Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sun May 20, 2018 11:00 pm

i resent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Wed May 23, 2018 12:38 am

Theme 3: Psych/avant folk RESULTS

Sorry for the delay.  Been super swamped/exhausted.  Also obligatory rant: the hints in my post were for Tyrannosaurs/T. Rex and Syd Barrett.  But really I was aiming for stuff like Tea and Symphony, Pedro Santos, Catherine Ribeiro... Stuff that incorporated weird song structures, electroacoustic and tape music influences, etc... You know, actually psych/avant.  Heh.  Still some great picks here, and there was nothing I hated, so well done.  Also, someone got a perfect score!

Tara
T. Rex - Ride A White Swan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skjvDLpeh4c

Murr: Obviously not folk, nor really psychedelic – it was this song that ushered in glam rock.  But it was released in 1970, and I said anything by those artists released from 1967-1970.  “Ride a white swan like the people of the Beltane; wear your hair long, babe, ya can’t go wrong!” True words of wisdom.  Bolan was truly a genius and some bizarre William Blake-esque poet of rock & roll (I mean, through Tanx, at least).  

Pete: This is close to music perfection, in my humble opinion. I'm pretty sure I sent this once in an idol game....though again I can't remember which one lol. I would actually have placed this into the "psychedelic rock" genre, the song which basically kicked of the whole glam rock scene, but if Murr allowed it then it must be ok. "ta da dee dee dah....tchak a tchak...ta da dee dee dah" awesome!

David: I love this song. This song has been something that I will put up high on my list as one of my faves. I just love everything about it.

Total: 30/30 (lolz, congrats)

Natwolf
T. Rex - Seagull Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeY12xVlyhQ

Murr: From the first album when the band name was shortened.  I love the whole album.  “One day we change from children into people”.  This song is so simple – repetitive blues progression, some inchoate version of the electric guitar dominance that would appear on the next album – not as airy fairy as the Tyrannosaurus Rex albums, not as rock as the rest of the T. Rex albums.  This entire record sounds like a world just taking form.  Beautiful song, Bolan is God.

Pete: I really like this song, even though it is slightly repetitive, but that would be overly critical I think. Such a trippy sound. I'm no connoisseur but it sounds like 4 or 5 different guitars. Good start to the round

David: I do love this song, but the visuals aren't very good. I am sure this isn't the official video, and since we aren't grading the visuals I really don't know why I even brought it up. lol.

Total: 26/30

Chair
Tyrannosaurus Rex - She Was Born To Be My Unicorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ8d7oe0Xz4

Murr: Think I’ve been clear that my favorite songs on this record are “Pilgrim’s Tale”, “Evenings of Damask”, and “Misty Coast of Albany”.  But it’s also one of my all-time record records, so let’s be honest – I’d give everything but ‘Pon a Hill a 10. Heh.  “A silken word of kind was returned from Nijinsky Hind HIND HIND HIND!” <3 Vaslav Nijinsky as a female deer. <3  Also, this clip is sourced from vinyl… not sure if that’s intentional, but I like the static/pops.  “Robed head of ferns; Cat child tutored by the learned”.  I’d call it a masterpiece, but Bolan made like 50 masterpieces. Amazing song.

Pete: Mr Bolan was definitely tripping when he wrote this lmao. Not one of my favs of his, but still a good track. I have to admit that it's only thanks to the internet years ago that I was finally able to know the lyrics! "Darkly ghostish host /
Haggard vizier of the moats" is a wonderful line!

David: This is a good song that I also know well. Short and sweet.

Total: 25/30

T-Daddy
Tim Dawe - Junkie John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efMzZ7CJCmU
Murr: I’d never heard this before, but it’s really good.  I like the speak singing… and the just speaking.  Kinda reminds me of some VU-era John Cale stuff, or later era Lou Reed stuff.  Also lol @ that organ and choir, giving this cheeky sense of “drama”.  For me to give anything the same score as a T. Rex song is impressive – well done.

Pete: Never heard of this guy...I have to be honest, I like the way it starts....but I really dislike the whole "talking thing", and when he does start singing he sounds like a preacher. The guitar solo at 3:50 is quite good....but it can't save a song that's over 7 minutes long lol. I also get the feeling this guy basically tried to fit as many instruments in his song as possible!

