Share | 

Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Who else is watching?

I thought about making a cast assessment but forgot lol. I know for sure I didn't have Vanessa ranked anywhere near the bottom, so this is shocking, and kind of a sad first elimination. But I am rooting for Kalorie too so I didn't want any of them to go. Remind me again why The Vixen or Kameron were not in the bottom 2? Mmmhmm

Anyway, seems like a good cast, I get the feeling we are going to get a lot of drama with these bitches. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)   Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:41 am

Im loving this season already. SO MUCH SHADE thrown around. I felt like Yuhua for a bit trying to get mayhem, monique, monet and asia all sorted out but i got it now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)   Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:34 am

GURL, I am the same way but like, can't say anything cuz might get called the r word but wtf.  Asia and Mayhem have kind of distinctive eyes so those I know who they are out of drag but Monet and Monique could basically be twins, and it doesn't help that their drag aesthetic is pretty much the same. Poor Yuhua, Laughing

Also, I am kind of done with Michelle Visage, they need a new judge. She complains too fking much about the most stupid things. Reading Dusty for her unique make-up? WTF. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)   Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:32 am

Yea i know what you mean, and i am sorry, Michelle i am sure watches all of the cast videos and such because she KNEW that Mayhem had applied a bunch of times before, she knows thats what Dusty does for makeup but was trying to make it a moment.

How did Vixen do better? she wore a two piece bathing suit, no pads, and some foam noodles wrapped around. at least Kalorie did a whole look.

Is it just me or is Cameron a bit off for anyone else? That entrance wig looked so cheap, i think its just her upper body is so toned, she comes off looking like a female body builder who put too much make up on before the body building competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)   Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:42 pm

It's a really good season, so far. I haven't really liked a premiere since whatever one had Jinxx Monsoon on it. Laughing

And way sad that Vanessa went home. He was sort of adorable as a guy. Laughing And I found his performance very average, certainly not elimination-worthy. I don't even get the reasoning. Had a better runway, better challenge, and better lipsync. Rupolitics must've come into play.

Kalorie is too much and kinda gross. :/

Eureka shut up.

Miz Kracker <3

I'm getting kind of tired of Michelle and her stank face as well guys. What was up with her forced moments? It's like, let's do this so I can read all the comments later. Replace please <3

My bf was drooling over Kameron. I think he's fug personally. Over the whole "omg tattoos" mentality, no offense to anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)   Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:52 am

*me last season*: OMG they chose a bad Nicki song, why didn't they choose Pound the Alarm?? And why do the lipsyncs suck so much????

*me this season*:

This. is. the. best. season. since. season. 6. And that Untucked, guuuuurl. It's just so amazing and refreshing to see drag queens fight and be messy. Like, taht sounds messed up but it's true!! I was getting sick of Rupaul's Best Friends Race. It's a fcking reality show, like, why can't fans understand that drama is part of reality tv????????

The lip syncs have been amazing, the queens are talented, the drama is there. I think the only thing that I don't like about this season is how Kameron has only had like 3 confessionals in 4 episodes Laughing She's talented, and she shows a lot of personality on instagram, so wtf. Purple Kameron getting that INV edit <3
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)   Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:57 am

Agreed, the lip synchs have been on point this season thus far.

vixen vs eureka was great, Vixen was such a good casting choice cause she want to fight with anyone who breathes the wrong way.

I have been loving Camerons looks, sad that she is getting shafted, i have to say i like pretty much everyone in the cast for different ways, except Blair, i find her look and her runways kind of boring.

If you are going to do 50's throwback you have to bring it like violet and she just doesnt do it for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)   Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:14 pm

Verdict: this was really good and I loved the winner <3 I liked that he went from mean to nice, it was a refreshing story arc. Cool finale episode too. I wasn't able to watch it until like a month ago cause for some reason VH1 stopped coming through our direct tv line up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)   

Back to top Go down

Drag Race Season 10 Thread (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1