Forum for the IMDb Games community

Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
modica

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Fri 8 Jun 2018 - 18:32

Cindyfan wrote:
No normal themes I guess. I sent hope it was right.
You should know that we are not normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Fri 8 Jun 2018 - 20:49

what is a mad chester?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Fri 8 Jun 2018 - 21:05

metsrus wrote:
what is a mad chester?

It was a music scene which started in the late 80s in (Man)chester in the north of England, but they named it (Mad)chester
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Fri 8 Jun 2018 - 23:26

It's British people thinking they are clever xoxo <3

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat 9 Jun 2018 - 2:19

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat 9 Jun 2018 - 12:05

Cherry wrote:
It's British people thinking they are clever xoxo <3

We invented the English language, deal with it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat 9 Jun 2018 - 13:37

Lol I'd love to see this lot trying to understand a thick Scottish accent Laughing I think they'd understand me ok though but we apparently talk really fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat 9 Jun 2018 - 17:52

Still need submissions from T-Daddy and le Chair, ideally by the deadline in ~9 1/2 hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat 9 Jun 2018 - 21:10

sheeet! It's almost deadline and I don't know what to send:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat 9 Jun 2018 - 22:32

I'd point out the obvious fact that I'd wait/wouldn't kick you out for not sending, but considering Cherry's the only one who still needs to send... I'll kick you guys out if you don't send by the deadline. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sat 9 Jun 2018 - 23:26

He just likes publicly shaming me
ANYWAY, I SUBMITTED, SO DON'T LET HIM SHAME ME ANYMORE.

TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 0:01

Songs sent to judgessssssssss!

G'luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 22:31

RESULTS!

Theme 8A: '70s Broadway

T-Daddy
Two Gentlemen Of Verona - Where's North?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npXZpBi99Jg

David: I am really interested in how someone picked this. This is a pretty unknown show(even though it won an Tony beating out Grease and Follies) that had a pretty impressive cast which included Raul Julia, Clifton Davis, Jonelle Allen and Diana Davilla. Stockard Channing and Jeff Goldblum were in the chorus. Anyhow, this had previews in Central Park during the summer of 71 and went to Broadway in December of 71. Adapted from a Shakespeare play, this ran 614 performances. I am glad you picked this. I like the vibe.

Pete: I had no idea the Shakespeare play was made into a musical lol. "Video not available in your country" !! But no problemo, I now have VPN, one click of a button and all of a sudden it's as if I'm in the USA and VOILA Wink . And it's from 1971, what a fantastic year that was Smile OK, this is not too bad either, the drum solo is kinda cool. I like the brass sound. Probably the best selection of the 4.

Murr: So, already this doesn't actually suck.  It has a cool groove, and I love that '50s-ish thing of the low narrator voice coming in mid way.  Has a cool somewhat jazzy feel, with some camp little pop music/'50s rock & roll elements thrown in to, well, camp it up.  Which is actually something I kind of like.  So, um, yeah... not bad.  

NatWolf
Jerry Orbach - All I Care About (Chicago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xig2oeYp8a4

David: I probably should have included the 60's in this theme also, because Orbach's best performances like Try to Remember from The Fantasticks and Promises Promises from Promises Promises came from that decade, but I am glad you submitted him from Chicago. This is from the 1976(I think) Tony Awards and it probably only gives us a taste of how great a performer he really was, due to the fact that the performances are usually watered down and cut. Anyhow, this is really good, but then again, not necessarily the best of his performances.

Pete: Let's just start off by saying that I'm not a fan of musicals lol, but at least you're all in the same boat, as it were....or maybe not, cause I've looked further down the list of songs and I see 2 numbers from The Rocky Horror Show, and I have a particular hatred for that...so...anyway. This song, is this the guy from Dirty Dancing?? I had no idea he could sing. It turns out that this tune is not that bad, considering...not something I would play again in a hurry, but at the same time, I wasn't cringing in disbelief that someone would listen to this of their own free will.

Murr: Lolz, I'm not big on Broadway stuff, obviously.  I love Sweeney Todd, which had a Broadway run in the '70s (which got me excited, but then no one sent from it), and I love Cabaret - but that had its Broadway run in the '60s so didn't fit this theme.  THAT SAID... Chicago is one that I don't hate, so yeah... that's something? Sidenote: I was hoping to do a proper 1920s/1930s jazz theme for this game, but it's not one of my top priorities, so it probz won't happen.  Anyway, this isn't awful.  Admittedly I don't really know how to comment on this stuff, as it's really outside my realm of knowledge/frame of reference/personal experience.  There are definitely elements of that older jazz style, albeit a variant of what you'd hear in 1940s musicals more than, like, legit stuff (admittedly, I love those old musicals, but more for the atmosphere/cinematography/now antiquated acting style, not so much for the music).  Anyway, this is alright.

Chair
Rocky Horror Show - Over at the Frankenstein Place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5fKYGnK28s

David: More Rocky Horror. I always liked this song. I like this recording actually, but I still have a soft spot for the movie version. The first time I saw it at a midnight movie a girl came out screaming(from the 10pm show) that we shouldn't go to see Rocky Horror due to the fact that she got squirted with mustard. Ha Ha. I thought to myself at that point, "What am I getting myself into here". I think I was in 10th grade and really wanted to see it, but I wasn't too keen on getting messy either. But I forged ahead and I loved it. I went back the next weekend and it became a regular outing on weekends for awhile. Even though you picked something safe, it is still good.

Pete: ok, I get it, there's a light over at Frankenstein's place....do I need to hear a 3 minute song about it? Definitely not. I never thought I would ever say this, but I would rather listen to the meat loaf number again.

Murr: More Rocky Horror!  The beginning has a kind of Sparks or Nick Gilder sort of feel (which in terms of '70s glam associations is far more preferable than Elton John and Bay City Rollers).  Lolz, then they have to go ham it up with the chorus.  Oh, I like the part around 1:53... taking on sort of this uber-camp Brett Smiley vibe, or Hunky Dory era Bowie (in fact, I think the latter is what they're going for, given he just did that Bowie-esque vocal crack).  So yeah, I mean... I'm not crazy about this, but it's notably better than the other Rocky Horror song, and a couple brief parts (the beginning then that Bowie-esque part) are teetering on actually being good, so... there's that!

Tara
Rocky Horror Show - What Ever Happened To Saturday Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFB2yX44ZfY

David: When I submitted this theme I thought of Company, Pippin, Cabaret, Sweeney Todd and A Chorus Line. If you had submitted anything from any of those shows, you would have gotten a big 10 from me. When I saw the list of possible 70's shows to choose from, I saw Rocky Horror and I knew I was going to get at least one from this show. I felt kind of bad since I never even thought about Rocky Horror. I know full well that it was a play before the movie, but it is the movie we all know and love. This song is sung by Eddie who was played by Meatloaf. I like this song, but cast albums never give us what it would be like to hear the song in the theater. I am sure it was great. This is a good pick, but I still hoped for something like Being Alive from Company or Corner of the Sky from Pippin. Oh well.

Pete: Is this meat loaf? Wow, you've really got no luck lol, I hate this musical, and I really don't like Meat Loaf lmao. There is a plus side though, every cloud has a silver lining blah blah blah, this is only 2 minutes long, so you get a bonus point for that.

Murr: Lolz, Meat Loaf.  So, there are some Rocky Horror songs I actually like: "Science Fiction/Double Feature", "Sweet Transvestite", and... idk, that may be it.  heh.  I do appreciate the '70s glam influence here, of course, but the music theatery aspect puts it more in, like, Elton John or Bay City Rollers cheese territory than T. Rex or Roxy Music AWESOME territory.  It's not awful, but I'm not gonna be listening to it on my own any time soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 22:38

Theme 8B: Ska / 2 Tone

Tara
The Specials - A Message To You Rudy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntvEDbagAw

Pete: Originally by Dandy Livingstone, this is such an amazing track. Coincidentally, The Clash had a hit with "Rudy can't fail" at around the same time. Anyway, Rudy or Rude Boy was a term used to describe a fan of that music genre (ska and later 2-tone). I love this tune, the trombone sound from Rico Rodriguez is sublime. It's not very often I give a perfect score  Wink

David: This is such a classic. Not much more to say. You did well.

Murr: I remember being a kid and hearing this on VH1, and being all "who's Rudy?"  Lolz, didn't get the reference until years later.  It's a cute song, obviously a classic (if a Specials song was gonna be sent, I figured it would be this one).  Not something I'm personally crazy about, but I like it well enough. So, yeah.