David: This starts out nice. I like the background instruments and how they create a visual in my head. He talks and then sings about his old stomping ground and Junkie John. I love how the song picks up steam toward the end. Yeah, this is really good. You did well.

Total: 23/30

Taylor
Randy Burns - Lady Rain Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o7aSTOpz4Y

Murr: It’s a pretty song… seems iffy as psychedelic folk, but I did say any song by the artists on the list.  He sounds a bit like Townes Van Zandt, which is a good thing.  The album artwork is beautiful.  Good song… a little dull, but good.

Pete: His voice sounds so familiar yet I can't place it lol, maybe he just sounds like someone I know. I've never heard of this guy but this song is so mellow...it's just finished playing and I've just restarted it. Nice addition to my playlists. Such a contrast to the previous song, just an acoustic guitar, some double tracking for his voice and a clapper?

David: Not a bad tune. Not something that wowed me though. Nice voice and lyrics.

Total: 21.5/30

Henry
Michele - Song To The Magic Frog (Will You Ever Know)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCfvzYhEq4w

Murr: I only first heard this album about 2 years ago.  Definitely the most hippy-dippy of the bunch, but technically it fits.  I do love the bass in this, how it kind of meanders… sounds acoustic/fretless. WILL YOU EVER KNOW?  It’s good… not what I was aiming for this round, but it’s good.  Very pseudo-mystical in a very '60s way, but hey, I like that.

Pete: This one doesn't grab me so much, maybe it's her vocals, or the echo-like effects, not sure. It's not a bad song, but doesn't live up to the first 2 submissions.

David: This is really good. I like how the songs flows. She has a good voice and the lyrics are nice. Good pick.

Turner
Roy Harper - Sophisticated Beggar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8QTSDMvmlc

Murr: Rateyourmusic shows this released in December 1966, but Discogs shows it as 1967.  I trust RYM more, but whatever – it can slide.  It sounds very 1966, though – kinda when the Beatles, Indian music, and “hillbilly” music defined this genre of music, before 1967 took it in bizarre directions.  It’s not at all a bad song, though.  I do like his atonal slurs and that lead part meandering about.  So, begrudgingly, well done.

Pete: Never heard of this guy either, but my initial impression is a a Bob Dylan / Indian influenced / Duelling Banjos fusion lol. It's kinda growing on me as it goes on...yeah, not a bad way to finish the round. All in all, I'm not overly familiar with this particular genre, and a few of these picks will make me look into a bit more, while others will have me running a country mile lol.

David: I like the guitar and his singing. Not a bad pick.

Total: 20.5/30

Thomas Matthew DeLonge CLXXXII
Zager and Evans - In The Year 2525

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N03Uoj6p9QA

Murr: Lolz.  The back-ups you sent were released in 1971/72, btw.  This is an alright song – I forgot about it until someone sent it in an idol game on the old board.  Not quite my thing, but I do really like how defeated and hopeless it is, of course.  And it does sound pretty cool.  Let’s be honest – as a species, we won’t exist in 9595.  Let’s just accept that.

Pete: So I remember when I first heard this song my first thought was "This song got to number 1 ?? Really ??". My opinion hasn't changed lol. I find it patronising and also dislike the religious elements within the song.

David: My parents had this album and this song always scared me for some reason. I guess it was because the lyrics put images in my head of how unimportant our lives really are. Even as a small boy I got something out of this song. The future is a scary thing also.

Total: 17.5/30

Eliminated:

Dana
Holy Modal Rounders - If You Wanna Be A Bird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vmvmxpDp-Q

Murr: I love how weird this is.  I don’t even know wtf is going on here, and I love it.  This – along with “Junkie John” and “…Unicorn” are more in the vein of what I was going for this round. It sounds so cutesy and pretty, but sloppy as fuck and his voice just makes no sense… thus, it’s amazeballs. Yes, it’s gimmicky… but for a theme with so much innovation/musical exploration, it’s nice hearing something that’s just *weird*.

Pete: Is this a wind-up lmao? I can only assume that whoever sent this no longer wants to be part of this game.

David: From Easy Rider. OK, but I just never cared much for this song. Too goofy.

Total: 15/30

Thanks for playing!  I appreciate you sending something bizarre... I legit liked it.  Alas, I'm not the only judge.  Godspeed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Wed May 23, 2018 12:50 am

Theme 4: SST Records

Per the alternating thing mentioned at the beginning of the game, this is David's theme.  SST is (was?) a record label with a lot of punk, hardcore, noise, alt, metal, etc... stuff.  Send a song THAT WAS RELEASED ON SST RECORDS!  Must have been released on SST.

