Forum for the IMDb Games community

Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:29 am

Has anyone watched it yet? I was so excited to find out they already released it and it's on Netflix, but I am also hearing that it's awful????  Sad

I'm probably checking it out tonight anyway, but wondering what people thought if they watched it already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:18 pm

I'm watching it tonight, just got hold of it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:55 pm

I enjoyed it! Nothing spectacular, but I like the actors in it...Chris O'dowd , Aksel Hennie, Daniel Bruhl and Ziyi Zhang. Some of the set pieces and ideas were excellent, while one scene in particular made little sense.....why did the 3 of them need to go to separate the rogue part of the station?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:10 pm

watched half of it was not bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:19 pm

I just finished it. My GAWD I don't know wtf people are on but that movie isn't as bad as they are making it sound. Yes, it wasn't perfect, but I still had a lot of fun watching it. I think my biggest complaint is that I wish they would have developed some of the characters a bit more. But I mean, I can think of worse ways to kill 100 minutes. Plus that last scene is so boss omg he's all grown up.. sad

This is a dumb , silly but fun sci fi flick. Not all of those need to have convoluted plots *cough*Interstellar*cough*

Yea that scene didn't really make much sense to me either but I think I'll be rewatching this maybe I missed the explanation why he chose that group to go.
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:57 pm

I was going to watch it tonight, but I decided to wait a day or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Very stupid movie.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:25 am

I may skip it. Doesn't seem to be getting much praise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:59 am

I thought they mentioned at some point that they stopped making sense of anything after the woman showed up between the walls. And then he told the doctor he didn't feel pain or anything. And the character was supposed to be the one making the jokes and I guess all movies must have one of those these days Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)   

Back to top Go down

Cloverfield Paradox (aka Cloverfield 3, aka God Particle)
Page 1 of 1