Nat
The Specials - Enjoy Yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPd_awQuH4o

Pete: The Specials own rendition of this 1940s classic! And it works, it really does. On a side note, Louis Prima's version is also excellent, his raspy voice brings an added touch to the song. Back to this one, yeah, I think it's from their second album....not their best, but this songs stands out. Two other song from The Specials would have gotten you a perfect score  Smile

David: Another good pick from the Specials. Not as good as the other though. Still good. 7/10

Murr: "Hello, I'm Terry, and I'm going to enjoy myself first".  Lololololol.  Followed by that creepy organ dinging, too.  Amazing.  I love this... I ASSUME it's kind of irreverent, or at least it sounds that way.  So, between the irreverence and elements of some chaos in the arrangement, and drunken vocals, this is kind of great.  So yeah, I'm not super familiar with this stuff (my knowledge of ska/2 Tone is mostly from some of my mom's old records - which for this genre, were pretty limited to The Specials, Madness, and The Beat - and Youtube, so I sadly can't be a huge snob about this theme... t.ears), but this is pretty fucking amazing.  Lots of screaming near the end, too. <3

T-Daddy
The Liptones - Sommarlåten - The Summer song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAGHNwg1py8

Pete: I like it, a Swedish number !!! Brave selection but it's paid off , I really like this. I'm gonna have to find out what the lyrics are lol,there are times when songs in a foreign language sound really cool, then you find out what they are saying and the song loses its appeal lol, for example, La Bamba....The Goat ?!?! Added this to my playlist, such a cool track.

David: I am on the fence with this one. I just don't know what to think. Kind of catchy, but I just don't know. Not really digging the lead singers voice for some reason.

Murr: So, you found something so obscure that even RYM doesn't have categories for it... so I had to listen to a bit when you submitted, heard horns and saw guys with shaved heads and suspenders, so I figure it fits the theme. <3  Anyway, this is actually good... the singer sounds kind of like Hakan Hellstrom, or maybe I guess think all male Swedish singers sound the same.  I'm actually legit enjoying this.  I love the half-time part, and that build-up (and scream) right after it... wow, actually impressed, that was good.  So yeah, this is actually good, and completely unexpected, so... well done!

Chair
Mr. Review - Rainy Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhGeXr6Y1hA

Pete: These guys were from The Netherlands. I like the harmonica sound,it actually reminds me of the start to the song "Handbags and gladrags" by Chris Farlowe, but it's very "ska lite"...not a bad song, but never in the same league as the other 3 submissions. (6.5/10)

David: I remember these guys. They weren't at the top of my list when I thought about this category, but this is pretty good.

Murr: This is like Chris Isaak and Jimmy Buffet fucked and had a skinhead baby.  That's not necessarily a bad thing, mind, but it is a little funny.  "If there was a way to learn about the future - but do I want to know?  I don't want to knowwww".  I actually like that line, cheesy as it is.  This has a pleasing sound... can't say I didn't enjoy it, but can't say I loved it, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 22:44

Theme 8C: Conscious Hip Hop

NatWolf
Mos Def - Mathematics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5vw4ajnWGA

Murr: Ew, wtf is this?  Mos Def SUCKS!  Lolz, kidding.  I'm sure you know this will get a great score from me - Mos Def is one of my favorite artists (definitely my favorite rapper), and "Black on Both Sides" specifically is one of my favorite albums of all-time.  I will say I feel like other songs (from the album, and from his career overall) might do better with other judges (I mean, no one dislikes "Hip Hop").  That said, I fucking love this song.  As anachronistic as the "40% of Americans own a cell phone" thing now is, gotta say Mos Def called the other part years before Snowden (and lolz, $69 billion on national defense in 20 years... now we spend more than that each year... it's really sad when that number sounds positive, comparatively).  I love how - particularly with this song - Mos Def took the Kabbalistic "mathematics" that had become common themes for Rakim, some of the Wu-Tang guys, Ras Kass, etc... and took it from a spiritual element (which I also appreciate) but recontextualized it with a nod to that spirituality, but used it more as a trope within rap culture itself, as social commentary surrounding hip hop.  Also ("for all of our people, negros and latinos... and even the gringos") how he definitely used afrocentric themes, but presented in a way that was overtly meant for everyone (he wasn't the first, he certainly isn't the last... but he really drove it in more than any other).  Also, his flow is just insane... this song is interesting because the phrasing is really syncopated (impressionistic boom-bap?), putting accents on off-beats (the "and"), which gives an otherwise really repetitive beat this really varied feel - I'm guessing more of his jazz influence showing through.  And as for "conscious" themes here, he just goes full on... it's pretty much an assault, which is fucking beautiful.  So, for this theme I ordered the songs in order from my favorite to least favorite: "Mathematics" > "The Seer, the Poet" > "Early" > "Killing Me Softly".  Let's see if the final rankings mirror that (EDIT: looks like the middle two tied, but... close!).  But yeah, you probably know what score I'm giving this song.

