Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed May 23, 2018 7:19 am

I didn't but I probably will after today. Might rewatch some old seasons of US survivor too just to remember how good this show used to be Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed May 23, 2018 10:35 pm

Can that finale single handedly save the season? Probably not but I really saw no other fitting end for it, considering how those two were getting all the screetime Laughing

That was pretty epic when Jeff said he was going to read the votes right then lol WHERE WERE THESE JAWDROPPING moments all season, ugh.

Anyway, bye Ghost Island. Good winner. Lol Poor Dom though...you could tell he wanted to cry throughout the reunion
Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed May 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Also based on the preview for next season, I can already tell we're gonna get the DAVIDS shoved down our throats (oh look, nerdy superfan in the preview, from the David tribe....*eye roll*), so I am automatically rooting for the GOLIATHS, sue me. God what an awful season name. But still not as bad as Heroes Healers Hustlers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu May 24, 2018 3:40 am

Finally finished. My link kept buffering and took forever to load and SOMEONE disappeared instead of watching it with me on skype, and I had no one to listen to my commentary. Ugh, that finale was all kinds of ups and downs. Fucking Angela ruining what could have been a great blindside. Legit wtf. "I am always so left out, no one includes me, I am so happy to be included!" ~runs and tells the person the plan is against~

Then Donothan left, I seriously almost said fuck it and turned it off after he was voted out. But ugh, curiosity, plus knowing everyone would look all hot on the jury lured me back in. The jury Q and A part was okay, I guess. Dominick came off as super arrogant. I have such mixed feelings about both of them. Like I was kind of indifferent to him the whole season, but I admitted he played well. Wendell I liked a lot in the beginning, but then he started getting so arrogant. I guess I prefer him winning. idk.

The tie was kind of awesome though. Like fans have always speculated what would happen in that situation, so it was cool to see it actually happen. Like, I squealed out loud when Jeff said he was gonna read the votes, cuz I knew what it meant. That sucks for Yanny. I mean she had to know deep down she didn't stand a chance, but not getting a single vote and effectively becoming a member of the jury sucks. Also, so much pressure, she literally gave someone a check for a million dollars. I don't blame her for picking Wendell, the two seemed very close, and I mean, his giving his idol to her really was a million dollar move, and that thing he said about treating her like his sister helped as well. I know Dominick also did her a solid by taking her to the finals, but his move was directly because he thought she had less of a chance at fire making. 

It's funny how Dom said that shit about considering giving his immunity away and letting the girls go and then he'd make fire against Wendell. I knew the chances of that actually happening were super slim, but I kept thinking how hilarious it would be if in a season about correcting past mistakes someone made the most wtf move ever and lost because of it. But now, seeing the result...it actually could have worked in his favor. I mean if he gave his spot away, then beat Wendell at fire, hands down he wins. But that is a big if, and if he had lost the fire challenge he would spend the rest of his life thinking he gave away a million dollars.

masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu May 24, 2018 4:45 am

i was kinda expecting a tie heading into this episode. it kinda make sense with not knowing who will win and probst mentioning the tie-breaker. i kinda like dom's speech more during ftc though, it's quite cool that he actually announced it there itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu May 24, 2018 8:48 am

Next season, will people actually be saying:

WE ARE THE DAVIDS!

FML Survivor Sucks. #notmysurvivor #bringbackF2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu May 24, 2018 10:26 am

Glad this season is over. Angela literally ruined the finale. Would have been hilarious to see her in the final tribal though. That sebastian vote both wendell and dom made me disgusted. They took that act too far. I think it was chris that said hes the god father.

Im glad dom got called on his arrogance. Wendell was arrogant too but only in confessionals and that vote . Not to the people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu May 24, 2018 11:40 am

Yeah, they were obnoxious as fuck at that tribal. Ugh this season.

WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu May 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Pleasantly surprised at the winner! I predicted it'd be a tie with Laurel breaking it because it was foreshadowed when she said she expected the vote to split. Thought for sure Dom would win though.

This was actually a really good finale on a lackluster season imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu May 24, 2018 4:54 pm

Those few minutes after Jeff says "I am gonna read the votes" and everyone's reactions....I am not gonna lie, even if the season was shet, that was a Top 10 Survivor moment ever for me. I had no idea and didn't know any spoilers or anticipated a tie. I was kind of expecting a Dom blowout since Wendell kind of screwed up by taking credit for some moves Laughing
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri May 25, 2018 7:14 pm

i cant imagine being in Laurels shoes, like she literally gives someone a million dollars. thats such a huge decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sat May 26, 2018 10:35 am

Fucking bullshit outcome. Wrong person won. Look at who voted Wendell. Fucking Angela, Sebastian, Donathan. These people suck at the game and have no clue. Michael voted Domenick. He was the only player on that jury I give any game credit to. Ugh crap outcome but we're used to that. Hopefully Domenick will return for a legends season or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun May 27, 2018 9:05 am

We have failed to mention that yet again, somebody won the game who had no business being in the final 3. In a regular season before this bullshit fire making twist, Wendell was out at final 4. Dom is immune so he and the two girls will vote Wendell OUT.

DOMENICK WINS SURVIVOR. FUCK THIS TWIST. Ben and Wendell are not the true winners of the last two seasons. Devon (slightly debatable, maybe Ryan, maybe Chrissy, but certainly not Ben) and Domenick are. True Survivor is DEAD. This twist aids "strong players" in getting to the end. Survivor is not all about playing strong and playing an obviously strong game that puts a target on your back. It's about finding a mix that convinces jurors to vote you to win whilst not being a huge threat throughout. Had Wendell won that final immunity, he'd be the true winner and Dom would have been out and I'd totally accept that but this twist fucks with the true format of the game and gives us a false winner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun May 27, 2018 12:14 pm

I feel like they only did this final four Twist Again to hide the fact that they were rigging for Ben last season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun May 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Any word on if it will be used again? Such bullshit. Stop tampering with the format, a format that has worked and been successful for many years. I know many like the new tribal format, but I hate that too. You didn't even hear from some jurors, Chelsea for example, no surprise there, like what did she do to piss Probst off so much? At least before, each juror has their moment to address the finalists and vice versa and you could look forward to hearing from each one. Now it's just an open forum and anyone can pitch in at any time, and no surprise, Probst and the producers can edit that to have their favourites having the most say.

Another gripe with the finale was having Angela in the fire making twist. How can you possibly have a purple edit doing the fire making decider? We KNEW without a doubt Wendell was winning that due to her invisibility. There was no suspense in that at all. Honestly, I could pick out faults with the way this show is made for hours on end, but I'll stop now lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun May 27, 2018 5:35 pm

New jury format sucks donkey balls just like everything else. Every bitter juror getting a chance to ask something ridiculous was the main reason I looked forward to FTC. SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun May 27, 2018 11:31 pm

It's shit. It's just comments thrown around, hardly any questions being asked and no real structure. They don't even get opening or closing statements. The old format was better and didn't need changed. Survivor ended at season 33.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9