Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:32 am

I was Jesse.  (not really... but maybe)

I think I came clean on all of my shenanigans at the end of each game, and I posted about them at the time in my confessionals at the time.  A couple minor things: I let a person or two sign on with my account a couple times - just to check out the game, not to post anything.  Also, I *almost* cheated on the final challenge in my first Lsquared, because the person secretly gave me the answer to their posting rule (a "guess the other person's rule" sort of thing)... but my conscience nagged me, so I backed out and purposely gave a wrong answer in the end (so, I was noble and shit).

I hinted at my identity to certain people in mystery games (if I thought it could give me an advantage), but I never outright told anyone.  I told a couple people in Switza's Lsquared games, but those aren't actually mystery games/it's all fair play (so, that doesn't count).

Honestly, I was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:14 am

Wow you sound classy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:16 am

Murr wrote:
I let a person or two sign on with my account a couple times - just to check out the game, not to post anything.

That is ILLEGAL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:18 am

It is. Pressing CHARGES against chu! Laughing

Cherryyyyyy <3 yay you got my pm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:19 am

I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:25 am

We will have him thrown in JAIL.

And yesss it was good to hear from your face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:27 am

Dan I got your text. I'll respond to it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:29 am

I'm'a answer you back too Cher. Didn't wanna just be like "I'm doing good <3". Talk soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:46 pm

I confess that I am not actually a Canadian. I'm
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:39 pm

That surprises no one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:09 am

I will confess I got a lot of threads deleted lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:17 pm

I have a few.

I usually knew Kathy in mystery games by guessing and would align with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:37 pm

Cindyfan wrote:
I have a few.

I usually knew Kathy in mystery games by guessing and would align with her.

But why not meee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 am

Hello fuckers. How’s everyone doing?

God only knows I have lots of secrets. Let me make a list brb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:31 am

Mystery Games

Hmmm lets see. I was actually a stickler for it and did my best to keep my ID a secret. It was half the fun for me. But I could always tell who Tara was (love you girl) and I would use that to my advantage since I knew I could trust her to be loyal.

In that Mystery SpiderMan, I found out who Oxy was near the end so I did a complete 180 in my lotalty just to go to finals with him.

Spooky figured me out in the Scream mystery game and I fessed up.

That’s all I can think about for mystery game. I still maintain my innocence for Mystery GoT loll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:34 am

HEY Kathy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:40 am

As a host

I might add to this later when I remember other instances but the only righing I recall doing is Ultimate Big Ass Brother 2. I knew Olivia had my IMDb password and I let her check the DMs. Not only bc she was my friend but mainly so Fiend would fail sksksk

I know my integrity was shit cuz I was a dramtic mess but I for real didn’t see the point putting all this time hosting just to rig. I’m sure I have been more lenient sometimes depending on the person but UBAB2 was the only outright rigging I’ve done.

I mean this doesn’t include Idol ganes where I did favour some submissions and didn’t always judge fairly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:41 am

JOHNATHAN I MISSED YOU LOVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:45 am

As a player

Lord, lol I did my fair share of fake screenshots and using other people’s accounts to play in challenges for them or vice versa. I can’t recall them all but it happened enough times to not be able to count.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:50 am

Sock Puppets

Hmmm early days I had my brother make an account and pretend to be someone else so I could yse it in games and it totally flopped.

I made countless SPs to attack Fiend. Most notibly, I was those ImdbPerez accounts and I was some of those Imdb Insider accounts (not all tho, I was not the original Insider).

I reported stuff too lol. I can’t remember sometging specific but I know for sure I’ve played innocent about thread deleting and was actually someone who did it times I denied doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:17 pm

I think people always knew who I was in mystery games. Even if I didn’t troll. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Kathy <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:44 pm

soco-81 wrote:
Kathy <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Arik wrote:
soco-81 wrote:
Kathy <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alrmwoo

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:34 pm

My babes xoxo. How is everyone doing?

Melissa <3 such an icon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   

Back to top Go down

Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next