Forum for the IMDb Games community

Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:58 pm

I'M SO SCANDALIZED THAT Y'ALL WERE THREAD DELETERS!

I don't really have secrets, I have integrity lolz. Also, I tend to blab on myself anyway.

Kathalynniqua <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Confession time: I went commando while playing many of the games on the Imdb board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Nobody wants to imagine that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:19 pm

:I was gonna text you Kathy but I wasn't sure if it was the same #?

Doing good <3 mwahs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 am

TomcatMurr wrote:
I was Jesse.  (not really... but maybe)

^ I've been informed some people have taken that seriously, and just want to clear it up... That was a joke, me being deadpan (which often doesn't translate well online, or sometimes even irl, so... my bad!).

Also, while I'm on the subject, people got pretty pissed at me a few times for things I supposedly said (their source being Jesse). I kind of soft-agreed with him at times, but only in an attempt to talk him down/talk him out of harassing certain people (not that I actually agreed with him), or just to shut him up in games so I wouldn't have to listen to him. I felt like if I "sympathized", he'd blow off his steam and wouldn't actually attack the person (and it was usually the case... Countless times he wanted to seriously fuck with people that I talked him out of) or send me 50 million PMs about it. So if anyone is secretly harboring resentment over something you think I said, and your source for that was Jesse... I mean, there's a 99.999999% chance I never actually said it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:06 am

TomcatMurr wrote:
TomcatMurr wrote:
I was Jesse.  (not really... but maybe)

^ I've been informed some people have taken that seriously, and just want to clear it up... That was a joke, me being deadpan (which often doesn't translate well online, or sometimes even irl, so... my bad!).

Also, while I'm on the subject, people got pretty pissed at me a few times for things I supposedly said (their source being Jesse).  I kind of soft-agreed with him at times, but only in an attempt to talk him down/talk him out of harassing certain people (not that I actually agreed with him), or just to shut him up in games so I wouldn't have to listen to him.  I felt like if I "sympathized", he'd blow off his steam and wouldn't actually attack the person (and it was usually the case... Countless times he wanted to seriously fuck with people that I talked him out of) or send me 50 million PMs about it.  So if anyone is secretly harboring resentment over something you think I said, and your source for that was Jesse... I mean, there's a 99.999999% chance I never actually said it.
i dont think anyone ever thought you were jesse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Murr i know exactly what you are talking about, me and Jesse had a really weird relationship, he would hate me, and then in games he would want to squash it, and i would play along because i know he was a loyal ally, but in the end i would always fuck him over to see to glorious meltdown that would ensue.

but when me and him were good, i would be subjected to constant nagging and complaining about all the people he hated, he used it to try to get people on his side he would ask if i felt the same way or something, and i knew to kind of play along if it meant to keep him calm. All in the name of game play. but this was too exhausting, i think we only truly worked together 3 games i think. after that i couldn't deal with his un-diagnosed psychological issues and it just made me sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Jesse and I were hot and cold. Jesse would love me and call me his best friend on the board, and then he would hate me the next day and call me nasty names. I really didn't care what he called me, because I know who I am and don't really care what others think of me. Jesse never really offended me like he did others here, because I really didn't care what he thought. He also used to try and tell me who was no good here and why I shouldn't trust them. I used to tell him that I can make my own decisions about people and really didn't need his input about others. There was once a rumor that Jesse actually lived in NYC and not Texas. He got so mad at me when I mentioned it to him. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:30 pm

modica wrote:
Jesse and I were hot and cold. Jesse would love me and call me his best friend on the board, and then he would hate me the next day and call me nasty names. I really didn't care what he called me, because I know who I am and don't really care what others think of me. Jesse never really offended me like he did others here, because I really didn't care what he thought. He also used to try and tell me who was no good here and why I shouldn't trust them. I used to tell him that I can make my own decisions about people and really didn't need his input about others. There was once a rumor that Jesse actually lived in NYC and not Texas. He got so mad at me when I mentioned it to him. lol
there was rumor about him living in nyc?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:38 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
modica wrote:
there was rumor about him living in nyc?
Yes, there was. I don't remember who started it, but he got really mad when I mentioned it to him. Maybe someone can shed a light on the rumor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Jesse seems like a good fuck but it has to be anon cuz he would bring a LOT of baggage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:10 pm

JohnLovesHenryForever wrote:
Jesse seems like a good fuck but it has to be anon cuz he would bring a LOT of baggage.