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SST_Records
RYM discography (includes singles, etc...): https://rateyourmusic.com/label/sst_records/
Wikipedia discog (not as comprehensive, but maybe less confusing): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SST_Records_discography

Sends songs to me, Tomcat Murr.  Please send within 48 hours of this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Wed May 23, 2018 7:21 am

Lol my back up song was  from T Rex, probably should have made it my first choice Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Wed May 23, 2018 8:08 am

Could we not have just made this a T-Rex theme if that's what y'all drool over? Weirdest bunch of judges EVA but I'm sure you already knew that. <3 I think I'll send in the sounds of a spaceship overlapped with the sounds of a blender next for top song! Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Wed May 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Tammy, so bitter that other people have better taste than him <3

T.ears at no one mentioning how perfect my song title is. I was born to be Pete's unicorn <3

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Wed May 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Cherry wrote:
Tammy, so bitter that other people have better taste than him <3

T.ears at no one mentioning how perfect my song title is. I was born to be Pete's unicorn <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Wed May 23, 2018 1:16 pm

<3

RTF

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 pm

That’s right Wendi, we all wear masks, metaphorically speakiiiiing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Thu May 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Just need songs from Cherry and Henry, so not too concerned/I never have to nag you guys. <3 You have about 12 hours, so no immediate rush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Thu May 24, 2018 2:00 pm

Sorry, I'll send soon!
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Thu May 24, 2018 4:31 pm

I'll send when I get home.

TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Fri May 25, 2018 1:06 am

Sahngz owt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Fri May 25, 2018 6:57 am

Wow, you guys are fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Fri May 25, 2018 8:18 am

So was your mom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat May 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Theme 4: SST Records Dinosaur Jr. and Friends RESULTS

T-Daddy
Sonic Youth - Star Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ocy6qOky84

David: This is my favorite band of all time. They can do no wrong, especially at this point in their career. Perfection!

Pete: I expected more players to pick Sonic Youth songs when I saw the list. This isn't one of their best, but still a decent track. I also admire what they did 1m30s into the song, almost a homage to The Beatles "A day in the life". Probably my fav of the round so far.

Murr: Lolz, so I assumed with this theme that everyone would send Sonic Youth – turns out people went for Dinosaur Jr.  But I assumed it was common knowledge that David and I are both Sonic Youth fanboys, and Pete’s seemed to like them alright when he’s judged their songs (when David or I have sent them).  I do tend to prefer Thurston’s lyrics/vocals to Kim’s (though Kim has some glorious moments), but still… this is incredible.  A little over a minute in it just goes into mindfuck territory and stays there for most of the song. <3 Delay, tremolo, screeches, drums riding the toms a la Moe Tucker or early Nick Mason… All glorious.  And I will say that Kim has some solid moments of these very impressionistic lyrics (“Shadow of a Doubt” comes to mind as a masterpiece of hers… which is on Evol, which was released on SST… JUST SAYIN’, PEOPLE!).  But yeah, this is pretty amazing.  Easily the best of the round.  Love it.

Total: 27/30

Turner
Dinosaur Jr. – Little Fury Things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WAFdBU88bg

David: LOVE LOVE LOVE this song. One of my favorites. I do wish someone picked the song Why? though. That shit rocks like no other song.

Pete: "Then I'll read 'bout all those who believe all over your lies, brings the rage right in your eyes" , what a fantastic line!! This is a cracking tune! I'm gonna have to change my mind again and say that this is now my fav of the round lmao. Gone straight into one of my playlists. Great pick

Murr: This is actually a Dinosaur Jr. song I happen to like a lot/one of the better moments of Mascis’ songwriting, imo.  It’s less noisy, though, so t.ears.  That last 40 seconds or so, with that staticy blur of sound, is kind of amazing, though… I love how the noise is used to add an extra bit of intensity to the chorus/the vocal melody.  So yeah, well done.

Total: 26/30

Recliner.
Screaming Trees - Other Days and Different Planets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZUgWDj5akA

David: I was never the biggest fan of these guys. This is OK, but I have heard lots better from them also.

Pete: Ok, that's the second submission by these guys and I really like this one too, gonna have to look them up. All in all, not a bad round. Best of luck to all the players.

