Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Tue May 01, 2018 5:48 am

Sorry ask few days I’ll answer Arik.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Tue May 01, 2018 5:58 am

Arik wrote:
Questions

Tara: I feel you underplayed this game. Is this accurate? And if so why? Lastly is underplaying a game where everyone is just trying to have fun worthy to win?

Neil: I feel you overplayed this game. Is this accurate? And if so why? Lastly is overplaying a game where everyone is having fun and taking it lihht heartedly, worthy to win?

Ps

Tara I will always love you my friend. Wish u were in America I would plan a visit. At this point of the games community do you believe voting for your friend is worthy enough of a vote? Please elaborate your answer.

Neil. You played a good game, no denying that. I had a gut feeling you were voting me out but at this point of the games community I personally believe sticking to your word is more important than winning at all costs. Do you agree or disagree? If you disagree, why do you disagree?

I did underplay Arik, I only started to play when your round came. I was only starting to get into the game when it was finished. I stayed loyal to the people I was loyal to and when it counted. I feel I played the same amount of playing as others did. I thought it was a laid back kind of game.

Don’t vote just because we are friends. I’m not the bitter type who wants the win because of friend. If I played a better game vote for me and vote with your heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Tue May 01, 2018 6:13 am

I have Scottish roots. My surname is Campbell lol what part of Scotland are you from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Tue May 01, 2018 7:06 am

East of Scotland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Tue May 01, 2018 7:32 am

Aberdeen lol the cold part haha I can't believe how cold it is there, even in summer it's way colder than England or even here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Tue May 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Not Aberdeen lol.more north east. But I hear It’s so cold there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Tue May 01, 2018 5:33 pm

I remember seeing weather for there a bunch of times last summer. When it was like 30 in London, 20s in north England and about 19 or 20 here, it was only 14 in Aberdeen Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Wed May 02, 2018 10:09 am

still waiting on arik and henry to vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Wed May 02, 2018 2:17 pm

It's a decision that requires a lot of consideration lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Thu May 03, 2018 6:22 am

So arik is taking forever and i dont need his vote anyway.

By a vote of 3 to 1

NEIL YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!!

THANKS for the laid back game everyone.

Chart will ve released soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Thu May 03, 2018 6:51 am

Quote :
So arik is taking forever and i dont need his vote anyway.

QUEEN of HOSTING <3333
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 am

Umm rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Thu May 03, 2018 1:44 pm

WHO THE HELL DIDN'T VOTE FOR ME? Lmao thanks, this was fun. How would you have voted out of interest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Thu May 03, 2018 4:04 pm

Good job Neil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Thu May 03, 2018 6:04 pm

chart

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Thu May 03, 2018 6:21 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
I WAS TOLD SOMEONE IN THIS GAME HAS AN "ARMY" AND IS CALLING THE SHOTS AND THAT PERSON WANTED JOHN GONE BUT I WAS LIKE BICTH WHET

kyogre123 wrote:
One of you has my vote if you get to the end. I am talking about the person in charge of the "army" mmhmm.

Henry lies, HE LIEEEEES Laughing lol seriously?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Fri May 04, 2018 12:01 am

Henry voting me out when i threw my vote not to vote him

Neil I would have voted for Tara simply because we have been friends forever. But you played a damn good game and definitely earned your win. Congrats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Fri May 04, 2018 12:25 am

idk why arik kept voting me out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Fri May 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Arik voting against me wtf whyyyy

Good job Neil. From what I’ve seen you earned your win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   Fri May 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Quote :
Henry voting me out when i threw my vote not to vote him

honestly i just voted for someone random. I was told John was the vote but I was like, fck that I don't take orders from nobody!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced   

Back to top Go down

Drunken Survivor: The Return - Winner Announced
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10