Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:13 pm

I can see Bradley being gay, just get a vibe. I have to say though, anybody who sends him hate on social media is completely wrong to do so. He's not a bad person, he's just acting like an ass but how many of us have acted arrogant pricks during games when we have the power? Plenty, that in no way deserves hatred from strangers on Twitter or any other social media device.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:17 pm

WHAT ABOUT COLTON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:01 pm

I can't even read what Neil says anymore and it's so lovely. I love that "Foes" option. He's squished into a little tiny rectangle now that says nothing to me and I will never, ever take him off of it. Too much bitching about Thirsty Thurday's where he peaks for penises when there are none, and other various agro Survivor discussion drama Felicia bye.

#youdontevenEXISTtome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:02 pm

My opinion stands and many will agree with me. The majority of people will agree that it's wrong to harass anyone on social media, like what are you, a 16 yr old girl who doesn't know better? "BITCH YOU ARE SO GROSS" lol grow up, you're a man in your thirties for crying out loud. Additionally, you just come off looking terrible with your response. If you can't see my post, then why would you assume I was responding to something you said?

As for the gay slur, that's the worst part about your post and it disgusts me, but I shouldn't be surprised coming from the likes of you. I'm a straight guy, to suggest I go on a page to "peak for penises" is completely out of order and pretty sure it breaches the rules of this forum. If I said anything the other way around, imagine the outrage and cries of homophobia. You are a revolting human being. Not liking someone is no excuse for slander.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm

can y'all stop fighting plz. thx. xoxo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:16 pm

I could keep pushing this, I have every right to. I had the book thrown at me for calling someone by their real name not too long ago. Apparently that was harassment, but I get a gay slur aimed at me and nothing is said about it. I'll let it go on the grounds that he's not worth the hassle, but he better not say another fucking word in my direction.

Sorry everyone, did not intend to argue, I just felt what he did to Bradley was unacceptable and had to make my point. I don't think I gave it in such a way that justified the response I got. Lets move on from this Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Ugh. This episode had a lot of the 2nd thing that scares me the most about playing Survivor (after doing the challenges) : being on the bottom and having zero chance to get out of it. Not even an idol. That was just depressing af. Poor Steph. Pretty sure she'll get voted back in for Second Chances 2, if they do it. Their pool of eligible players is getting so big now.

I think the Naviti 5 are smart for sticking together, but ugh they are so gross, especially Bradley and his tiny mouth and Kellyn with all that fake crying. GTFO.

I am so glad there's another swap next week, I like both Jenna and Michael and don't want to see any of them go yet.
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 pm

Damn the editing for these pre jurors is throwing me off, Every pre juror has gotten a fair amount of screen time besides Gonzalez. last season we barely knew any of the pre jurors. this makes me sad because i liked them, but yet Chelsea/Angela are invisible.

not sure what i like more, high visibility pre jurors but sacrificing other people who get far, or low visibility pre jurors with focus on the merge people.

thank god another swap, i really wanted to see Naviti go to tribal, but they were too strong of a tribe.

We thinking 3 tribes of 5? or two tribes of 7, and the excluded person automatically goes to ghost island and joins the tribe that loses?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Split them up in 3 tribes, makes it messier and more fun. But I bet they will be lame and do 2 tribes of 7
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:37 pm

I'd prefer two tribes, just because like, every season for the last like, idk 6 seasons or something has had 3 tribes at one point. Sticking with two would be refreshing. But 5 EDIT I MEANT TRIBES WITH 5 PEOPLE OBV, NOT 5 TRIBES. could be better just because the likeable people are getting numbered.

I'm so mad Stephanie is gone. I would have preferred Lauren EDIT I GUESS HER NAME IS JENNA lmao, we didn't really know her. I don't really mind that there are a handful of people we don't know. I'd rather see likable people while they are still there...but I have a feeling that this means the final like, 8 or something are going to be mostly unlikable people.

I feel like just based on the amount of screentime they have received, and the edit they have been given (positive or negative) Michael and Laurel are our best chances at a likable winner this season...and...yeah. Everyone else hasn't been seen enough (Laurel hasn't even been seen that much, but she had a good episode last week and was included this week when she didn't really need to be seen) or has gotten a lot of airtime but seems unlikable. And then there is Chris the mix-bag, who is a douche but they clearly WANT us to like him.

Last edited by Cherry on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:54 am

The funny thing is, any other season I would normally hate alpha male douche-y characters like Chris. But the show has gotten so irritating now with putting gamebot middle aged dudes on a pedestal, that any one player that goes against them I automatically like. I honestly have zero interest in watching a season dominated by Wendell and Domenick and their 312 million advantages (though I am betting that's probably what we are gonna get)

I liked that Chris could see right through Dom's bullsht. I just wish any one player last season could have done the same with Ben. Ugh...

Plus I like Angela. I don't know I just felt bad for her that those 3 Navitis just did her dirty like that. Kind of annoying last week watching Laurel trying to form an alliance with Dom, but I can understand why she was doing it.

Also, who tf is Lauren? robbed g.oddess from last season? Laughing
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:06 pm

does any one else think Ghost island is a flop?

