HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Dana has 2*

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Emer_Halo

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:53 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Result:

Spain Spain (Mets) 1-1 (Dana) Russia Russia
*Russia win 4-3 on penalties.

Wow! Just wow!!! Lol good game, tense. I always felt like Spain would find a way so I'm happily surprised. I didn't want a Spain Brazil final, now we know we won't. Somebody from that bottom section will make it through who we aren't used to seeing in finals. Who could it be? Russia themselves? Lol hard to imagine. More likely Croatia, Colombia, ENGLAND?!! Who knows. This is open. Brazil and France would meet in the semi final so that's the next obvious final ruled out from happening, so no matter what happens, we'll have a new finalist in the modern era. Mets loses his third team and has just one remaining. Dana still has 3 and is making Henry sweat hard Laughing

This is without doubt the best World Cup in my life time. It's barely had a bad game. It's had goals in all but one match, hardly a dull moment. Even the knockout games have had it all and we're only three games in. We've had a crazy 4-3, a 2-1 and a tense 1-1 followed by penalties. I NEVER WANT IT TO END! Laughing

Me either...The tournament has been BRILLIANT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Just testing you Henry Laughing Emer, here is your ONE chance for glory. Can the Danes keep you in it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emer_Halo

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:02 pm

1 goal in!!!

I just had to edit that...I initially wrote "fingers crossed" but the goal just went in as I wrote that! Result!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:07 pm

Haha and now 1-1, after 4 minutes, crazy. I hope it ends up 5-5, then penalties Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Result:

Croatia Croatia (Thanasis) 1-1 (Emer) Denmark Denmark
*Croatia win 3-2 on penalties.

I can't help but feel sad for Denmark after that. They were the better team, but fluffed it in the shootout, which is what I thought was coming. I saw the sting in the tail and it came. Sometimes the better team loses. Still, it was a very enjoyable and tense occasion. With that, Emer is eliminated Sad

Monday's Fixtures:

Brazil Brazil (Henry) Vs (Neil) Mexico Mexico

Belgium Belgium (Neil) Vs (Henry) Japan Japan

Lol tomorrow is a little battle between myself and Henry. Bring it on! You going down, son. Down! Your quota of teams will be halved this time tomorrow night. Mark my words, The Mexicans and Belgians are coming for youuuu! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emer_Halo

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:12 pm

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Yea I'm losing Japan for sure. But I swear, if Mexico beats Brazil I will eat THIS rock. It won't happen.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

And just a matter of hours ago, Russia weren't beating Spain. It MIGHT happen Laughing after all they drew 0-0 with them in the group stage of Brazil's own World Cup 4 years ago. If the Mexicans are on their game, they have a chance. Brazil haven't sparkled either. They drew 1-1 with Switzerland, they only beat Costa Rica in added time and they were very wobbly for a period against Serbia before taking control. It's a very intriguing fixture and I really hope Mexico can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Emer_Halo wrote:
EnnJaySee wrote:
Result:

Wow! Just wow!!! Lol good game, tense. I always felt like Spain would find a way so I'm happily surprised. I didn't want a Spain Brazil final, now we know we won't. Somebody from that bottom section will make it through who we aren't used to seeing in finals. Who could it be? Russia themselves? Lol hard to imagine. More likely Croatia, Colombia, ENGLAND?!! Who knows. This is open. Brazil and France would meet in the semi final so that's the next obvious final ruled out from happening, so no matter what happens, we'll have a new finalist in the modern era. Mets loses his third team and has just one remaining. Dana still has 3 and is making Henry sweat hard Laughing

This is without doubt the best World Cup in my life time. It's barely had a bad game. It's had goals in all but one match, hardly a dull moment. Even the knockout games have had it all and we're only three games in. We've had a crazy 4-3, a 2-1 and a tense 1-1 followed by penalties. I NEVER WANT IT TO END! Laughing

Me either...The tournament has been BRILLIANT!

Third this sentiment, I have only been watching since 2006 so my WC knowledge isn't as great as everyone elses, but enjoying Russia cuz lets face it...after this run I will probably be 70 before they do anything again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:52 am

Result:

Brazil Brazil (Henry) 2-0 (Neil) Mexico Mexico

The most low key game of the knockouts so far. Brazil didn't need to be at their best to beat Mexico. I'm sad but expected it. Neymar once again embarrassed himself with his theatrics. God I hate him. He's such a drama queen. Mexico once again leave the competition at the last 16 stage and I'm down to my last team. If Belgium beat Japan as expected, that is a seriously tasty quarter final against Brazil and one I will be glued to, praying for a Belgium win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Lol @ Neymar theatrics... Only time I ever will root for Brazil is to beat Mexico... Now I'm back on the Brazil hate train!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Result:

Belgium Belgium (Neil) 3-2 (Henry) Japan Japan

Pheeewww!! That was a close one! Another cracker game and a brilliant comeback from the Belgians. I feel so so bad for Japan though. They gave everything. This is what the World Cup is about. They scored two really good goals as well. Unstoppable shots into the corner, but Belgium's class told in the end and I was so relieved to see them win it without needing extra time or penalties. Great comeback and hopefully this will sharpen them for the challenge ahead. Bring on Brazil! I would have been gutted had they lost this game...and breathe. Henry loses his first team, but they did him proud Laughing

Tuesday's Fixtures:

Sweden Sweden (Henry) Vs (Dana) SwitzerlandSwitzerland

Colombia Colombia (Pete) Vs (Mets) England England
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:04 pm

How heartbreaking for Japan. Decent lead, then a tie.... Only a few seconds left before going to extra time....but what a comeback too so kudos to Belgium too.

