Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Libby was a smokeshow for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:56 pm

soco-81 wrote:
I'm a total curmudgeon.

You're not a curmudgeon to me kiss

Cherry, you have great opinions so far. I like Michael, too. He's like Poison Ivy 2 meets Moonrise Kingdom Laughing. I think he's also a martial artist (at least one of his bio's says so) who has a 1st Degree Blackbelt in Taekwondo, Jiu Jitsu, and Hapkido. Throw in Jean-Claude Van Damme while we're at it <3. I checked out his Instagram and he has a photo with Oprah and a bunch of others next to a variety of nice cars, too. The guy probably doesn't need the cash (which is messed up because he's only 18), but he's a fan and I'm looking forward to seeing him use his eagle scout achievement to lead (and survive) and using his sex appeal to seduce every older woman and man on that island. What a barely legal sex goddess. Hottest 18 year old since Taylor Lautner. Neil's gonna hate this guy Laughing.

Donathan's coot. He's like a little Chet. Cooking the world's supply of rice on Ghost Rice Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:12 pm

I was reading your post thinking ugh, then you mentioned me and I laughed Laughing but who the hell is Taylor Lautner? Lol. No, hotties can get out, average Joe's please win for the every day person. There are so few this season. Jacob may have done better on another season but look at the team he was put with, no wonder he felt insecure which made him paranoid which messed up his head and lead to bad decision making.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Thanks, buddy. I'm liked by those who matter. Razz

Jacob reminded me of Shelly. Laughing

Michael's ass. Very Happy

And thighs. Very Happy

And Donathan is "coot" <3 perfect word for him. If he stays at this level he won't annoy me. Personally he doesn't annoy me, but the production team always finds a way after awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Honestly, I just like Michael's FAYCE. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:27 pm

Me when dramatic music started playing during Chris's emotional confessional about his mom:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwks5vrYYXUuFlm/giphy.gif

*cough* *cough*

Is old Naviti one of the worst tribes ever? Don't know yet but they are in contention Laughing

James <3 Libby <3 mastermind g.oddesses plz win.

Domenick can GTFO any time now, but probably won't and we'll be stuck with him for a while.

I was so mad that Stephanie didn't find the idol. Michael and Brendan don't need it, give it to her!!!!

Purple Chelsea <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:16 pm

That episode was such a goddess.

Chris is super hot. I didn't wanna like him but the more he talks (and doesn't cry) the more attracted to him I get. I like his pretty blonde chin hairs that shimmer in the sunlight.

James/Libby/Donathan/and Cassandra's little sister please start mmhmming everywhere. I so love this alliance, and yes, power move by James. So glad he mentioned the numbers. I didn't even notice that myself.

I agree about Domenick. He genuinely makes me sick, just looking at him. And poor Angela. "When were you pressured?" wtf his pussy was getting all hot and bothered by that calm down it's none of your business. Wendell is gross too. Please smile or something?

So many salty bitches in this season. Is anyone else noticing this or am I just misreading them? Laughing That entire group that complained about their new shelter, omfg Laughing please vote them all off they're awful. lol @ yah we don't wanna work with you 4 we have our 5. Can't wait til that comes back and bites her in the ass. Kellyn said it I think.

It's going to be a lot of fun to watch. I don't really even LIKE anyone and those seasons always end up being my favorite. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:00 am

Chris is a douche. Domenick is, too - but not as much as Chris.

Naviti people whine a lot. "Wah wah wah, there's no hammock here, and your view isn't as good, amg there's dirt on the ground". Everyone who whined about that needs to go.

I'll miss Morgan. I actually liked her. Fuck that shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:03 am

Okay, so major t.ears.

For starters, t.ears at me picking Morgan and not Stephanie as my player haha. I always either make a terrible choice, or else the person I want to pick does well, but someone claimed them before me. For real though, Morgan seemed like a lot of fun, and she definitely had potential, and I am sad she is gone. I do like that foursome that voted her out, I just wish they had voted Angela instead, ugh. I was legit getting excited imagining Libby and Morgan as a duo in the future, t.ears.

Lolz at Angela. Legit the first time they showed her I said to Murr WHO THE FUCK IS ANGELA? WAS SHE THERE LAST WEEK? 

Agree with Chazzxz that there were a lot of crybabies whining about how their old camp was better. Like legit lol idk that guy's name, but he was talking to Brendan all MY OLD HOME WAS BETTERRRRR like, dude, you are insulting the camp to this guy who has lived here the entire time/helped build the shelter/was like, tribe leader, and that guy is in the minority and you are in the majority, what a great social game there, bro.

MICHAEL FOUND AN IDOL <333 I hope him and Queen Stephanie wreak havoc on the crybabies next week <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:47 am

Well you picked Desi last season and she did alright Laughing

Bradley hasn't had any confessionals but the way they showed him with such a negative tone, what a g.oddess.
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:18 am

bradley as the negative nancy was a surprise lol. i thought he was gonna get a similar spencer edit like a cocky guy pre-game but then turn out to be like an underdog.

probst hinted on ew's interview that we have not heard from some people on the premiere that might play a role in the upcoming ep. didn't expect that to be libby though lol. i thought that she might be the one leaving when i saw she had her confessional early in the ep but didn't expect her to be last confessional before tc. wonder if it will be a one-off thing like michelle in MvG or might still be constant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:16 pm

I thought Libby got a bit of air time in the premiere. I mean she was one of the contestants whose name I learned! (I never watch those preshow interviews)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Oh and yes Michael's FAYCE <3 definitely. No complaints about anything really.

