she went and told Tyler. Now everybody wants him out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:48 am

Ever since Rachel left the show has been really predictable. What started out as a great season has become very boring due to the fact we, as an audience, always know who is going to be evicted. I like to be surprised and there is none of that now. Scottie is going next for sure, it would have been more interesting if they all kept Scottie and put up JC or Sam. JC can't be trusted and if he is in the house much longer he will damage other people's game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:18 am

He didn’t say the n word he said snickers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:53 pm

I am still enjoying the shit out of this season. This is the first week without a blindside if some kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:06 am

Damn, dude. I take that back. This week will probably be a blindside too lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   

Back to top Go down

So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3