Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Amazing Race 31 (Cast Spoilers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masbond84

PostSubject: The Amazing Race 31 (Cast Spoilers)   Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:27 pm

If you all don't know, TAR 31 is a clash between CBS Reality Shows.

Here's the list if you are keen to know who.

http://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/the-amazing-race-season31-spoilers-phil-keoghan-interview/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 31 (Cast Spoilers)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:35 am

Eliza and Corinne? They were not even in a season together!!

I don't watch this show but was interested in watching this season when I heard survivor contestants were playing. But these choice are... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
WCW

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 31 (Cast Spoilers)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:33 am

Eliza and Corinne both work for TV Party app, so they know each other well outside of the game.

i like Corinnes podcast so i am in love, i think they casted them for the drama standpoint.

also chris and bret? kind of boring but they might do well. of course rupert, he will be out early.

but those bb teams, Janelle and Britney YAASSS, Rachel and Elissa Yass,

the TAR teams i dont know one of them (colin and christie), hated two of them (art/jj and leo/jamal) love floyd and becca though, didnt watch the social media season, but i think Tyler is funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 31 (Cast Spoilers)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:48 am

eliza and corrinne i think does travel a lot so that might be something in favour for them.

colin/christie are a TAR legend, in a way, so glad to see them back. art/jj is something surprising among the 5 tar teams though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 31 (Cast Spoilers)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Colin and Christie finally returning! They're right up there in the list of best teams to not win their season. I think pregnancy has prevented them from returning in the past. The Race is so different from when they first competed.

Leo/Jamal/Rachel joining the very short list of 3 timers on the race (I think only the Globetrotters, Cowboys and Margie/Luke are 3x teams + Mallory competed 3x with 2 different teammates).

Art/JJ were a solid (perhaps unlikable) runner-up team, so no issues with them coming back.

I wasn't a fan of Floyd/Becca, but not at all surprising to see them return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 31 (Cast Spoilers)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:36 pm

I am excited for the season, but mixed on the cast.

Colin and Christie I don't really remember. I think I watched their season, but they aren't ringing a bell.

Art and JJ MASSIVE HATRED ALWAYS AND FOREVER.

Tyler and Korey are okay. Tyler is a bit attention whorey, but I didn't mind them.

Leo and Jamal <3

Becca and Floyd BARF. I HATE BECCA SO MUCH. Something about her massively rubs me the wrong way, I think it's the combo of her man voice (:X) and how she is supposed to be laid back and likable, but she actually seemed pretty bitchy. Floyd is okay I guess, he reminds me of JB haha.

Victor and Nicole ugh. I like him okay (Juan Snow <3) but I can't stand Nicole. Are they dating? Gross. I hope Nicole messes up on all the challenges <3

Britney and Janelle I'm pretty excited for. I always start off liking Britney when she's on BB, then she drives me nuts as it goes on and she gets really whiny. But AR is shorted and edited much differently, so that shouldn't be so bad, and they will probably be a strong team and entertaining too.

Rachel and Elissa <3 OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR MORE RACHEL!!!! Hopefully she makes the top 3 again, that would be AMAZING if she was the first person to make the final leg 3 times <3 it will be interesting seeing her paired with someone other than Brendon as well.

Rupert and Laura...the only one of Rupert's seasons I watched was Heroes vs Villains, so I feel like I don't know him that well and I don't know his wife at all. I don't imagine they will be a strong team, but they will probably be a fan favorite.

Chris and Bret literally the only thing I remember about Chris is that he is a large ginger, but Bret was pretty funny from his small amount of airtime.

Corrine and Eliza, I don't love either one, but they're both pretty entertaining, should be fun to watch.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 31 (Cast Spoilers)   

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 31 (Cast Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1