Bradley having 0 confessionals Laughing please become Natalie Bolton. I feel like there's a few people with 0?

I figured Angela was leaving cause they hadn't shown her until this episode. It reminded me of Lucygoddess. Such a crafty episode. So many invizzies is gross though. And ew @ no game for you @ Ghost Island. That's kind of annoying to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Michael, Chris, and Brendan <3

Cassandra’s little sister <3 Laughing

I’m desperately hoping Chris somehow comes out on top in the feud with DomDouche. I’m like way over him already and of course he has like 6 advantages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Isn't Cassandra's little sister a goddess? She's always reading everyone with her glasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Ugh, fucking YouTube spoiled me!!! It's not even Thursday. Forgot about the hour less. Stinking fucking outcome as well, not seen episode but seems obvious they'd vote him. Anybody else hate the majority of that fucking purple team, whiney fucking, arrogant bitches. I literally only like Wendell, the rest can go fuck themselves. Well that's me severely pissed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:48 pm

You should still watch the episode though, it was pretty solid and fun tribal council.

Chelsea finally speaking and being one of the masterminds of that vote <333

Bradley is so gross and obnoxious, but I don't want him to go now. I want him to get voted out right before the merge or at the final 4. I want him to have the most spectacular downfall of any villain in this show's history. Plz survivor gods....

RIP Hot DILF Sad

lulz @ Michael lying and his plan not working, but at least he gets A+ for effort.

Good first 4 episodes, hopefully it keeps going.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Bradley isn't even worthy of a villain title, he's just an obnoxious little wart. Good on Michael for making the prick squirm. Sebastian also makes me sick. His face, voice and choice of words piss me off. I hate all 5 of those Naviti people on the orange side.

A good plan to pretend the idol could save two people, I liked it and for someone so young, Michael played it well, it just didn't work. It's easy to say afterward it should have been put on Brendan, they just picked the wrong person. Truly ridiculous people to act like you don't matter cos you're on the bottom. There's 4 of them. There could be another swap or you could go on a winning run and all make merge, then what? You can't treat people like dirt. Bradley's downfall will be glorious, I just hope the worm never sees it coming. I always try to support average Joes but not when they are arrogant douchebags. Imagine a second swap that threw together a Malolo majority and just him or something haha. He'd probably just cry and rage quit.

I liked Domenick more this episode, but he didn't have to tell another person he had an idol. Wendell I understand but not the opposition team, but him and Wendell are the only original Naviti people I give a stuff about.

The guy who uploaded the vote off so soon after it aired is getting dogs abuse from other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:27 pm

I can't with Bradley. He's so gross. I actually messaged him and told him he was nasty and gross. I was like "You are a gross, nasty bitch" Laughing I just don't support that kind of gay dude and never will. Hopefully he doesn't respond? Laughing I saw he had mediocre mutual friends with me too so I didn't really care to finally do that and be rude and judgey even though I don't really know him. I can read that bitch though. I don't like gays looking down their noses at people. It's fun maybe on the internet in games, like if I've ever done that on here but I definitely don't do that in real life. I doubt it's his strategy either like why would that even be a strategy?

Michael definitely gets an A+ for effort. <3 ugh I wish he'd used it on himself Sad

wtf the pretty version of Andrew Sandyvage didn't last as long as I anticipated from his edit. This season is tricky!

Sebash and Chelsea <3 so glad she finally spoke.

Laurel <3 <3 <3 wtf so out of nowhere swimming like a swan and flipping the numbers again on Naviti. I love when people just unexpectedly mix alliances up every episode. It reminds me of Henry's Exile game <3<3<3<3<3

Donathan and Libby and James <3

Stephanie and Jenna <3

Donathan kissing Chris Smile so cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 pm

I didn't care that much for Brendan so I am not that upset he left, but I am disappointed the plan didn't work. Michael came up with a good idea to use as many cards as he could. The double idol bluff made sense in the context since it clearly was James's idol. I think if he had told me it could save two people I would have had at least a small bit of paranoia that he was telling the truth. So I understand his logic, if they think it works on two people, he would probably use it on himself and Brendan. It was a gamble that didn't pay off, but it shows both that he has his head in the game and is thinking strategically, he's not afraid to be bold, and he's not selfish, he used an idol on a member of his alliance.

Bradley is the worst. And yeah, it does seem kinda like he's close to those two girls (Kellan and Desirae I think are their names?) and Sebestian and Chelsea are more on the outside. 

Anyway, all that really matters is Michael <3 and Stephanie are safe. Plz become a power duo <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:59 am

Yeah I didn't care for Brendan at all. If he had been in a powerful alliance he would've been dreadful probably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobertsFilm

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:46 pm

I'm not amused by this cast. Not amused one bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Bradley is gay? i thought he was straight?

i think the only gay on the cast is Donathan, liking the season so far, much better than HHH already.

Smart of Kellyn to not play for that advantage because they would have been royally screwed. interesting that no one flipped, probably because the group knew ti was bradley going and that no one else was in danger.

the editing is interesting this season because i would have thought brendan would have been that leader type of the alliance and goes early jury.

I like that laurel is showing her stuff now, shes super smart but was also like a top tier athlete for the school as well. FINALLY Chelsea gets a confessional and i liked what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:03 pm

I'm too lazy to log into facebook but I'm pretty sure his fb stated he was gay. And his pics had sistas all over it calling him a glam queen Laughing so IDK...if he's not, we live in a very strange time. Which we do so knows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:52 am

I wish for Rob to be more amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next