Murr: Alright, so I’m sure I’ve heard this before, but I’m not that familiar with it.  I’m a little surprised you sent this, as you know this group of judges’ collective love for Sonic Youth.  Such a rebel!  But this is actually good… the vocal melody is catchy, and I love how it resolves with vaguely dissonant choral rrangement.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!   “Hey, I try to speak with so many voices / They cloud the space with the other noises” – I love that line.  I’m guessing this is another case of you just liking the song title, of course. Heh.  They have another song from their SST era called “Cold Rain” (also a lovely title), which basically sounds like a noisy ‘60s pop song (which probably would’ve gone over well).  Anyway, this is surprisingly good.  So yeah.

Total: 23/30

NatWolf
Dinosaur Jr. - Just Like Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJLOr8S2d2E

David: I LOVE this band. I saw them a good number of times and one of the more memorable shows was in a little club outside of NYC where lead singer J Mascis and another band member got into a fist fight. Pure rock and roll that night. The show ended but the experience was something that I haven't forgotten. This song, btw, is OK with me. They are doing a Cure cover which is pretty good, but there are so many better songs to choose from. It's still good though.

Pete: So, not overly familiar with this label. I had a quick look at the link posted by Murr and recognised a few names. Shocked that no-one sent in a Soundgarden track. Their cover of Smokestack Lightning would have been an instant 10 from me <3
If this was weirdest video idol, this would get an instant 10 lol. As for the song, yes I prefer the original but this is quite cool and I like what they've done with it. I looked up a live version of the song afterwards as I was curious and that was interesting too. Anyway, not a bad start to the round.

Murr: I’m not sure how this will do with the other judges, but personally, I like The Cure more than I like Dinosaur Jr. (hell, I love The Cure).  It’s not as dreamy as Smith & Co’s version (and obviously the lead line is done on guitar rather than a Bass VI), but the wonky phased noises make up for it a little.  “’Why are you so far away’, she said, ‘why won’t you ever know that I’m in love with you?’”  Only Smith’s songwriting could pull off that shit and make it so satisfying.  “Daylight whipped me into shape, I must’ve been asleep for days…”  Dinosaur Jr. is pretty hit or miss for me – or, rather, mostly in a “meh” territory, with occasional hits and misses.  But noisy pop songs are where it’s at.  So yeah, being a Cure song might help here (for me, at least).

Total: 22.5/30

Thomas Matthew DeLonge CLXXXII
firehose - Brave Captain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Uw-9lNl08

David: If you were going to pick fIREHOSE this is the song that was pretty popular back in the day. I love this song. Love it when they sounded all jazzy and hard.

Pete: This one I like Smile , even if the lead singer doesn't have the best voice. Yeah, the drummer really goes to town on this track. By the end I felt sorry for the Lieutenant Sad

Murr: Definitely more restrained than the picks so far.  Also probably the most punk song so far, funny enough - has sort of a DC punk sound (I’m well aware they’re from the LA area, but yeah).  It’s good… has kind of a pop aesthetic in structure, which is something I actually tend to like (pop structures completely ripped apart).

Total: 22/30

Henry
Screaming Trees - The Looking Glass Cracked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S51foraTWDs

David: Good tune from them. Not incredible, but not bad either.

Pete: Pleasantly surprised by this one, the guy's voice really fits in with their sound. A guitar solo on top of the continuing riff, nice touch. Ok, this is now my fav of the round. "behind my back now you will disappear" , not sure why that particular line stayed in my head lol

Murr: Some of Mark Lanegan’s solo stuff, and his work with Isobel Campbell, is amazing.  I never really got into Screaming Trees (a little too “grunge”, I guess – and I’m really not big on the grunge era) but nothing against them.  This is good… maybe a little “rawk”.  With all the wah guitar, there’s definitely something less alt/post-punk and more ‘70s rock here, but it’s an interesting combination.  But yeah, enjoyed well enough!

Tara
Dinosaur Jr. Sludgefest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYU0X4mxhjg

David: This song rocks. The only time I heard this live was when they played at Yale. It was really amazing hearing it live. God, I wish I could go back and hear this again live.

Pete: I think the title of this song is very apt. Not something I would add to any playlist. The lack of variation in sound makes this a real chore to listen to in my opinion.

