Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Someone do a Which World Cup country are you? game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Someone do a Which World Cup country are you? game   Wed May 30, 2018 1:45 pm

I doubt threads will be deleted here Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Someone do a Which World Cup country are you? game   Wed May 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Ok I will, I've been trying to think of some sort of easy going game format for it, something along the lines of fantasy football. Maybe 8 people have 4 teams each and you get points for wins, number of goals, clean sheets, stuff like that and there would be a league table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Someone do a Which World Cup country are you? game   Wed May 30, 2018 6:45 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Ok I will, I've been trying to think of some sort of easy going game format for it, something along the lines of fantasy football. Maybe 8 people have 4 teams each and you get points for wins, number of goals, clean sheets, stuff like that and there would be a league table.

Sounds good, as long as there's a fair system for picking teams in the first place Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Someone do a Which World Cup country are you? game   Wed May 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Yeah I guess four pots based on their rankings, each person picks one from each. That way no one can scoop all the big teams Laughing

If anyone has any ideas, throw them in the hat and I'll do it over the weekend. I really don't want anything that requires more than 5-10 minutes to update each day after the games have been played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone do a Which World Cup country are you? game   

Back to top Go down

Someone do a Which World Cup country are you? game
Page 1 of 1