Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
modica

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:48 am

Arik wrote:
Blake Maguire <3 you should have seen him on Tengaged with our group. He had a fake pictures, hes a lifeguard, completely self centered and ended up with people being in love with him.

Mas genius game <3 I always enjoy being able to show off my brain. I'm actually a lot smarter than people think.
So why do you think people have that impression of you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Tomas DeMurr, I have a question for you.

If you saw Twin Peaks: The Return what is your theory about Audrey?

And if you haven't seen it, tell me why Ben Horne is awesome and why you think somebody like me would love him so much.

No questions for Turner. He's on my foes list so I won't be able to see the responses anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:07 pm

And CHARRY Coraline is totally the cutest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:54 pm

I have 3/9 votes. Answer these questions and then post closings I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:55 pm

Cherry wrote:
Hey boys, sorry work and stuff. 

This was a fun and light game, so obviously I will keep my questions as such.

1. Tell me which mermicorn you think is the cutest: 

2. Say something nice about me, something about your final two mate, and something about Johnny.

Good luck! I adore both of you <3
i think i like coraline the most because red is my favorite color.

i like that murr is nice. i dont think anyone besides jesse has had a problem with anyone and he spends a lot of time judgeing songs in idol games  he gives great responses to stuff and not just saying i think that song was just ok.

i loved that game when he was dodger  and i was woody i had a private room with everyone in that game except gaston who put me up i did not expect him to use the veto on me or throw an hoh to me that was so nice of him i was so upset to get evicted i dont think anyone was happier when you won that game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobertsFilm

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:36 pm

if turner doesn’t win this game, i’m going to scream and flip a table over, capeesh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:40 pm

RobertsFilm wrote:
if Zorina doesn’t win this game, i’m going to scream and flip a table over, capeesh?

FTFY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:59 pm

modica wrote:
Arik wrote:
Blake Maguire <3 you should have seen him on Tengaged with our group. He had a fake pictures, hes a lifeguard, completely self centered and ended up with people being in love with him.

Mas genius game <3 I always enjoy being able to show off my brain. I'm actually a lot smarter than people think.
So why do you think people have that impression of you?

Because I'm sarcastic and can be an asshole, so very few around here have gotten to know the real me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:01 pm

i forgot the johnny part of cherrys question johnny was the first person i talked to from here after javi i got along with him til i got voted out and then he trolled me and hurt my feelings a bit but i kind of think he can be very funny as well. Johnny is often saying words i never heard before and have to google them. hes very smart hes great a ouzzles which i suck at and is good at math which is hard for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Omfg I don't know when the deadline to vote is but I still want to ask some qs LOLOL

And since I'm a little drunk right now I might as well come clean. Turner, I did vote for you, twice. But I want you to know, I didn't do it because I wanted you out. To be honest, I never talked game with anyone this game lulz. Tom D tried to , but I was like, this game isn't worth it lol. The only reason I kept voting for you was cuz I was curious what would happen if you were voted out. I got lucky when I cotwd RTF and he got voted out so I was like, maybe we'll get another cool twist if you're voted out lulz so yeah . But nothing against you, you're pretty chill. And to TOM D, sorry for making you look bad???? I love you though?!!!
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:58 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Omfg I don't know when the deadline to vote is but I still want to ask some qs LOLOL

And since I'm a little drunk right now I might as well come clean. Turner, I did vote for you, twice. But I want you to know, I didn't do it because I wanted you out. To be honest, I never talked game with anyone this game lulz. Tom D tried to , but I was like, this game isn't worth it lol. The only reason I kept voting for you was cuz I was curious what would happen if you were voted out. I got lucky when I cotwd RTF and he got voted out so I was like, maybe we'll get another cool twist if you're voted out lulz so yeah . But nothing against you, you're pretty chill. And to TOM D, sorry for making you look bad???? I love you though?!!!
i knew it was you its ok voting people out is part of the game.i am not upset  i dont think you kbow how obvious the votes were to me so after the game when you said you didnt vote me  i thought tom who i talked to about every vote was voting for me because he is sneaky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:56 pm

I LIKE BOTH OF YOU A LOT AND YOU BOTH DID A GREAT JOB AT PLAYING A NOT VERY SERIOUS GAME, SO I AM VOTING FOR WHICHEVER PICKED MY FAVORITE MERMICORN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:33 pm

GOOD LUCK, NO QUESTIONS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 am

soco-81 wrote:
Tomas DeMurr, I have a question for you.

If you saw Twin Peaks: The Return what is your theory about Audrey?

And if you haven't seen it, tell me why Ben Horne is awesome and why you think somebody like me would love him so much.

No questions for Turner. He's on my foes list so I won't be able to see the responses anyway.

