Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Some of us were at work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 5:56 am

WAITING ON ONE VOTE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:07 am

Tribal Council #7

TayTu Tribe, welcome to Tribal Council. One at a time, I will read the votes. Does everybody understand? Good! I will now read the votes.

First vote

RobWillipillar

Second vote

Henry

Third vote

Turner

That’s one vote Robwillipillar, one vote Turner, one vote Henry, three votes left.

Fourth vote

Robwillipillar

Fifth vote

And NINTH person voted out of Survivor: Turner vs Taylor and FIFTH/SIXTH JUROR is...

Robwillipillar

Robwillipillar, that is three votes and tonight that is enough. Please bring me your torch.

Robwillipillar, I’m sorry, bye.

*snuffs torch*

Thank you for playing, now gtfo.

How sad. You guys killed two of my favorite creations. You guys will pay for this. Everyone please grab your torches and head on back to camp.

So FINAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE:

Welcome to your final immunity challenge. As per the rules of Survivor, nobody can play their idols at this stage. Surprise twist: nobody is immune. Everyone will vote once. The three people with the most votes will be eliminated and the two remaining players will go to the Final Tribal Council. In the event that less than three people are eliminated, then we will draw rocks. Do you have what it takes to make it to the end? This is your final challenge. You have to vote today. The deadline is for 6 pm central. Let me know if you need any accommodations if this doesn’t work for you. Thank you all for a great season!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:43 am

i thought you said it was going to be a final three  johnny?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:48 am

I didnt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:52 am

JohnLovesHenryForever wrote:
I didnt
What an interesting Tribal Council. Such a close vote, does that mean the tribe is split down the middle? With the end rapidly approaching, I hope everyone is planning ahead and thinking about the two people they want to see with them at the end. Everyone please grab your torches and head on back to camp. Your next challenge will be around 5-6 central. Goodnight!

Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 I_up_arrow Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 I_down_arrow
Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 I_icon_profile Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 I_icon_pm Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 I_icon_online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:56 am

yes, you’re going to want two people in the end you can trust for this challenge as being in the minority won’t get you to FTC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin
kyogre123

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 9:06 am

*insert Rupert's voice*

WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR ME??? WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR ME??? HUH??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
TomcatMurr

TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:17 pm

John, what was the 6th vote?  It might help everyone figure out who should be pissed at who.  heh.

I voted for the fucking centipede, btw. Fuck centipedes (sorry centipedes, you're good people, but for this purpose, fuck you... with love... but not "fuck you with love" in a kinky way, that's gross and basically bestiality).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 12:44 pm

T.ears I'm on my lunch break and it's almost over. I get out of work in time to check in and vote though! Message me guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 5:01 pm

One hour left
One vote left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:00 pm

TRIBAL up soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Tribal Council #8

TayTu Tribe, welcome to Tribal Council. One at a time, I will read the votes. Does everybody understand? Good! I will now read the votes.

First vote

Henry  

Second vote

Tom

Third vote

Cherry

Fourth vote

Turner

That’s one vote Henry, one vote Tom, one vote Cherry, one vote Turner, one vote left.

Fifth vote

And ELEVENTH person voted out of Survivor: Turner vs Taylor and SEVENTH JUROR is...

Henry

Henry, that is two votes and tonight that is enough. Please bring me your torch.

Henry, I’m sorry, bye.

*snuffs torch*

Thank you for playing, now gtfo.

Henry has been eliminated from the game, but three people were supposed to leave. Since there is a tie, we will now draw rocks. Two of these rocks are the infamous purple rocks. Two of them are safe. You have a 50/50 shot at making finals. Pick your poison.

I have PMed the purple rock numbers to a trusted person so nobody calls foul. You guys have tonight to sign up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Which Tom got the vote?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:24 pm

The one who voted for me xoxo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:25 pm

tom_delonge_ava wrote:
Which Tom got the vote?

Tom Delonge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Cool guess I'm safe. Good luck folks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:26 pm

^ Yeah, which Tom?

Also, whichever of us didn't, shouldn't the rock draw only be between the people who got a vote against them/which Tom didn't should automatically go to the final 2? Seems fair! (besides, I played a hidden immunity idol!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:26 pm

wait, or maybe Henry voted me! t.ears I am so confused haha. You boys are mean Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

JohnLovesNotHenryForever

Everyone chooses rocks cuz otherwise Tom Murr woulda been the only one and we need two people to choose rocks ergo all four people are picking rocks ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:27 pm

Oh, it is me. Okay I pick:

2. Tom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:31 pm

2. Tom
3. Cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:32 pm

LOL at this F2 being chosen by random.org. Satisfying ending to the best game of the year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:32 pm

JohnLovesHenryForever wrote:
Everyone chooses rocks cuz otherwise Tom Murr woulda been the only one and we need two people to choose rocks ergo all four people are picking rocks ;-)

So there were no votes against me and I still have to draw rocks?  You could just have 3 people choose and 1 rock be the safe rock.  THIS GAME IS RIGGED!  I DIDN'T SEE IT UNTIL NOW!  SHENANIGANS, I SAY!  SHENANIGANS!!!  RAGE!!!

John, plz put my name in a safe spot.  Thanks. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Why couldn't the people who saved their idol for F5 use it? We wouldn't have had to do this rock thingamajiggy. Let's just all be evacuated by a koala attack and have no final tribal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL   Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Turner vs Tom | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next