Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:31 am

Haha you saying I'm NOT nice as my real self? I'm a delight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:29 am

EnnJaySee wrote:
Haha you saying I'm NOT nice as my real self? I'm a delight.
No you are not nasty, but you just seemed different. You can be jokey at times, but as Four you were pretty straight forward. Did you think I was Eve? Turner guessed that I was in the middle of my game, but I didn't tell him I was Eve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:27 am

Lol I wasn't Four, I don't even know who Four is. I don't play Survivor or BB games anymore Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:09 am

Arik being Baby and me flirting with him Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Arik

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:24 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Arik being Baby and me flirting with him Laughing

What else is new? Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Henry is such a slut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:37 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Lol I wasn't Four, I don't even know who Four is. I don't play Survivor or BB games anymore Laughing
I didn't think so, like I said, Four wasn't very jokey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:41 pm

I'm going to be very shocked if Four is not Cherry lol
Back to top Go down
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:54 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
Can everyone just announce who they were? I am just gonna do it I was Karen Smith.

I knew it.  When you denied it, it only confirmed it.

I was Four, obviously. Duh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:49 pm

TomcatMurr wrote:
cooltu101 wrote:
Can everyone just announce who they were? I am just gonna do it I was Karen Smith.

I knew it.  When you denied it, it only confirmed it.

I was Four, obviously.  Duh!
Wait, I thought you were Eric. I was certain of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:10 pm

lolwut? I'm pretty sure Eric was John. That's who I guessed for his identity in the jury, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:18 pm

TomcatMurr wrote:
lolwut?  I'm pretty sure Eric was John.  That's who I guessed for his identity in the jury, right?
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:03 am

TomcatMurr wrote:
lolwut?  I'm pretty sure Eric was John.  That's who I guessed for his identity in the jury, right?
I don't know. I am confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:45 am

Oh Tara Goddess. Splits without revealing the identities, brilliant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:25 am

Tara is love <3

And lolz, yeah, I was Eric Draven. John was Four. I hope he doesn't mind me saying that. We guessed each others' identities mid-game, but didn't tell each other our guesses until the gameplay portion ended. He guessed himself for me (to the jury question) to troll me and/or to make me seem petty if I publicly posted a correct guess for his identity. <3

I was hoping he'd sign on and see my comment, but you all ruined it! T.ears

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:28 am

metsrus wrote:
Yeah I had a feeling you were Eve Smile You were so sweet.  Henry was Ellen Ripley?

Who were you? By that I mean: was I right? (because that's what's important, obviously)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:40 am

Unrelated, but Murr will you be watching Aus Survivor? Starts Aug 1st.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:09 pm

TomcatMurr wrote:
Tara is love <3

And lolz, yeah, I was Eric Draven.  John was Four.  I hope he doesn't mind me saying that.  We guessed each others' identities mid-game, but didn't tell each other our guesses until the gameplay portion ended.  He guessed himself for me (to the jury question) to troll me and/or to make me seem petty if I publicly posted a correct guess for his identity. <3  

I knew Eric wasn't anyone but you. You revealed yourself to me possibly unintentionally, but if it was intentional, you are a master player due to the fact that reveal may have secured the win for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:30 pm

TomcatMurr wrote:
Tara is love <3

And lolz, yeah, I was Eric Draven.  John was Four.  I hope he doesn't mind me saying that.  We guessed each others' identities mid-game, but didn't tell each other our guesses until the gameplay portion ended.  He guessed himself for me (to the jury question) to troll me and/or to make me seem petty if I publicly posted a correct guess for his identity. <3  

still a little disappointed that you wanted my hoh so bad you said the time was not up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:14 pm

wow I don't remember half of the characters in this game or even who I voted for lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Gurl me too. And I cant log in to the forum cuz I forgot my password Laughing

I remember Doraemon, Baby, Karen, Ellen, Eve, Melanie, Rosalyn, Four, Eric and yea I think thats it?? And me of course. So thats 10/16. I cant remember the other 6 lol
Back to top Go down
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:44 pm

modica wrote:

I knew Eric wasn't anyone but you. You revealed yourself to me possibly unintentionally, but if it was intentional, you are a master player due to the fact that reveal may have secured the win for you.

Can't take credit for that; unintentional - I didn't even realize I had. How did I reveal myself to you?

I assumed people would know it's me, just because I got lazy and was typing in my own voice after the first couple rounds. But aside from Four and Ellen (too obvious, some little nods showing they knew - and Ellen and I ultimately posting '60s/'70s songs to each other in our room, as we do), I wasn't really sure of anyone being savvy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:55 pm

cooltu101 wrote:

still a little disappointed that you wanted my hoh so bad you said the time was not up

Dude, for the millionth time: I posted within the time limit (which I asked about before the challenge started - reread the thread). I was watching the clock like a hawk.

Honestly, I was annoyed with you during the game. I knew you were throwing my name out as a target to people, then lying to me about it - which is fine, targeting people and lying about it is part of the game. But then when I called you out on it (when you'd try to save yourself saying you had my back), you'd just guilt-trip me and go for personal attacks, more or less "IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M HITTING YOU!!!" kinda thing, which was low (lying, manipulation - it's all in the game and fair, wasn't upset about that... but guilt-trips and personal attacks are cheap). You also didn't seem to understand that I wasn't gonna cut my earliest ally/my biggest buffer should the final 3 go awry, simply because *you* thought I should (lolz) and got really petty about that. So yeah, I wanted you gone - I was legit fed up with you.

I'm over it, though - no hard feelings. It was a game, so... truce. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:56 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Unrelated, but Murr will you be watching Aus Survivor? Starts Aug 1st.

Ugh. I'm behind on shows/haven't really been watching stuff lately. I'll try, though! I did love the first season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:04 pm

TomcatMurr wrote:
modica wrote:

Can't take credit for that; unintentional - I didn't even realize I had.  How did I reveal myself to you?

I assumed people would know it's me, just because I got lazy and was typing in my own voice after the first couple rounds.  But aside from Four and Ellen (too obvious, some little nods showing they knew - and Ellen and I ultimately posting '60s/'70s songs to each other in our room, as we do), I wasn't really sure of anyone being savvy.  
You made a Sonic Youth reference and I commented on it, so I was pretty sure that you were Eric Draven. I voted for you once I knew you were Eric, because I couldn't find it in my heart to vote against you. Not knowing who Four was and knowing who you were was a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?   

Back to top Go down

If I post episodes for Mystery movie Big brother would anyone read it?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next