Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi this is where you post a confession from something you did during the games board era. I’ll go first.

I’m Jaloosa xoxo. In case that wasn’t obvious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:22 pm

I think i faked a total of 3 screen shots, for what games i do not know. i think i won immunity or something from one of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:01 pm

I don't think I ever did anything like that. I tried to make a sock account once, but IMDb kept asking for phone verification for a new account and I was like, fck it Laughing

I can't remember why I wanted to make one though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:51 pm

Maybe it was for a game. Like I tried to make one as a fake hidden immunity idol account for a game but I never used it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:58 pm

I have none. No socks, no fake screenshots. 100% realness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:32 pm

soco-81 wrote:
I have none. No socks, no fake screenshots. 100% realness.

And that’s one reason why we love you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:42 pm

I was rumpleforeskin, JaxOff, and all those other crazy people who signed up formidol games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:43 pm

Anyone remember the mercbots?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:51 pm

Revealing my identity during a mystery game was often a useful tool to advance my game, and I didn't have any shame about doing it. I learned a hard lesson about NOT doing so after my first mystery game (masbond's Mzstery 3), where I was voted out in 9th place BECAUSE I was one of the few unknown players. It helped me win a few games... ruining the mystery may be seen as lame, but so is getting 9th place because the other 8 players know who each other are. Play dirty, or get played. That's how I saw it.

I did remain completely anonymous in Mystery HBO though, but that's when I was on hiatus from the boards so I wanted to make my splash back into gaming with style. Didn't work out so well for me. At all. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 pm

RTF wrote:
I was rumpleforeskin, JaxOff, and all those other crazy people who signed up formidol games
i remember jaxoff i thought that was neil for sure lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Yea i know what you mean Dan, in Henry's mystery big brother after all the joey drama, everyone pretty much knew who everyone was and me and mel would talk on skype daily about the game.

i was always such a stickler for identity stuff, but then tried to use it as a strategy in game of thrones and hunger games 3, kathy was on the tail end of both of those things unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:47 am

I can't really think of any tbh. I'm sure I shared identities with Justin and Javi in mystery games since we were close. I do remember in Bettis Tocantins, John and I were on exile Island and he said he got the idol and I was super mad and annoyed and plotting his demise until he was "did you get the one on your island?" (with the same clue he just gave me) and I had an immediate oh shit moment and quietly went to grab it lol. Details are foggy now but it was something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:47 am

You’re welcome btw Jimmy. Why didn’t you bring me to finals instead of Henry? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:56 am

I’m taking all my game secrets to my grave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:01 pm

Ha you would have won!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:16 pm

CaptainJimmy wrote:
Ha you would have won!

I dunno, Henry and I had the same enemies and allies lol. I think I might have had the people who voted him but that’s it.

Henry as an ally <3 I feel like he was one of the best allies I ever had. Sorry for putting you through hell in later games.

Javi, do you know who SayVogue was?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:32 pm

haha ah man no worries. I regret some stuff from the Board days too, It's all in the past now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:20 am

JohnLovesHenryForever wrote:
CaptainJimmy wrote:
Ha you would have won!

I dunno, Henry and I had the same enemies and allies lol. I think I might have had the people who voted him but that’s it.

Henry as an ally <3 I feel like he was one of the best allies I ever had. Sorry for putting you through hell in later games.

I barely remember about that troll.

Still on Zuchini to fess up about MadKingThorn and making me waste my time playing Survivor LOST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:27 am

My biggest secret...I'm pretty likable in real life.

PS Dan...Mystery HBO ughhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:39 am

Another confession. In just about every mystery game I knew who was sharing identities and I turned the other way. What was I going to do? Kick half the cast? Rest of you mystery hosts did the same I tell yah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:42 am

Yeah...it was no secret about identity sharing...Interesting tidbit. I have a "Lannister always pays his debts" shirt...long live Jaime from Mystery HBO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:06 am

Lol, live and learn, Matt. One comical thing I remember about this game was that I had one jury member who I had to actually DISSUADE from voting for me because somehow some identities got leaked before the final voting and this person came to me on MSN and immediately liked Nate better when they knew it was me and not someone they truly hated. I told them to vote how they would've had they never found out, and that was that.

I forget the details around SayVogue, but I remember the username. Which one was that John? Those obvious sock puppets were a dime a dozen, but they all seemed to hate me and Kimberly just fine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:52 pm

SayVogue was Charla and she was supposed to meet up with Dr Bob or something to prove she was real but then nobody cared that much to really go through with that.

Did we ever find out who BillieJean was? Whoever that was liked me I think <3 they hated Kathy tho lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Iraheto wrote:
JohnLovesHenryForever wrote:
CaptainJimmy wrote:
Ha you would have won!

I barely remember about that troll.

Still on Zuchini to fess up about MadKingThorn and making me waste my time playing Survivor LOST.

Im still mad that TheWaller preferred to be my enemy instead of my ally since Robbie was supposed to be my friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Probably being super mean would be my only regret at points. Competitive juices though <3

And thanks John <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition   

Back to top Go down

Confession Time: IMDb Games Board Edition
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Games :: Games Area-
Jump to: