Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:23 pm

TomcatMurr wrote:
EnnJaySee wrote:
Unrelated, but Murr will you be watching Aus Survivor? Starts Aug 1st.

Ugh.  I'm behind on shows/haven't really been watching stuff lately.  I'll try, though!  I did love the first season.

Season 2 was miles better, more strategy, more players. Looking forward to it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:41 am

kyogre123 wrote:
Gurl me too. And I cant log in to the forum cuz I forgot my password Laughing

I remember Doraemon, Baby, Karen, Ellen, Eve, Melanie, Rosalyn, Four, Eric and yea I think thats it?? And me of course. So thats 10/16. I cant remember the other 6 lol
I think there was a Dan oh yeah a teddy and who can forget Maddy the devil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:36 pm

I remember when that happened and I was secretly thinking, I hope they don't give the point and the HOH to Eric too and Karen gets it so she can get rid of him. I mean you posted within the time limit and you were totally right to ask but yea. I loved you Eric but i was so over you and Four getting the HOHs all the time Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
brady911

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:55 pm

There were 2 Karens, Karen Smith and Karen Crowley I think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:42 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
I remember when that happened and I was secretly thinking, I hope they don't give the point and the HOH to Eric too and Karen gets it so she can get rid of him. I mean you posted within the time limit and you were totally right to ask but yea. I loved you Eric but i was so over you and Four getting the HOHs all the time Laughing

heh, yeah. I figured my name was already floating around at that point - Four and I were banking on no one trying to take a shot at either of us that early (for fear of retaliation), but I had the opportunity so didn't want to risk it. SORRY!

The other cast members were Rod and Richie, btw.

Misty, who were you? This might be the first game where I didn't quickly recognize you. By process of elimination, idk... Melanie (I think she's the only one I even considered you for, but I was fucking clueless by the end... lolz).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:58 pm

I was Melanie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:30 pm

Can’t believe it’s been 5 years since I played a mystery game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:02 am

I was Richie

Idk that happened. I think it was a combination of work and people not being active that I lost interest

Who was Lt. Dan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:47 am

The game wasn't very inactive. It was a bit boring at first cuz all the inactive players were getting evicted. That's around the time you left I think.

So is this what we have now:

Eric: Murr
Four: John
Ellen: Pete?
Mel: Brady
Karen C: Me
Rosalyn:
Karen S: Turner
Teddy: Bria
Lt Dan: Mets?
Maddie:
Baby: Arik
Richie: RTF
Rod: Rob
Doraemon:

Last edited by kyogre123 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Ellen = Pete, Rod = Rob.

Those are the only 2 (besides Four) I'm 100% certain about/have had confirmed.  Sorry for outing people, but I mean... I think we all assumed Tara would've by now. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:52 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
I'm going to be very shocked if Four is not Cherry lol

OPENED THIS THREAD RANDOMLY AND SAW THAT. Wtf lolz. Also, Murr informed me that Pete thought that was me for awhile too. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK I'M IN THESE GAMES? I literally almost never play mystery games unless someone forces me.

kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Well actually all throughout I thought Four was Neil but once Neil posted here that he was Four I knew he was trolling so I started to think it could be you Laughing kind of made sense to me after my conversations with Four lol

Ellen being Pete is kind of shocking though, and breaks my heart cuz of her betrayal Sad
Back to top Go down
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:12 am

I had a Bobby (shred) vibe from Four but not sure if he was in the game.  Doreamon, probably mrduckbear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:53 am

I thought four was Bobby as well four felt very familiar to me.

I was teddy lol maybe not one of my best characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:53 pm

RTF wrote:
I was Richie

Idk that happened. I think it was a combination of work and people not being active that I lost interest

Who was Lt. Dan?

Have you found Jesus yet, Little Richie?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:18 pm

modica wrote:
TomcatMurr wrote:
modica wrote:

I knew Eric wasn't anyone but you. You revealed yourself to me possibly unintentionally, but if it was intentional, you are a master player due to the fact that reveal may have secured the win for you.

Can't take credit for that; unintentional - I didn't even realize I had.  How did I reveal myself to you?

I assumed people would know it's me, just because I got lazy and was typing in my own voice after the first couple rounds.  But aside from Four and Ellen (too obvious, some little nods showing they knew - and Ellen and I ultimately posting '60s/'70s songs to each other in our room, as we do), I wasn't really sure of anyone being savvy.  
You made a Sonic Youth reference and I commented on it, so I was pretty sure that you were Eric Draven. I voted for you once I knew you were Eric, because I couldn't find it in my heart to vote against you. Not knowing who Four was and knowing who you were was a no brainer.