5 visits and only 2 things offered? and one didnt even take the bait.

they either dont have much offered there or when merge hits they will offer an advantage every single time and it will be too much like last season. Id rather a lot of advantage pre merge and not so much post merge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:15 pm

It's basically a glorified exile island lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:49 pm

I got spoiled for the second week in a row. UGH!!!! Wish that would stop happening. Will watch it tomorrow, watched the vote on YouTube, lol at the sad music, I'm guessing cos she desperately tried to stay. I've no doubts she will get to play again. I'm glad it wasn't Michael but don't thank that arrogant prick for sparing you this time, it will only make his ego even bigger. We don't need all the guys getting the boot unless it's Bradley or Sebastian. I can't even look at them, literally can't stand the pair of creeps. That 5 in control are so gross, I hate them all.

I don't like two switches, it makes things too muddy trying to remember who was with who in the first one. Hope Karma bites Bradley in the ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:41 pm

lolzzzz for some reason I apparently thought Jenna's name was Lauren when I made my post. SEE THAT SHOWS HOW IRRELEVANT SHE HAS BEEN THUS FAR, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:53 pm

It would be ironic if it’s three tribes and the old Malolo were split across the new tribes 3-3-0. It would mean they had majority on two of the tribes and the other would be only Naviti so they’d be forced to cannibalize each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:22 pm

I love Ghost Island and Exile Island... and Redemption Island... and really any island where you're more or less isolated and get to literally be on your own island. That's the dream... just hand out on your own private island (I mean, with a camera crew, but whatever), swim, hike, befriend snakes... holy shit, that would be fun. I'm kind of mad that everyone always just whines and wastes that once in a lifetime opportunity.

Anyway... all the people I like keep getting voted off. I fear for Donathan and his subtitles now.

I do like Wendell - at least I think. He doesn't get much air time. Cherry's 12 year-old boyfriend is actually really cool, too. idk. Chris is kind of a douche... I hate that they keep giving him sob-story air time and expecting us to like him. Fuck that.

I do think with recent seasons the strategy/types of players have become far too predictable. An idea I had while watching the last episode: I'd like to see a season where the entire cast are people who have never even seen the show/have no preconceptions going into the game. I'm tired of superfans and people with this very rigid idea of how you're "supposed to" play. Obviously they'd need to recruit for that, rather than by audition... but that would kind of be amazing. Just a fresh start, see what people do if they're not mentally referencing what past players have done every step of game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Wouldn't you just get a really bland season then, like the early days before strategy properly evolved. I still haven't watched the episode lol since I was spoiled and fell asleep earlier when I was going to watch Laughing but that shows how little I care at the minute. I'm seeing what most are seeing which is the side we like getting taken out and the pricks dominating. Yeah who gives a fuck about Chris? He was shown to be a douche to begin, now we're meant to care? No. I don't dislike Domenick like most people seem to. I only like him and Wendell from that side. Two people out of nine who're left. Naviti is one of the most unlikeable/uninteresting tribes ever.

Discussion topic: Most/least likeable tribes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Oh geez, no, that would be a terrible idea Laughing it would be so easy for production to put someone in there that knows about the game, but he/she (but lets be real, he) would act like they don't know whats up, but would suddenly know what idols are, and where to look for them. No, bye.

I know I am gonna sound like one of those Facebook casuals, but I am starting to long for a simpler season with just one idol per tribe. And they have to find the CLUES first, telling them where the idol is located, none of that sticking their hands in hollow trees and bam, they found it Laughing

If the idol  is used correctly, it's gone. If it's misused, it gets re-hidden.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:44 pm

I like just two idols in play but they should be in play right up til the final 5 or 4. Idols breed paranoia and paranoia is what makes for exciting game play. If the idols were used correctly too early, you set yourself up for a dull end once certain people get outnumbered. No worries for the majority, just simple, stress free boots Laughing those days were dark to look back on. I couldn't watch any pre idol seasons again really. No desire to. Well I could watch Palau and Vanuatu but nothing before that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:02 am

I finally saw the episode and eww so much as Desiree going through Stephanie's bag. I HATE THAT. You should not be allowed to go through someone's belongings. Should be against the rules. Bradley and Sebastian, pair of creeps. Made me hate them even more lol Chelsea sucked so hard at the challenge and should have gone instead but of course not. Least they will be broken up this week. Hope Bradley gets fucked with the swap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:10 pm

I kinda just want them to skip next week's episode and get to the merge already. Pagongings are boring lol. Not too upset that James left, honestly didn't even care who left from that tribe, they are all just, ugh...

I really hope that next week preview is not just teasing and Bradley actually has a meltdown, watching his downfall is going to be epic Laughing
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:49 pm

Yea i just want the merge as well, you KNOW that the Naviti will not stay 8 or 9 strong, thats for sure. I liked James and wished he would have stayed over Desiree,

I see what the editors are doing, in order to cover up the obvious Pagonging, they are showing more character moments to help us get to know the cast aways.

I dont mind it, i usually hate seasons like this with a huge majority, but since its showing more character moments and breaks from strategy and such i like it. Such as Laurel being so over Chris and his huge ego.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:35 pm

Naviti are definitely gonna eat each other alive. Especially with the whole Chris/Dom thing. That kind of makes me curious about what happens with the 4 Malolos that do make the merge (assuming another one goes home next week)

I wish they would give QUEEN CHELSEA some character moments she has been sooooooo invisible, Laughing
Back to top Go down
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:40 pm

Even though I don't like them personally, for highest entertainment value I hope Domenick and Bradley dominate this cast of forgettable, bland, wafer-people.

Chris is mildy interesting as a foil to Domenick, but let's be honest not very sharp.

Michael would be quite an impressive underdog story, so he is the only alternate ending I would accept.

If anyone beyond those 3 wins, call me an unobservant and uninterested viewer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next