Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Haha sometimes words aren't needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:07 pm

I texted rob. He is having connection issues. So stop being trolls kthanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:20 am

what's that "saying" ? you know the one, something about people and glass houses....can't quite remember
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:32 pm

soullimbo wrote:
what's that "saying" ? you know the one, something about people and glass houses....can't quite remember

Not my fault you’re suffering from amnesia. Sucks to be old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:49 am

Have the judges received the scenes and scored them yet? I mean I can probably do round 1 if nobody objects and if our dear host shows up, he can take over again. It won't be all formatted nicely with colour and such, but it'll be something at least Laughing

We love movie idol too much to see it go down the pan like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:08 am

JohnLovesHenryForever wrote:
soullimbo wrote:

Are we getting personal now? You fat fuck lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:04 pm

soullimbo wrote:
soullimbo wrote:

Is that the best you have? I win. Smile You’re the one getting mad because you are too impatient. I mean, turner hosted a game that almost took a year, yet you’re getting mad when there’s a small delay and I’ve already explained why Rob is behind. He’s going out of his way to try to contribute to this forum while you’re just being obnoxious about it. If you are gonna be impatient, just quit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Turner kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:31 pm

No we don’t have the scenes yet. If he is having troubles we will need to wait, mmhm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:33 am

soullimbo wrote:
soullimbo wrote:

Is that the best you have? I win. Smile You’re the one getting mad because you are too impatient. I mean, turner hosted a game that almost took a year, yet you’re getting mad when there’s a small delay and I’ve already explained why Rob is behind. He’s going out of his way to try to contribute to this forum while you’re just being obnoxious about it. If you are gonna be impatient, just quit.

You obviously have problems reading, if you go back and browse over my post, I simply implied that I doubted Rob was trolling. Did I get mad,no. But I did object to your hypocritical comment vis-a-vis trolling. Once again, the fact that you're calling someone else obnoxious is risible, while feeling the need to bring Turner into it smacks of despair. It's like kids at recess...."No, he did this, no he did that....". But hey, you keep believing the nonsense you type, I'm sure it'll brighten up your day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Let’s not fight boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:50 am

How's that connection going? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Any word yet from our dear host? Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:27 pm

well i dont know whats up but I am dropping out as judge. if this is how long one round is gonna take, I am out. Dont want to go through this whole thing again where the game takes almost a year to finish. cant make that commitment.

good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:12 am

It's ok, it's a connection problem. Once sorted, things will run smoothly and to a tight schedule. Like a well oiled machine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:56 am

So can we agree that this game is not happening?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:08 am

It's just a connection problem, Moany Laughing we'll be back underway in no time at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:34 am

I won't stand on one leg waiting for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:42 am

I may one day host my own Movie Idol game and I can guarantee you I will not let anyone down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 am

EnnJaySee wrote:
I may one day host my own Movie Idol game and I can guarantee you I will not let anyone down.
Please do, I like those games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Oh I forgot to update y’all.

Rob says he’s not gonna finish this lmfao. He is busy xo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up   

Back to top Go down

Movie Idol XI: Five Round Intensive - First Theme Up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3