LMFAO what a tacky reason to vote someone. But I mean I can’t get mad cuz, fun fact, and not like it matters anymore, but I knew rob was in the game cuz Rod was giving me major rob vibes and so after he was evicted and I made finals I texted him to sign in and ask questions/vote and that crazy kid didn’t even bother reading anything and just voted for who he thought was me and apparently Four seemed like Cindysexynsheknowsit so he voted Eric thinking it was me and breaking the tie against my favor Sad

I thought I played a decent game so thanks to everyone who voted me <3333 sorry I didn’t screw you over like Tom did but I mean people knew it was him and based their votes on that anyway <3

I had very strong words for a few jurors and I still stand by it #sorrynotsorry not like anyone would ever see it except Tom cuz he’s my straight soulmate <3 it was nice working with you and I was thissssss close to ruining your streak. Fuck you Rob. I blame that over anything else but whatever. HAI THANASIS <3 it’s been too long inbox me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Mets?

So moondoggie and Madea aligned again? How ironic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:11 pm

I did think that Four was Bobby also, but I was so wrong. I definitely was being playful and flirty with a few of the characters. I was trying to keep in the character of Eve. I felt that Eric and Four played great games and was flipping and flopping from one to another, but once I figured that Eric was Tom and Tom knew that I was Eve, that was the decider for me. It could be tacky, but would you expect anything different from Eve Harrington?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Mets was Lt. Dan? Laughing
Back to top Go down
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:37 pm

I was just thinking that I doubt that Jesse could ever successfully hide his identity in a Mystery Game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:46 pm

I was just given a link to this thread! I was in the game too. I must have done a really good job, my name hasn't come up as a possibility for any character.

Four said once he was 95% sure who was playing my character. No names were mentioned. This secret has been kept for so long, yet I am still nervous to reveal.

I was Rosalyn Rosenfeld.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Dana ShelbyChancey wrote:
I was just given a link to this thread! I was in the game too. I must have done a really good job, my name hasn't come up as a possibility for any character.

Four said once he was 95% sure who was playing my character. No names were mentioned. This secret has been kept for so long, yet I am still nervous to reveal.

I was Rosalyn Rosenfeld.

Omg Dana <33333333 I was so off but I’m glad it was you.

Maddie was super obvious but I’m not gonna reveal her. That’s so rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:23 pm

JohnLovesNotHenryForever wrote:

I was Rosalyn Rosenfeld.

Omg Dana <33333333 I was so off but I’m glad it was you.

Maddie was super obvious but I’m not gonna reveal her. That’s so rude.
I loved Rosalyn. Never thought it was you Dana. Good job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:40 pm

RTF wrote:
So moondoggie and Madea aligned again? How ironic

Lsqaured <3  I still remember you two so well from that game.  And Mets - I instantly knew you were Dan.  Couldn't have been anyone but you.

I was Rosalyn Rosenfeld.

Lolz, I had no idea.  You were great in the game, though.  Definitely the reveal I was most curious about.

JohnLovesNotHenryForever wrote:
I thought I played a decent game so thanks to everyone who voted me <3333 sorry I didn’t screw you over like Tom did but I mean people knew it was him and based their votes on that anyway <3

I had very strong words for a few jurors and I still stand by it #sorrynotsorry not like anyone would ever see it except Tom cuz he’s my straight soulmate <3 it was nice working with you and I was thissssss close to ruining your streak. Fuck you Rob. I blame that over anything else but whatever. HAI THANASIS <3 it’s been too long inbox me.

Hi, not-Cherry! <3  

Laughing You totally screwed some people over more than you let on, and you know it. <3  You were just sneakier about it, since you didn't have to actually nominate most of them.  I actually think you played a stronger game than you let on to the jury, but I think the strength of it (with some secret sabotage) might have pissed a couple people off.  So, maybe a toss-up either way.  And yeah, on the #sorrynotsorry note... my Diary has some very unkind words about Smith.  (Hey, Turner!)

And I think everyone knows who Maddy was. heh.

Lastly, and certainly least...
Cherry wrote:
OPENED THIS THREAD RANDOMLY AND SAW THAT. Wtf lolz. Also, Murr informed me that Pete thought that was me for awhile too. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK I'M IN THESE GAMES? I literally almost never play mystery games unless someone forces me.

To be fair, I was pretty sure you weren't, but not 100% - so had to be sure before I could bitch about the game to you.  YOU MUST'VE BEEN SO FLATTERED, ME TAKING SUCH AN INTEREST IN YOUR WORK SCHEDULE FOR A COUPLE WEEKS! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:43 am

I thought four was tom but then again he would vote maddy out in a heartbeat because it was so obvious it was soco by the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   

Back to top Go down

If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next