Am I the only one that...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one that...   Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:22 am

EnnJaySee wrote:
From Dusk til Dawn 3 is decent? I've seen the first two but never the third. I remember reading about it, I think it's set in the past, long before the original Titty twister? Lol

You must've edited this in. But yes I loved it! You're right... it's basically set back in Western times and acts a prequel to the first. It's by far my favorite of the three, though. The first one was okay if a tad bit overrated (I didn't like many of the characters) and I don't remember anything much about the second, except that Robert Patrick was in it. A month or two back I actually stumbled across the widescreen DVD of the third one cheap at Goodwill so I'll be watching again soon.

And that sounds promising, Soul (what's your first name? lol). I have a penchant for revenge movies so that's probably why I'm a little more drawn to Hang 'Em High, but I'll report back when I get around to watching the trilogy. A lot of these Western movies have gorgeous visuals... the desert really is a gorgeous place.

On my vacation out west, we went to Red Rock in southern Nevada. I'm not even a professional photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but one of my favorite photos from my trip is below... I used it as my cover photo on Facebook from time to time.

I couldn't believe my measly phone camera captured such a gorgeous photo. It looks like it could be a shot out of one of those gritty old Western movies or something.

aura
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one that...   Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:37 am

City Slickers came to mind lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one that...   Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:57 pm

I agree usually. It was actually really good. 8/10, likable characters, cool effects. It wasn't THAT great, though. But if a movie is overhyped like that and I still enjoy it, it's obviously pretty good imo.

Carrie <3 the original critically acclaimed horror movie. Always my favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one that...   

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one that...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Other :: Horror-
Jump to: