Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RTF

PostSubject: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:37 am

???
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:55 pm

OMG I can't believe they found a guy shorter than me to be on this season. I'm 5'0 and he's what, 4'8"? Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:05 pm

LMAO but does he have a condition or anything or is he just ridiculously small? I really want to spin you, weeeeee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:22 pm

Idk but he has a fetish for Minions
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:47 pm

Sure, when it actually starts. I never have much of an opinion on the cast until the show begins. Right now they all seem like composites of other cast members from the past. I just hope Paul doesn't somehow weasel his way back on the show. I doubt it, but anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:22 am

Looks like another crop of dude bros that are exactly similar to players that have been cast in the past ten seasons(like Modica mentioned)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:54 am

The house is so divided and everyone really hates each other right now. This is a way better cast than the last few
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:33 am

Yeah, last year everyone just followed Paul around. He ruined the show last year. Casting realized it and chose to stay away from old cast members. Good idea.

I still don't know who I like and who I dislike yet. I feel bad for Sam. She got a raw deal and is paying for it. I think she's going first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:32 pm

Tyler and Sam are my favorites right now. The thing I love is that there are people I like and dislike on both sides of the house.

Feeds spoilers:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:19 am

Sam, Tyler & Kaycee > Everyone else

Swaggy C is the fucking worst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:28 pm

Swaggy is at least entertaining. Fessy is the worst lol

Tyler and Sam for final 2 though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:09 am

This season has much better gameplay already than last season. Tyler had a great week as HoH and completely did what he wanted. Him managing To make Kaitlyn flip really proves he’s gonna be tough to beat.

Kaitlyn actually taking the risk of flipping and now

Spoiler:

is amazing. I can’t wait for this week
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:55 pm

Spoiler:

In other news, I really dislike Rockstar lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Swaggy should be evicted. Too cocky for his own good. Yeah, Rockstar is a dumpy mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:55 pm

WolfNVX4444 wrote:
Spoiler:

In other news, I really dislike Rockstar lol

She’s the fucking worst, especially on the live feeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:38 pm

I am thinking of binging this season over the weekend cuz I keep reading that this is a much better season than the last few. Ijust havent done it yet cuz I also read some of the cast members are very much like BB15. Is that true? Is the racism really bad like that season? How about politics? I am only thinking of watching the TV episodes to catch up.
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:27 pm

It's not as bad as BB15 lol. People forget how bad BB15 was. The controversies this season are:

- JC had been grabbing people's private parts.
- He also said the n word in the context of explaining how offensive the word midget is to little people. The f word was also used in comparing.
- Another player sang the n word by accident when singing a Drake song
- Two girls talked about being tan and one girl said her stomach was looking ghetto. The other girl said it looked as if she was changing ethnicity.

I think that's it. Not a whole lot of politics. The obvious conservatives are conservatives and Rockstar is the annoying kind of liberal.

Definitely watch it. The episodes are actually really well edited this season.

Last edited by WolfNVX4444 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:23 pm

Oh ok, good to hear. Cuz BB15 was so bad and uncomfortable to watch haha. Didnt want to go through that again
Back to top Go down
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:14 pm

This season is way better than BB 15.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Best since BB14 imo. Too early to tell, but it has the potential to surpass it too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Great season but now that Kaitlyns gone I fear it will get a bit boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:11 am

Hayleigh is a bore. Kaitlyn needed to stay. I really hate when the more interesting players get evicted so early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:13 am

I’m not a fan of Haleigh. Sam’s speech for her was harsh but she wasn’t wrong, all Haleigh does is flirt with Faysal, Scottie and Tyler to get her way. Not saying it’s not a good strategy but just saying Sam was right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:28 am

Iraheto wrote:
I’m not a fan of Haleigh. Sam’s speech for her was harsh but she wasn’t wrong, all Haleigh does is flirt with Faysal, Scottie and Tyler to get her way. Not saying it’s not a good strategy but just saying Sam was right.
Sam let Fessy cuddle up to her for a long time, so maybe Sam is just jealous of the fact that Fessy has feelings for Hayleigh. Kind of hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:07 am

Faysal through himself at Sam and she hugged him one time. I watch the feeds and she’s not interested in Faysal or any of the guys but that edit was def made to make her look hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?   

Back to top Go down

So is anyone gonna talk about the new BB Season?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next