Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:32 am

I am also pretty sure that Maddie was Tyler(soco) too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:55 pm

Dana ShelbyChancey wrote:
I was just given a link to this thread! I was in the game too. I must have done a really good job, my name hasn't come up as a possibility for any character.

Four said once he was 95% sure who was playing my character. No names were mentioned. This secret has been kept for so long, yet I am still nervous to reveal.

I was Rosalyn Rosenfeld.

Interesting....yet utter nonsense, since Rosalyn was in the same timezone as me (and gave himself/herself up during the game cause I called him/her on it) . So please, Neil, don't try and get someone else to take credit for your character, and own up to it.

If I'm wrong, I will apologise profusely.

Last edited by soullimbo on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:40 pm

Why would dana lie about that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:50 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
Why would dana  lie about that?
I agree. Dana doesn't seem like the type of person to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:30 am

Like I said, if I am wrong, my apology will be unreserved Wink

We just need Tara to confirm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:30 am

Lmao oh Pete, you are so wrong Laughing What the hell??!

My good name is being dragged through the mud. Utter nonsense!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:59 am

Here I am, to confirm, that I DSC, played Rosalyn in the Mystery Movie game. I remember saying something about what time it was for me, and Ellen saying then she (he) knew who I was, because of it.

But Ellen had to be wrong, as I was Rosalyn, I live in the US in the EST time zone. So whatever it was, I don't recall the exact detail, but it was misinterpreted.

I don't know how to prove anything. I am a notoriously bad liar IRL, so I don't even try to lie, as I always make a fool of myself when I do and am inevitably discovered. Just ask me anything, on thread or PM, about Rosalyn or the game or the movie American Hustle.

Murr can vouch for me, if he remembers an exchange we had in PM about a bit of poetry Eric posted.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Here I am, to confirm, that I DSC, played Rosalyn in the Mystery Movie game. I remember saying something about what time it was for me, and Ellen saying then she (he) knew who I was, because of it.

But Ellen had to be wrong, as I was Rosalyn, I live in the US in the EST time zone. So whatever it was, I don't recall the exact detail, but it was misinterpreted.

I don't know how to prove anything. I am a notoriously bad liar IRL, so I don't even try to lie, as I always make a fool of myself when I do and am inevitably discovered. Just ask me anything, on thread or PM, about Rosalyn or the game or the movie American Hustle.

Murr can vouch for me, if he remembers an exchange we had in PM about a bit of poetry Eric posted.....
I never doubted you Dana. I don't know why you would tell us you were Rosalyn if it wasn't true. That's not you. I also remember talking to you about Rosalyn's hair and how cool I thought it was. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Modica! You must have been Eve, because I remember that, I told Eve we could do her hair like mine, and we would need a bunch of hairpins and a ton of hairspray!

You were fun as Eve. I had just seen the movie not long before the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Modica! You must have been Eve, because I remember that, I told Eve we could do her hair like mine, and we would need a bunch of hairpins and a ton of hairspray!

You were fun as Eve. I had just seen the movie not long before the game.
Yes, that was me. I remember you telling me about hairspray and hairpins. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:26 pm

This is a direct quote from Rosalyn during one of the HOH challenges:

Quote :
Just secretly, I had no intentions of being here til past midnight trying to win the challenge.

Now, this was said at 19:27pm EST, so it was 00:27 UK time. My point being, why would someone say " I HAD no intentions of staying up til past midnight". If the event hasn't happened yet, then you would say "I HAVE no intentions..." .

Oh, to clarify, this particular HOH challenge, it was being discussed that it was probably going to last 1 hour...

Maybe the use of grammar was misread by me, but you certainly can't blame me for making the assumption that Rosalyn was on the same timezone as me.

Apologies from me.

p.s
These were my guesses for the characters during the game: I got a few right Smile

Eric Draven= Tomcat
Dora = Arik
Ritchie = mark
Rosalyn = Neil
Karen C = RTF
Four = sourjohn
Rod =Tom (Metsrus)
Eve = Modica
Dan = Eric
Maddy = Tyler
Baby = Henry
Melanie = Dana / adam
Teddy = Thanasis ??
Karen Smith = Turner

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Dana plays mind games lol. I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:43 pm

I have a distinct feeling that Dana may have done it on purpose....as there were other times when some of the things she posted had a particular "Neil" thing about them lol.

Anyway, I enjoyed the game

Oh, Rosalyn also said she would like to see the songs/videos I posted in my diary room that I associated with all the characters...maybe I'll transfer them all on here at some stage. It was just for fun, but since Tara doesn't look like she's gonna open up the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Pete, you must have the clock set to YOUR time zone. I have mine set to EST. I think you can change the time zone to reflect anything you want.

I don't know what to say anymore. Is there anyone besides Pete who thinks Neil played Rosalyn? Again I say, I was Rosalyn, ask me anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:45 pm

I really would like to see that Pete. Back then I figured we would all see them when Tara opened things up, but......?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:47 pm

I believe you Dana <3

p.s
This is why, in my "spoof" revelation thread, I said Rosalyn was played by Leprechaun lol, a kind of in-joke since Neil is from Ireland (northern). Sometimes it's wonderful to be so gloriously wrong lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:58 pm

So we pretty much know who everyone is except for Doraemon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:18 pm

I was Doraemon Laughing Laughing Laughing

I really can't help myself Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:40 pm

John <3 <3 <3

Yes I was Maddie. I was going to be Melissa but I thought that'd be too obvious bordering on cheating. Laughing Tbh it's hard to play these things now. I was guessing people that don't even play games anymore like for forever now. Laughing it was fun while it lasted. I thought Four was Bobby and Eric was Tom Ava Razz

Thanks for the friendship John and Modica <3 it turned out to be a fun/competitive game once it got going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:17 am

Awww, so cute Tyler. I knew from almost the beginning you were Maddie. I really thought Four was Bobby. I loved playing Eve, but every time I play a strong character, it seems to put a target on my back. Not sure why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   

Back to top Go down

If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4