Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Superbowl 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Superbowl 2018   Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:24 pm

I will be going for the underdogs, I assume are Philadelphia, only their third appearance in the finals. LOL talking like I care, I haven't got a clue but I find it interesting it's in Minneapolis. It's sooooo fucking cold there this time of year, minus temperatures. What would you wear as a spectator? Lol you'd seriously have to wear thermals to sit in those temps and watch a sports event. I've been to live games here in winter and nothing as cold as that, wearing a tonne of layers, gloves, scarf and I still feel a bit cold Laughing

Go Eagles GO. Win that handegg game! I usually just watch a bit out of interest or have it on in the background, only looking up when points are scored and wondering what is going on Laughing oh look they've stopped playing, and started again, oh they've stopped again....fun game Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 2018   Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:37 pm

I live in Minneapolis. It’s cold but the stadium is indoors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 2018   Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:40 pm

I wanted to see the Jags vs Minnesota. I'm sure Brady and Bill will get another title. I guess I will cheer for the Eagles because they have former Boise State stand out Jay Ajayi.. But other than that my hype meter is about a 2/10 for this game.

Oh well always next year... My Bears hired the goober who didn't even give league leading rusher Kareem Hunt the ball 12 times in a friggen playoff game as their head coach... Fun times ahead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl 2018   

Back to top Go down

Superbowl 2018
Page 1 of 1