Pete: I'm not overly familiar with this Genre cause it's never something that ever appealed to me so I stay well clear of it. I certainly like what he's done though with the "maths"....certainly the way I interpret it, maybe I've got it wrong lol. I have to admit, I wasn't looking forward to this round, but this first pick has surprised me. Gonna have to hit "replay".

David: I like this guy. He's even a good actor. Very catchy lyrics. I like the flow of this song. Consciousness is high here. I like the scratching. Good pick.

T-Daddy
Killah Priest - The Seer, The Poet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2D3zZZNYgU

Murr: Twilight Zone at the beginning - wondering if Pete and/or David will pick up on that.  So, admittedly, with the Wu-Tang guys, GZA and RZA are usually my main focus.  But Killah Priest is also fucking amazing, and I love that bouncy sound.  I love the subtle (and overt) religious references in this song: Islam's 7 universes, "birdhead" (I assume Horus, Ra, Thoth, etc...?), Stonehenge, Ra, chakras... and that's just all in the first verse.  And of course "Lilith watches I watch her too, through my telescope till this world envelopes".  Also, what braggadocio, "my divine presence".  The phrasing in the chorus here reminds me of Rakim's "18th Letter", which I assume is deliberate (and a great flow to rip, of course).  The 2nd verse is beautiful... this narrative of sort of the ghetto as this sort of maya, this illusion trying to break through to heaven, and these sort of corrupted motivations keeping from that realization... "I'd rather see the Earth greener". <3  And that bouncing sound. <3  And his laidback, half-growly delivery just makes it all... yeah.  So yeah, ranting.  Fantastic song.  If this song scores low overall, I'm definitely not to blame here.

Pete: I wonder if whoever submitted this picked up on the fact that I mentioned The Twilight Zone previously in this game, cause I'm pretty sure the opening dialogue is taken from there. Not as good as the first pick, though I do like the guitar sound.

David: The rapping here is just a little weak, but I like the mix and how the song begins with a sample from a movie(I am presuming that it is from a movie). This is pretty good.

Chair
Run The Jewels - Early

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJJyKlRxyvA

Murr: So, I do like this, and I appreciate the ode to Andre, and it's possible the other judges will like this better, and my score should be high enough to give you a decent shot of the top spot.  But in a theme that opens the doors for Mos Def, Rakim, Wu-Tang guys, Ab-Soul, Danny Brown, Ras Kass, Guru, Kemba/YC the Cynic, etc... like, clearly this wasn't quite what I was hoping for.  But it is good.  Anyway, El-P's verse here is CLEARLY the better of the 2 verses.  "Heard a kid plus pops, watched cop make girl bleed; Go to home, go to sleep, up again early" - I love that line, just because it expresses this defeated feeling so perfectly, almost with a broken shrug.  BUT T.EARS, THERE'S NOTHING ABOUT KABBALISTIC CALCULATIONS!  But yeah, both verses are good, the themes are obviously very relevant to the current sociopolitical climate, and it's presented in such a powerful way (vocal delivery and this chaotic music with these chromatic rises) that it's definitely good.  The chorus doesn't do much for me - it's just kinda there, not even sure why.  But yeah, overall a solid enough pick.

Pete: hmmm, ok. Not something I would listen to again. It just does very little for me.

David: I know this and my mind was blown when I first saw this video. The lyrics are very relevant to what is going on today and his rapping is flawless. The entire song is a modern symphony of ideas and images. Excellent pick.