I'm worried for Sweden now though Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:52 pm

I just realised we'll lose another player tomorrow as Pete and Mets only have one team left each. My fate lays in the hands of Belgium, against BRAZIL lol I just can't see Brazil not winning the whole thing. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think anyone outside of Belgium or France could beat them, but if Brazil do win it, they'll have to beat both most likely on the way to the final
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Brazil not gonna win it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Laughing there's a scenario that could leave us with Henry Vs Henry and Dana Vs Dana in the semi finals. Please don't happen haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:59 am

Result:

Sweden Sweden (Henry) 1-0 (Dana) SwitzerlandSwitzerland

YES. Glad Sweden won. Not a fan of Switzerland for obvious reasons (they beat NI in the playoff from a penalty that should never have stood, where was fucking VAR then? Lol). They were the better side overall and could have had a couple of goals at least in the first half but for poor finishing. They're a better team without Zlatan but could have done with him on the end of those chances. Scrappy goal won it but they won't care. Bet Pete is fuming :lol they're not easy on the eye but they're getting it done. Henry hangs on to three of his sides moving on to the quarters and Dana is down to one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Result:

Colombia Colombia (Pete) 1-1 (Mets) England England
*England win 4-3 on penalties.

England win a penalty shoot-out? ENGLAND? This World Cup really has had everything, absolutely everything Laughing disappointed but can't begrudge them really, although they really do think they're going to win the whole thing lol no, please no or we'll never hear the end of it. Pete is eliminated and Mets moves on with his one remaining team.

Round of 16:

Uruguay Uruguay (Henry) 2-1 (Mas) Portugal Portugal

France France (Thanasis) 4-3 (Dana) Argentina Argentina

Brazil Brazil (Henry) 2-0 (Neil) Mexico Mexico

Belgium Belgium (Neil) 3-2 (Henry) Japan Japan

Croatia Croatia (Thanasis) 1-1 (Emer) Denmark Denmark
*Croatia win 3-2 on penalties.

Sweden Sweden (Henry) 1-0 (Dana) SwitzerlandSwitzerland

Colombia Colombia (Pete) 1-1 (Mets) England England
*England win 4-3 on penalties.

Look how close these games were, seriously. Best World Cup ever!! All but one game was won by a one goal margin or went to extra time and penalties. Amazing.

Quarter-Finals:

Uruguay Uruguay (Henry) Vs (Thanasis) France France

Brazil Brazil (Henry) Vs (Neil) Belgium Belgium

Russia Russia (Dana) Vs (Thanasis) Croatia Croatia

Sweden Sweden (Henry) Vs (Mets) England England

So Henry has three teams left, Thanasis has two and myself, Dana and Mets all have one team remaining. I can sense a Henry Vs Thanasis double semi-final lol oh please noooo. I'm rooting for Uruguay, Belgium, Russia and Sweden. I'd love a completely random final like Uruguay V Sweden Laughing no but come on Belgium especially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:04 am

Although I don't like my chances with the only team I have left, I'll soldier on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:25 pm

Haven't you heard? It's coming home! Laughing

Friday's Fixtures:

Uruguay Uruguay (Henry) Vs (Thanasis) France France

Brazil Brazil (Henry) Vs (Neil) Belgium Belgium
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:01 am

Result:

Uruguay Uruguay (Henry) 0-2 (Thanasis) France France

A very good performance from France you'd have to say. Uruguay really missed Cavani and maybe had that goalie mistake not occurred, it might have been different but that really killed the game as a contest. France have made the semi-finals without really hitting top gear. Henry is down to two teams and Thanasis also has two teams.

The big one is next. Come onnnnn Belgium!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:18 am

The curse continues for Mexico. Can’t say I’m surprised with the sorry ass team they had this year.

I was also rooting for Argentina and Spain and they all disappointed. Guess I’m team England now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Of fcking course the team I had the most trust in is losing already Laughing

I can't lose Brazil, they are supposed to win the whole thing!!!
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Result:

Brazil Brazil (Henry) 1-2 (Neil) Belgium Belgium

Yeeeeesssss, come on!! What a game. Belgium were brilliant in the first half, the fightback inevitably came in the second. The pressure after Brazil got one back was intense. So happy Neymar is gone, once again diving around the place. Bye! Henry is down to one team.

Saturday's Fixtures:

Russia Russia (Dana) Vs (Thanasis) Croatia Croatia

Sweden Sweden (Henry) Vs (Mets) England England
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which 2018 FIFA World Cup Team Are You?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next