Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:25 pm

With this young and fit cast. I see the average joes like Jacob leaving early, even though i like him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:27 am

Exactly, which is why he's someone to root for. Ugh hate this cast of posers, gimme a break but that's the world we live in. All the hot people get the breaks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Libby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:41 pm

Michael
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Premiere in 2 weeks! Plenty of spots still available!!

Laurel Johnson
Brendan Shapiro
Stephanie Gonzalez
Stephanie Johnson
Angela Perkins
Desiree " Des London" Afuye
Morgan Ricke
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Are there any boot spoilers? Don't want a nasty shock this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:33 pm

I will admit i looked them up because i hated the theme and cast at the time. They are are wildly different from what i read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 pm

When people don't have a legit boot list like they do on most returnee seasons, they start overanalyzing  the preview, the cast reveal, social media posts and Jeff's cast assessment.  I saw one last season that had Lauren leaving second and Joe, Devon, Ashley and Desi being pre-mergers, and Alan winning the season Laughing And that was the "boot list" that everyone agreed on because all those people were friends of Lauren on Facebook and Lauren was soooo obviously a first or second boot based on the preview, so they must have bonded over in the prejury trip or something Laughing

People don't know shet.
Back to top Go down
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Can I be Shannon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:32 pm

I will be Laurel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:34 pm

After seeing the cast videos and such, i do like the cast, having a good amount of fans and super fans will i think be a good edition. i think we will have advantage overload though, like if you go to ghost island do you automatically get an advantage?

also just an aside, played an ORG on tumblr, that had an outcast island. when you were voted out you went to a separate beach, once that island had 5 people on it, there was a tribal, no immunity challenges but advantages and idols got carried over if you got voted out with it. After 4 tribals 2 would enter the game (this happened 3 times), it provided so much strategy it was an insane game. i think the US version could do this, but post the outcast island stuff online as 15 minute episodes, since there wouldn't be much camp life, just some strategy talk. i think it strikes a nice balance from redemption island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:25 pm

Y'all have until the intro is released (usually the morning of the premiere) to pick or switch to an unpicked player. After that, whoever is left will be randomly assigned. Thx.

And no, you cannot pick two players.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:04 am

I'm always prepared for disappointment with the intros these days lol. Bet it's the same reused theme that's been used last few seasons. Just do a mix of Fiji and something else, it's not hard. There are Youtubers who make better mixed themes than the show uses lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:28 am

Intro:

Yea, meh shots, meh intro.  I think the show is just doing these now as a "favor" so some fans don't get upset. If they really cared, they would put in more effort Laughing

Anyway, here's the final list for this game!

Malolo

Jenna Bowman-Bria
Michael Yerger-JohnLovesHenryForever
Laurel Johnson-masbond84
Brendan Shapiro-Spooky33
Libby Vincek-cooltu101
Donathan Hurley-RTF
Stephanie Gonzalez-HarleyStodden
Jacob Derwin-EnnJaySee
Stephanie Johnson-KristenBellfan09
James Lim-WolfNVX4444

Naviti

Bradley Kleihege-tom_delonge_ava
Angela Perkins-punkrockprincess07
Chris Noble-Firebolt102890
Chelsea Townsend-kyogre123
Domenick Abbate-DanaShelbyChancey
Desiree " Des London" Afuye-doLLish
Sebastian Noel-CaptainJimmy
Kellyn Bechtold-Iraheto
Wendell Holland-Will
Morgan Ricke-Cherry

Enjoy the premiere!!

Last edited by kyogre123 on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:48 am

Yeah really dreadful intro. What's with the super close up shots of faces? and YET AGAIN a male I might be rooting for is first in the intro and that normally means no shot at winning. It's almost every season that happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:29 pm

It's quite clear that Justin is Donathan or his brother and is from Eastern Kentucky and not Canada. I've never seen a more striking resemblence in my life, they even act the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Libby looks like Elizabeth Hasselbeck in the intro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:19 pm

That was a pretty decent premiere. At least Gonzales got some screentime before getting the boot, and Jacob pretty much hogged all of it in the two episodes he was in Laughing He's totally coming back in another season. But at least I am glad the archetype of awkward male superfan is not going to hog all of the pre-merge screentime like the last few seasons.

Domenick seems like such a messy player, I really saw no point in him showing anything to Chris if he already knows Chris doesn't trust him. Ugh.

Donathan <3 I  lol'd when he mentioned he has never been around so much diversity and the camera panned to Laurel, James and Gonzales Laughing

Stephanie <33 Smart strategic female that I want to root for, but I know she'll probably get Ali'd and I can't go through that heartbreak twice in a row!!!
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Donathan <3 <3 <3

Ugh Domenick is so messy yes. I hated him the very first moment the camera was on him and that's a first. I can't with another guido/beaner walking up to trees 3 feet away finding idols. And I will call them those words cause they're both gross.