Tara
The Fugees - Killing Me Softly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKOtzIo-uYw

Murr: So, this is another loophole song, like "Ride a White Swan" - it counts per the rules set for the theme, but clearly isn't what I really intended for the theme (I probably should've specified the song had to be primarily rap, not just music existing within hip-hop aesthetic/style).  But it fits the criteria given, so can't mark-off.  However, unlike "Ride a White Swan", I don't love this song.  Maybe it's because this first came out when I was a kid and was not at all the kind of thing I liked at the time.  But also, it's just not very good.  Lauryn Hill can be great ("The Miseducation..." is obviously a classic at this point), but I've never been crazy about this song (Fugees' cover, nor the original).  I mean, some of the vocal technique (when her voice is doubled with all of these reverby harmonies, etc...) is quite beautiful and effective for creating a haunting feeling.  So, yeah.  I imagine this will go over well with Pete, who seems to hate rap, though.  So this could work in your favor overall.  Not for me, though.

Pete: I am a fan of the original, bit of a classic. And I do like what they've done here....to a certain extent. Her voice is excellent and she's incredibly pretty, never noticed that before.

David: This was very popular years back. It's a cover and most people I knew didn't even know that. Lauryn Hill's voice is good and so is the beat, but I'd rather listen to Roberta Flack. You know something, I think I will.

Scores coming up in just a bit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 22:51

In first place, with a total score of 68.5, is...
Spoiler:

Next, with a total score of 65, we have...
Spoiler:

Next, with a total score of 57, we have...
Spoiler:

Which means...
Spoiler:

So, for the first round, while I intended to use it for future tie-breakers, it was pointed out to me that my wording implied I dropped the idea.  Which means it's not fair to use that.  So, we're doing an elimination match-up.  To keep it quick and easy, it's song of choice.  Tara and Cherry, please send a song - any song - to determine who leaves this round.

Note: for this elimination match-up, songs will not be scored, but rather ranked.  3 judges, so if 2 out of 3 rank it better than the other song, you're staying. New themes will be posted shortly, probably before results for the elimination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 23:10

Didn't pick up on The Twilight Zone, even though I have watched certain episodes over and over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Sun 10 Jun 2018 - 23:57

Ugh.

WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 0:59

Yeah buddy! If I had gotten anything less than first in the hip hop round, I would have been ashamed lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 2:00

While we wait for Tara and Cherry to submit for the tie-breaker match-up... new themes.  Tara and Cherry are welcome to submit for this next round before elimination is posted (if they're eliminated, obviously the songs won't be sent to judges).

Theme 9A: Punk bands that played at CBGB's

Theme from David.  Submit a song by a punk (must be punk - albeit that's broad and punk/new wave/various other styles have lots of cross-over, so there's some leeway... but like, if by some fluke Tony Orlando and Dawn ever played there, I won't accept it) band that played at CBGB.  I'm not providing a list for this, since I can't find any one list that's comprehensive, and don't want to accidentally introduce the impression of limitations.  So, Google it and see what you find.

Theme 9B: '80s French Pop

Theme from Pete.  Submit a 1980s French pop song.  THE SONG ITSELF MUST BE FRENCH POP.  I'll provide a list of artists/albums, but yeah - if you happen to find a black metal song sung in English on one of those albums, it won't be accepted.  Again, "French Pop" can mean a lot of things, so there's some leeway... but stay in the realm of what you know is intended. <3

Theme 9C: '60s Chanson / Ye-Ye / French Pop

My theme, amassing the Frenchie musique this round.  This is pretty broad, basically some of the biggest and best trends in French music in the '60s.  Song must be at least mostly in French (there are many songs from the era which have Dutch, German, English, etc... parts, and that's fine - but French should be the *main* language in the song).  Also, obviously, it must have been first released in the 1960s.  

'80s French Pop: Clickable!

'60s Chanson / Ye-Ye / French Pop: Clickable, too!

Send songs to me.  Ideally a 48 hour deadline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 19:25

Here will send now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 22:35

Tie-Breaker results

By a vote of 3-0, the person staying is:

Spoiler:

Which means...
Spoiler:

David's comments:
Spoiler:

Pete's comments:
Spoiler:

Murr's comments:
Spoiler:

Which of course means... for round 9, just waiting on Cherry. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 22:55

Good job Tara. Sorry to see you go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Mon 11 Jun 2018 - 23:01

I need to shower, I feel gross after SHAMELESSLY PANDERING, BUT IT'S FOR THE GREATER GOOD. NEXT STOP, TAKING OUT SANDWICH BOY <3 Then I can storm in and upset everyone by beating Natalia in the finals <3

Tara <3

TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   Tue 12 Jun 2018 - 2:20

Songs sent out, you Jacques Brel-ignoring heathens!

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)   

Back to top Go down

Genre Idol (Finale / Winner announced)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next