Murr: So yeah, Dinosaur Jr. is a band I’m always on the fence about.  I like their sound (noisy, walls of layered fuzz, aggressive), but I’m not always big on Mascis’ songwriting.  That wall of noise at 2:04 is kind of glorious – I think I’d prefer them as an instrumental band.  I’m also not as crazy about the syncopated pseudo-metal riffs as I am about the dreamy walls of noise.  I don’t know!  Overall, this was pretty good… some truly glorious noise here.

Eliminated:

Spoiler:

David: I love this song. So much energy here. This is the one SST band I never saw though. I wish I did.

Pete: ok....this is not for me. Trying to find a redeeming feature and....oh, wait....oh, I get it, this is actually several songs (an EP) , surprised Murr allowed this. So the 2nd track is infinitely better than the first. Not sure how to mark this lol, the 3rd track is more in line with the first one, instantly forgettable. 4th tune is good lol, instrumental, nice sound...and the 5th and last song is.....well, I didn't think it would be possible for them to come up with something worse than tracks 1 and 3, but somehow they've managed it lmao. So... shit / good / shit / very good / extremely shit lol (MURR NOTE: I clarified with Pete for his score on just the first song, "In a Car", which will be the score used for this)

Murr: So, this is an interesting pick.  It’s pretty intense and just balls to the wall… riffs that sound like Fugazi fucked the Stooges and had a coked-out baby.  Can’t say I love it or that it’s the best songwriting or anything, but the pure energy makes me smile.

Total: 17/30

Thanks for playing!  It was a daring pick, and you seemed to always surprise me with some really unexpected picks, which I've appreciated.  

New theme up in a few.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat May 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Murr, Cold Rain would have been my second choice.

TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat May 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Theme 5: Art Pop

Pete gave me his blessing to use any of his theme selections, but this theme was suggested by Pete.  Surely many of you have rolled your eyes at at least a couple themes so far.  So here's a theme that spans from the 1960s through now, from all over the world, with many diverse artists, within many diverse musical scenes, that everyone's bound to find something they like.  Admittedly, this is kind of me giving everyone a break.  So, send an art-pop song released on any label, in any year, from any land in the world.

Just to note: I realize Lady Gaga has an album called "ARTPOP", but she/the album is not actually art-pop, so don't try sending a Lady Gaga song - it will be rejected.

List of art-pop albums (you can narrow it down by year or decade in the options, change how they're ranked, etc...): THIS IS CLICKABLE

^ I will be using Rateyourmusic as the standard.  If the page for the release (either the single or the album the song is on) has "art pop" listed as a genre, I'll accept it; if it doesn't, I'll reject it.  So please take 20 seconds to check if you're not sure. 48 hour deadline - send songs to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat May 26, 2018 3:03 pm

Damn, I was just about to send Applause from Gaga. Why DO YOU have to ruin my fun???
Back to top Go down
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat May 26, 2018 4:13 pm

Ugh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat May 26, 2018 5:38 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Damn, I was just about to send Applause from Gaga. Why DO YOU have to ruin my fun???

I mean, you're welcome to indulge in the joy of sending it, as long as you're up for the letdown of it being rejected. <3 Just make sure to send a back-up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 pm

You all did very well with the SST bands. I really didn't expect to have so much Dinosaur Jr., but I do love that band, so I was pleasantly surprised to see them so much. I would have been super impressed if someone submitted Das Damen, Tar Babies, or Sylvia Juncosa. Probably, those three bands(except for Sonic Youth of course) had the most memorable live shows of all the SST bands. Das Damen was so fucking loud that my ears rang for 5 or 6 days afterward. I thought I was going to lose my hearing. Tar Babies were similar to Red Hot Chili Peppers, but only better. Sylivia Juncosa opened up for Soundgarden and Mudhoney and she probably would have gone far, but she never made much music after I saw her that one time. I lost a pair of $150 dollar sunglasses at that show because I was so into Mudhoney at that time and would rather dance than look for my glasses that I dropped in the pit. That show was at a small club in Hoboken NJ called Maxwell's that just closed a few years back. Had many great times seeing lots of bands at that club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Mon May 28, 2018 8:59 am

Just need a submission from Tara, then we're good to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Mon May 28, 2018 11:10 am

McKay thinking now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Mon May 28, 2018 11:14 am

Does the artist only need to be Pop art?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   

Back to top Go down

Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next