Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:51 pm

Sam was definitely wrong lol. Fessy hopped around on Haileigh and Kaitlyn, which is her exact reasoning for putting up Haileigh. I'm a Tyler fan, but he was the one taking advantage of Kaitlyn, not the other way around. Her reasoning was that he's a guy and couldn't help himself, which is incredibly insulting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:00 pm

Iraheto wrote:
Faysal through himself at Sam and she hugged him one time. I watch the feeds and she’s not interested in Faysal or any of the guys but that edit was def made to make her look hypocritical.
Yeah, the edits are sometimes deceiving. It is sometimes difficult to gauge exactly what is going on at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:44 pm

Watched all the way through the first eviction today. I like that the house is divided already and there's none of this "what the house wants" bs.

I think my favorites so far are Fessy, Haleigh and Scottie. Kaitlyn is kinda lulzy though. Don't really care for Level 6 alliance or its members but I can't stand Swaggy C so #byegurl , have to root for Level 6 by default lolol I also can't stand Sam's voice like, sounds like she was trying to impersonate a kid's voice and her voice got stuck or something Laughing

I really like the season so far. I hope it keeps going this way. I already know who has left up to this point so dont worry about talking about spoilers in here haha I am just catching up right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
WCW

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:57 am

Definitely like this season compared to the past few everyone is actually there to play and isn't there just for a free summer vacation even the boring Ones Still strategize
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:46 am

WCW wrote:
Definitely like this season compared to the past few everyone is actually there to play and isn't there just for a free summer vacation even the boring Ones Still strategize
So far it is pretty good, but there are signs that it could get boring sometime soon. Katelyn needed to stay and one of the boring ones should have left. I know that isn't the way it works, but the entertainment value dropped when Katelyn left. Also, it seemed that the whole house practically voted out Katelyn so it seems that Tyler could be starting to run the house like Paul did. In my opinion, last season the the worst because of that bearded jerk Paul. He led a bunch of idiots around for 3 months, which was really boring as Hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:19 pm

It's different from BB19 because it's not a cult this time. Everyone wants to win. Tyler has charmed people into keeping him around, but he's definitely a big target and is going to piss more people off in the near future. I hope he wins, but if he does make it to the end, I'd compare him more to a Dan than a Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:24 pm

WolfNVX4444 wrote:
It's different from BB19 because it's not a cult this time. Everyone wants to win. Tyler has charmed people into keeping him around, but he's definitely a big target and is going to piss more people off in the near future. I hope he wins, but if he does make it to the end, I'd compare him more to a Dan than a Paul
Yes, you have a point. I hope you are correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:10 pm

But people arent misted by Tyler, multiple people have had conversations saying he needs to go, whereas last season no one even thought about getting rid of paul except jess/cody
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:39 am

I hope brett leaves i kind of like rachel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:53 am

What would you all think if they did a BB season with all former Survivor players and vice versa. Both seasons would be called "The Crossover". It would be like a new cast to me as I wouldn't know any of the BB players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:41 pm

I love Rachel, but it doesn't look good for her lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:42 pm

I really like brett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Arik wrote:
I really like brett
Brett is OK, but Tyler is the one I like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:45 pm

Rooting for Level 6 to win it all. I can’t stand the other side of the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Yea this is the best season in a while! Amazing cast, people not afraid to make moves. 5 blindsided in a row! This season is amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:40 pm

omg i am binging BB20 and just finished Sam's HOH episode. What a fcking piece of trash she is. I really liked her and was kind of rooting for her even if her voice irritated me, but what she said to Kaitlyn and Haleigh was horrible. Go away with that backwards "women should not flirt with men like that BE A LADY" mentality. What is she, 90 years old?? Ugh.

Also LOL @ Bayleigh. So she can call JC a derogatory term not once, but twice, and on purpose, but JC can't use the N-word ONCE to explain something? She's so gross, no wonder she and Swaggy liked each other so much (omg Swaggy getting evicted and throwing shirts at the audience wtf was that criiiiiiinge lol: Laughing )

This season is so good tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 pm

The live feeds earlier today were absolutely explosive. One of the house guests actually bleeds from the mouth because of all the screaming and I am not joking. It really happened. Shocking!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:24 pm

fucking AMAZING season

And yes, Henry. Bayleigh is trash lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Quote :
omg i am binging BB20 and just finished Sam's HOH episode. What a fcking piece of trash she is. I really liked her and was kind of rooting for her even if her voice irritated me,that BE A LADY" mentality.
I agree I lost all respect for Sam when she was HOH

Bayleigh acted just as bad during her HOH, major power trips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 pm

This season is pretty enjoyable compared to past seasons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:24 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:34 pm

Can someone tell me who jc is loyal to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:44 pm

Originally tried to play the middle, but is now pretty solid in L6's corner. He's closest to Tyler, I think. Also Sam and Fessy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:53 pm

I think what makes this season so good is the record number of blindsides and how clueless Fautte is about the game Tyler is playing my

Fautte stands for

F
Of
Us
Evicted
By
Tyler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:57 pm

I don't like Angela or Brett. There was no reason for them to give Rockstar such cruel goodbye messages. Even Julie seemed put off by it and mentioned to Rockstar, "Do they realize you are on the jury". As smart as they think they are, bad jury management is what lost it for Paul. We already have Bayleigh and Rockstar getting shade from Angela and Brett in the messages. Not smart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   

Back to top Go down

So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next