Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:15 pm

ok oomph ladyrinth this is not somdthing i would ever think to listen to but it is actually pretty good.  i find it really cool that this german band made a english version. i looked up the english lyrics during my first view and i dont know why but the lyrics reminds me kind of   evanesence bring me to life for some reason not sure why but opening with left right straight ahead theres no way out your dead is interesting 

i also really like the lyrics
The madness here has locked you up
And now your perfect world is fucked
It's taken root inside your mind
Run, child, run
Run for your life
You don't know now who you are
You don't know now what love is for
The mirror face you see is strange
There's no one here to share your pain
the video is amazing!!! i love over the top weird videos and the alice in wonderland story was perfect for this song  i thought parts of it were silly and other parts were terrifying. i hate rats and snakes so if  i were the girl in that video i would of screamed and run away. the lady with blood in her teeth was very creepy. i know theres a rabbit in alice in wonderland but i thought it was just silly in the video but other then that i thought it was pretty perfect. i think the lead singer with eyeliner was pretty cute too.i am glad you made me watch this i will definitely watch this again. i love the boss too they both are great songs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:27 pm

my closing statement

i would be very greatful if you voted for me i do put effort in every game i played and would love to win i only make final 2 once a year and it is  always around this time a year too.  thank you everybody for a fun little game and good luck murr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Turner I think you owe me an apology for calling me the devil and falsely slandering my good name. TYIA.

Luv you 2 Henry. Did I actually talk to you about the game like you posted? I honestly don't remember, I thought I only talked to the 3 stooges. Anyways, rude if you didn't message me back!

RUDE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:11 pm

tom_delonge_ava wrote:
Turner I think you owe me an apology for calling me the devil and falsely slandering my good name. TYIA.

Luv you 2 Henry. Did I actually talk to you about the game like you posted? I honestly don't remember, I thought I only talked to the 3 stooges. Anyways, rude if you didn't message me back!

RUDE!
sorry i called you the devil and slandering your name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:07 pm

tom_delonge_ava wrote:
the 3 stooges.

If I wasn't vying for your vote, I'd pretend to be offended by that. But since I am, I am amused and would like to tell you that was a fantastic joke. VOTE FOR ME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobertsFilm

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:12 pm

full disclosure, i havent read a single word of final tribal council
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:08 am

Waiting on ARIKS vote. If anyone can bug him, plz do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:43 am

Please don't
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:46 pm

I have all the votes. Finale at like 4 I guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Welcome to the Final Tribal Council. It’s been a very interesting season. Thank you guys for contributing despite me forcing yall to join <3 Anyway, we have two finalists in Turner and Tom. One of you is about to become the winner! Both of you have played successful games and are deserving to be here in the finals. I wish you the best of luck.

For the last time, I will now read the votes. Remember, you want to hear your name.

First vote

Tom

Second vote

Tom

Third Vote

Tom

Fourth Vote

Turner

Fifth Vote

Turner

Sixth vote

Turner

We are now tied three votes Tom, three votes Turner, three votes left.

Seventh vote

Tom

Eighth vote

And winner of Survivor: Turner vs Tom is…

Congratulations Tom! You have fought 39 days (lulz<3) here and have made it to the end. You earned the respect of the majority of the jury and you are now a Survivor champion. Thanks for providing me with your hilarious votes throughout the season. It definitely made it refreshing from a hosting perspective. You earned the vote here at the end. Never change<3

Turner, you still did pretty well and should be proud. You inspired me to create this game so there’s that. You have come a long way from when you first came around. Thanks for playing along instead of shamelessly ignoring this game like RTFgoddess did <3

Thanks everyone for a great season. Here are the votes:

Spoiler:

And of course here is the voting chart:

Spoiler:

HAGS YALL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobertsFilm

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Quote :
Neil wrote:
Turner. I have no idea why.
lmfao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Congrats
Tom:

. Close game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Way 2 go! Quite the achievement I'd say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobertsFilm

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:00 pm

As a viewer, I've never seen such a laboriously hard game like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:54 pm

To Tom, Cherry, Tyler, Will, Tara, and Arik - thank you so much for the votes! This game meant a lot to me and it's nice to see my hard work rewarded. This game has been my crowning achievement!

To Henry, Rob, and Neil - fuck you!

<3

But yeah, good game, Turner!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:38 am

Congrats Murr! And great job to you too, Turner!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Congrats murr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:28 pm

congrats murr.

i have to say i really liked this non commital, drunken type game i would totally play again, this is why we played games in the first place, to have fun and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:20 pm

WCW wrote:
congrats murr.

i have to say i really liked this non commital, drunken type game i would totally play again, this is why we played games in the first place, to have fun and stuff.
i agree with will we need more games on here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:45 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
WCW wrote:
congrats murr.

i agree with will we need more games on here
Find some people to play Turner. Right now there are probably less than 30 active members, so that doesn't seem to be enough to have too many more games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:56 pm

Moandica being a downer once again lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Does Neil dislike every gay who shows up to this community?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:13 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Moandica being a downer once again lol
Turner can recruit for us. I love how he wants to get more games, but he needs to find people. That was my point. Come on Turner, get some new players for us. I want more games too, but I am bad at recruiting people. Turner is our cheerleader. He is awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:41 pm

I know you didn't mean any harm. I was just playing Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:04 pm

Wow has a game going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next