Share | 

Savini Jason

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Savini Jason   Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:17 pm

In case you ladies hadn't seen him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxhVKx_dep8

Specially designed by Tom Savini as if he'd never left hell after Part 9? Creepy music. And he's really good at sensing the players and then morphing/shifting w/e the fuck he does cause I can hardly ever escape him once he's noticed me.

And I love when the Jason player blocks, he's like this bitch is mean better go on the defensive. <3 Laughing

Last edited by soco-81 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:18 am

I heard it was limit edition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Yeah I guess they only gave him to people who funded the game on Kickstarter. I would have if I had known the game was gonna be cool Laughing

Someone linked me to some skins on ebay and apparently you can get him ( and some Zebra Stripe Shorts for Tiffany <3 ) but I am too sketch about it to buy them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:47 pm

Tiffany looks like one of the twins I love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:53 pm

Right! I can't believe it took me til a couple months ago to make that connection. It was those shirts. Laughing I was watching part 4 and I was like, oh that's supposed to be Tiffany? Cause even their hair matches hers.

It's hilarious when it's a match full of Tiffany twins causing chaos for Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:13 pm

Laughing I love being Chad in speedos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:40 pm

My favorite Laughing I loved the main yellow kitty print ones til I saw the sexay blue ones. Such a stud.

I have a crush on Kenny! So cute. Especially when he runs around without his shirt showing his pretty furry chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Melissa is the new playable character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:02 pm

Is she in it yet? I feel an UPDATE looming since there's a Friday the 13th in April.

The game definitely needs a bitchy character since there isn't one other than Chad <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:04 pm

And Bobby let me know that my link in the OP doesn't work. Thanks sista. It was linked to my "edit video" page <3 don't worry I am staying strong and playing my Tina airhead role. Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxhVKx_dep8

I didn't even LAST five minutes. Laughing I fucking hate that Jason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:15 am

Why are you in the corner with gun fire/fireworks Laughing ? Hold on let me watch that again cause I think I missed something lol. I like the Jason btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Girl most of the time I feel like I missed something too I'm like did I just die that fast?

Yeah Savini really did a good job designing him. I love the chains wrapped around his waist.

I can't move out of the corner cause his big beefy self is blocking me, and then the bed is blocking the other direction Laughing I shouldn't have ran that way but that's what happens when you have to think so quickly plus I was panicking. I hit him so many times that the machete broke though. Laughing He walks so fucking fast. I threw firecrackers Laughing they're supposed to stun him briefly if they are in range. They did stun him but I was already trapped in the corner. Gun fire <3 Laughing it's SUCH a nerve-wracking sound. I love throwing a shit load of firecrackers at once and then dancing in the popping noises and lights. The other players are always sketchy about me and probably think I'm a troll.

But yeah that particular Jason can kill entire lobbies in record time. Sad somebody sent me a link to buy him ( and Tiffany's rare zebra stripe shorts <3 ) but I don't think I'm going to. I don't play as Jason. I have that option turned off now. The adrenaline rush from it is the weirdest experience ever, my mouth goes dry and I start shaking and I just don't like it at all. I feel bad killing people Laughing when you used to have to play as him I would always use Part 2 Jason though, then Part 4 when he came out but then they changed it and you don't HAVE to play as him now. 6 was the WORST, what is he going to do with his Fence spear? Such a clunky lesbian. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savini Jason   

Back to top Go down

Savini Jason
Page 1 of 1