I feel like, so many people weren't shown Laughing 20 person seasons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:11 am

soco-81 wrote:
Donathan <3 <3 <3

Ugh Domenick is so messy yes. I hated him the very first moment the camera was on him and that's a first.  I can't with another guido/beaner walking up to trees 3 feet away finding idols. And I will call them those words cause they're both gross.

I feel like, so many people weren't shown Laughing 20 person seasons

Guido/Beaner...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

seriously though east coast accents are so off putting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:14 am

Tyler has somehow morphed into Colton Cumbie

But seriously. I really like Stephanie. I hope she doesn’t get blindsided like Ali because she’s an amazing player. I have to disagree with Domenick. He showed the right way of showing a fake idol.
He will make it far if he approves a little. I hated hm when he called out Chris’ decisions but I really warmed up to him

I’m not a fan of Chris or Sebastian

As for the local players I’m pulling for Donathan and Angela. I’m disappointed Angela got no screen time. Cincinnati gets a castaway on the show and it’s a fucking purple edit???

Donathan is gonna go fat I have a feeling. He’s got the Cirie/David edit going.

Gonzalez’s comments about Jabob were uncalled for. Calling someone “special” is really wrong and shows her true character.

Honorable mention to Brendan. He could go far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:27 am

Donathan is prob going far. I'm not sure he can win but he definitely seems to be the anti-Colton. Won't be a surprise if he turns out to be a fan favourite. I thought Jacob will gonna be fun but yeah way to turn it up. No surprises he left early. I thought Bradley will be obnoxious but he seems ok so far. Maybe he will go the Spencer route lol.

Stephanie seems to be somebody good to look out for also. But yeah, if this turns out to be another Ali, it will be a shame. But she knowing about Morgan's Legacy advantage might be interesting if they get swapped together. Domenick playing hard and kinda surprised by it. The edit doesn't necessarily shows him to be that wrong and he might just get the upper hand against Chris this time.

LOL at Steph G standing up and talking but then getting voted out. A decent enough premiere and let's see what happens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:25 pm

50/50 episode for me. So happy what's her face went first. So annoying with all that standing up whispering bullshit. Can't go through that again, plus some of her comments were rude. Sorry, not everyone is as perfect as your perfect self. Bye.

Domenick had good and bad points. There's always one person opens their mouth on the mat at the start and makes a comment to piss an individual off. No need to do that. He also had no need to show his fake idol to anyone, plus the note said it was Andrea's from Caramoan. I'm not the only fan who can remember what her idol looked like, I would know instantly it wasn't the same one. At the time I had "liked" the Survivor FB page and it spoiled her finding it before I saw the episode. Quickly unliked it after that lol but I still remember the photo of her wearing it. You can't fool me Domenick old chum Laughing but it wasn't even a well made fake idol, it was just a shell and rope. Anybody but anybody knows real idols are well made with carvings and little designs, apart from that weird half shell thing from last season Lauren had to get.

Jacob was a mess from start to finish. It was a shame but ultimately the right vote to make. He just played himself into that position, it sucks but whatever. His lie about getting an idol was bad. Any fan will keep the note that came with it. All he had to do was tell the truth, that he smashed an urn, got a note that said pick a box, 50/50 chance of a key, but no didn't get it unfortunately. That was bad but his major error was spilling everything to Stephanie. Oh well. He was majorly awkward and obviously lacks the social skills needed. Shame.

Lol Donathan. Nice kid, felt bad for him. He got his "Cirie" moment which was sort of cringe but it was alright. Hope he grows into the game, we need some average Joes amongst all these posers. It annoyed me how they put votes on James. I hate when you're crucified for one mistake. Some day it'll be you who makes the mistake and you'll want a reprieve.

Like: Donathan, Wendell, James the most so far.
Dislike: Brendan, Michael, Chris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:47 pm

Colton Cumpie Laughing

Yeah I don't really care about what comes out of my mouth anymore. I'm only going to get worse too. I'm a total curmudgeon.

And yay Matt glad I could make you laugh Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:07 am

Finally watched!

I did a last minute pick before watching the episode and picked Morgan because she works with whales and shit and that's cool. She seemed likable from the premiere too, glad she got the advantage.

Stephanie is a G.ODDESS. Like, at first I just liked her cuz she had neon striped leggings, but then she actually seems like a pretty savvy player so far. I hope she goes far and doesn't end up too fast too soon.

MICHAEL <3 OMG HE IS SO HOT. LMAO HOW IS HE 18? HE LOOKS OLDER THAN ME <3 

Donathan (lolzzzz that name) does seem like a sweet kid, I doubt he will win or anything, but I am sure he will be a fan favorite with lots of personal growth moments.

He didn't get shown a lot, but I like Wendall, hope he does well.

One of the blonde girls is cute, I think her name is Libby. LOLFOREVER WHEN SHE WAS WEARING LIKE, A LACE PETTICOAT DURING THE FIRST CHALLENGE <3333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next