I haven't watched The Return yet (it's next up on my to watch list after I get through the OC at Cherry's behest). I've was pretty slow with/bad at keeping up with things mid-late last year, but yeah, I need to watch it.

Lolz, Ben. He's not the most immediately likable character... by that I mean, he's kind of a major asshole. But as a character, he's amazing. I guess "Dionysian" would probably be an apt description. I actually really liked his relationship with Audrey (and for as much of a dick as he was to women, even pimping out shop girls and all that shit), and for as much as he really seemed to have disdain for the very idea of family/didn't really give a thought to how his shit would hurt others, even before he was "reformed" I thought he and Audrey had an interesting dynamic... even when their relationship was fucked up, there was a closeness that really humanized Ben. Oddly (?), even his connection to Laura humanized him, in some weird way (to me, at least... I know that was all kind of awkward to some people). So many characters on the show are fucking weird, but somehow Ben seems more truly "human" than most. Even once he becomes a good guy, that all-out intensity is still there. One of my favorite scenes is actually the pine weasel proposal thing... Bobby and Audrey just looking at each other like "wtf, dude?" while Ben just smugly chomps on a stick of celery or whatever. Laughing Fucking beautiful.

RANT, my bad. But to me, Ben just does whatever it is that's true to who he is (be it bad, early on, or good, later). I imagine that's why you love him so much... either that, or you really love Confederate generals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:51 am

kyogre123 wrote:

You said you wanted to ask questions then you didn't ask any questions. How are you going to know the depth of strategy Turner and I indulged in if you don't ask questions? THIS GAME WAS REAL!

I'm curious what would happen if Turner was voted out, too. John, what would've happened if Turner was voted out after RTF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:06 am

Alright, closing statement.

This game has been a perilous journey, with a lot of philosophical undertones in what seems like just a game.  I wish Zorina were here to share this moment with all of us, but she's hideous now and probably best no one has to look at her.  I loved you when you were pretty, Zorina!  As for the rest of you, thanks for playing (or "playing", or randomly posting thus prompting John to add you to the game).  I'm not really good with words, but I feel like my sentiments are best expressed by what a wise man once said.  If I may...

Our assholes are different from theirs.  I used to watch
Young men let down their pants behind some tree
And in those happy floods that youth set free
I watched the architecture of our crotch.

Quite firm, in many cases pale, it owes
Its form to muscles, and a wickerwork
Of hairs; for girls, the most enchanting lurk
In a dark crack, where tufted satin grows.

The touching and wonderful innocence
Of painted cherubs on a Baroque shrine
Is recalled in that cheek a dimple indents...

Oh! If only we were naked now, and free
To watch our parts alight;
To whisper - both of us - in ecstasy!

-- Stupra: Three Scatological Sonnets; Sonnet of Assholes, by Arthur Rimbaud (translated from French by Paul Schmidt)

I think we can all relate to those words, and appreciate them to describe what we've learned in this game, and the ups and downs, the laughter and tears, and the ultimately worthwhile hardships we've all endured to get me where I am now.  Anyway, it was fun (really).  Goodluck, Turner!  Everyone else, ignore that last sentence and vote for me! <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:16 am

OK, TomCat, g ive me your thoughts on this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO0bwjkPdBk

plz give me at least one paragraph letting me know what you think. Thx.

Tuner, g ive me your thoughts on this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ2u3pRpCjc

best answer gets my vote. bai
Back to top Go down
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:36 am

kyogre123 wrote:
OK, TomCat, g ive me your thoughts on this song:

T.ears. I already gave my closing statement. NOT FAIR! But sure...

Diana Ross- The Boss

There are some Diana Ross songs I like alright... this isn't one of them. heh. Naw, it's not horrible. I like the chorus... "thought I could turn emotion on and off", the way she changes the vocal rhythm, with the backup singers coming in for "one and off". Alright, fuck, the chorus is actually good. Then it becomes cheesy as hell right after that. OK, I actually like the bridge too, when it just goes to a long Cmaj7 chord (the chord of the gods) and she's all "love taught me, taught me, taught me!" But yeah, it's a late '70s disco song, basically... some parts are ear candy, and some parts induce diabetes. Oh, I like what happens at the end... I think it shifts to the relative minor? idk, it sounds cool. Whatever, it doesn't suck, but I'm probably not gonna listen again.

And lolz at you giving me Diana Ross and giving Turner the weird German industrial band. I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:38 am

i will have my thoughts on henrys song later today and i have a lot to say.
i will have my closing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Perfection, Tom. <3

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Neil if you haven't voted yet, please vote for our combined selves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Thanks! I might as well lol still not even sure what this was...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 pm

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN VOAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:51 pm

I NEED A VOTE FROM CHERRY HENRY AND ARIK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:56 pm

im going to VOTAR when tutu answers my question or by 10 pm tonight, whichever happens first. kbye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next