You must like Hate Fucking... It can get really intense. Leave some claw marks down your back Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Sorry for misunderstanding, Murr. Sad Really. That spiraled out of control fast. Laughing

Jesse put me and several of my closest friends through some bull shit so when I saw you say that I was like reallyyy? Especially since you had always been nice to me/bonded with me over Twin peaks so it left a bad taste in my mouth. Then the next thread I was in was that game so I was like, this guy's getting some drama Laughing like I said, truly sorry. Hope you accept my apology. I honestly had nothing against you prior to that misunderstanding, and definitely do not have anything against you moving forward from here.

Super embarrassed Laughing

And I thought he was admitting he was Jesse, Turner. I don't spend 24/7 in here like you do so I don't have a constant read on the issues. Plus I don't really jive with the guy's sense of humor since it isn't direct like mine so of course I wasn't going to properly interpret that comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 pm

I honestly thought Jesse was gross. Laughing Not hot at all. His voice was hot, and his body obviously, but he was totally butt-faced. And I got roid/tweaker rage vibes from him so that made him even grosser. From day one I disliked the guy.

But anyway, super sorry Tom Murr. Heart kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:31 am

Lmfao @ butt-faced <3 I totally got roid rage vibes from him. I think I mentioned that when we argued a few times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:55 am

soco-81 wrote:
Kathy <3

Yes lets condone her behavior, which was worse than practically anyone on the board. Its all fun and games now but she was a total online BULLY!!! seriously though she used her popularity to influence games and turn people against others. I don't dislike her but in her prime she was a terror.(I was a piece of shit to many people, but it was me vs them as I had no cronies to influence)

NEV AND MAX would be so angry with her

PS, she left about all her worst antics out Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:59 am

soco-81 wrote:
I honestly thought Jesse was gross. Laughing Not hot at all. His voice was hot, and his body obviously, but he was totally butt-faced. And I got roid/tweaker rage vibes from him so that made him even grosser. From day one I disliked the guy.

Ha! No worries, man. You're not the first the take something I've meant as a joke seriously, which means it's probably my own fault (a couple friends of mine even bitch at me for this all the time). I was wondering what was up, though, so glad a certain ginger told me (Jesse was a fucking douche... I have my moments, sure, but not like that fucking douche). You've always been cool in my book, since the Twin Peaks lovefest in some idol game a while back. Respect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:51 am

TomcatMurr wrote:
soco-81 wrote:

Ha!  No worries, man.  You're not the first the take something I've meant as a joke seriously, which means it's probably my own fault (a couple friends of mine even bitch at me for this all the time).  I was wondering what was up, though, so glad a certain ginger told me (Jesse was a fucking douche... I have my moments, sure, but not like that fucking douche).  You've always been cool in my book, since the Twin Peaks lovefest in some idol game a while back.  Respect!
I didn't know you liked Twin Peaks Murr? I knew Tyler did, but I don't remember ever seeing you post anything about it. You learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 am

Confession: I miss Jesse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:28 am

I miss javi and he doesn’t message me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:38 am

JohnLovesHenryForever wrote:
I miss javi and he doesn’t message me Sad

I miss Javi too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Matt, how does saying "Kathy <3" condone all of this supposed behavior? I was just saying hi. Haven't talked to her in over a year. Last time I talked to her I think Natalie and James were on BB and she was supposed to meet Natalie. I don't really dabble in drama that doesn't concern me. As for her game ethics, they never directly affected me nor did I even witness them so I have no place judging her by your statements. As for anything else, I always skimmed over it because it was quite convoluted. No offense to you or her. I think you're pretty awesome and hilarious from my interactions with you on here so I'd rather not even have conversations about these things. You definitely seem to hate me for some reason, despite the fact that you've talked to me one on one like, oh, twice. There's quite a few of you that are of this attitude. I guess I'm not internet approachable, which is fine by me. Laughing I am in real life. <3

I randomly ran into modica in a facebook group for Twin Peaks. That's how dedicated we are for that show. Laughing I was like, I know this guy. And seriously there was like 15694 people in the group.

And Murr there's no fault here so no worries. Kinda funny and embarrassing in retrospect Laughing. Did you like The Return?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:48 pm

KATHY DO YOU HAVE YOUR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS ON? PLEASE COME BACK AND SAY HI TO ME, I MISS YOU <3

Ok here’s a confession. In Haunted Survivor (I think that’s what it was called?) I cheated at getting the HII. Getting it involved doing one of those jigsaw puzzle challenges and I had the option to change it to 25 pieces instead of 100 or something, which I doubt the host intended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:34 pm

i remember that game it was the one Kyle Peppers hosted? and like if you were voted out you had your own game where u voted people out and people came back? i think Harley won that season?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Yep that’s the one. He didn’t even answer all the jury questions and he still beat me by one vote Laughing karma?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   

Back to top Go down

Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next