Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor Finale...what a joke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Survivor Finale...what a joke   Thu May 24, 2018 12:34 am

CBS and Survivor should always have an odd number of jurors for this reason. I guarantee it took over and hour from the final votes to Probst reading them because the producers(who for some reason want three finalists anymore) to come up with that bullshit twist. There should be at max 9 jurors and I think 7 would be even better because there is absolutely ZERO way with 2 or 3 finalists there could be a tie.

If you have a final tie...force the two to make fire or something. Don't allow a worthless player to decide the winner.

Next season looks like longshots vs blowhards...its sad to see what Survivor has become...after this season it will be Democrats vs Republicans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Finale...what a joke   Thu May 24, 2018 12:51 am

No matter the number of jurors (with the exception of 1 jury member), there is always the possibility of a tie with a final 3. 9 jury with a final 3 adds the possibility of a 3-3-3 vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Finale...what a joke   Thu May 24, 2018 8:30 am

Odd number jury, final 2. They can still keep the fire making twist if the final immunity winner only wins safety, and the other 2 have to make fire.

Easy solution, but they are not gonna do that Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Finale...what a joke   Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 am

I don't like the fire making twist at final 4 and I agree with matty 9 jurors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Finale...what a joke   Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 am

I just watched it and my heart fucking sank when I realised Laurel would decide the winner. People here know I have voiced my opinion before on final 3 and 10 jurors. I hate final 3 because how often have we had 3 good finalists? There is always one goat, one person with no chance to win who you just cringe at listening to because you know they can't win, only this time the goat got to decide the fucking winner.

The wrong person won. Domenick was the superior player, he even got the vote of his nemesis. Wendell won because of a fluke 5-5 tie allowing his closest ally to get a vote to crown him the winner. Ugh, this show keeps finding new ways to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Finale...what a joke   Sat May 26, 2018 10:44 pm

He broke a vow to Aunt Patty and the Survivor gods made him pay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Finale...what a joke   Sat May 26, 2018 11:28 pm

To be fair, i thought laurel did okay at ftc. Her argument of "yes i could have flipped but i wouldnt be here if i did" was legit truth and she played an okay game. But i hate final 3s, totally hate this fire making twist, and didn't like the tie breaker vote.

Also I agree Dominick played better, but he just seems like an asshole that i don't know if i would have voted him to win even tho he deserved it. So the winner was a letdown but i understand why he won
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Finale...what a joke   Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:11 pm

This season was the grossest thing I've ever watched from this show. It was seriously boring and I stopped paying attention after awhile. wtf @ that hive alliance of people up Dominic's ass or Wendell's or whoever it was they were loyal to. I want all those hours of my life back.

The fire-making twist, the new jury format, 20 contestants all the time meaning 75% of them aren't shown...this show needs a miracle at this point. I liked the one that had Chrissy in it and that's the only one I've liked recently and it burned me with its dumb twists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Finale...what a joke   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Finale...what a joke
Page 1 of 1