Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Henry's Tommy pic <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:38 pm

I wish they made slight changes to the idols and advantages this season. like say michael's idea of james' idol in saving 2. since it's ghost island anyway they should just do it all out for this season. like they made jacob gave the legacy advantage away instead of for himself. they should have maybe like make the stick to be given to someone and forced them to play or erik's necklace to maybe first to drop out or last in a challenge to gain a vote or something. i was actually thinking of forcing someone to give up immunity when u play it but that seems maybe too much power lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:56 pm

Yeah that would've been better. Otherwise it's just idols everywhere which is really nothing new.

Ew when I saw Henry's list of who is left, I literally like no one except Libby, Laurel, and Donathan. Should be fun to watch though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:09 pm

WHAT DID MICHAEL EVER DO TO YOU?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Your obsession with a teenager is concerning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:28 pm

I actually just forgot him. Laughing That's 4, not too shabby. I forgot Laurel at first too. 2 was a record!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:06 pm

soco-81 wrote:
Henry's Tommy pic <3 <3 <3

Didn't he have that one in Tara's Friday the 13th game? Laughing  I'll never forget it because when our two tribes merged (blood <3), I messaged him about it (because for most of the game he was the one from part V) and said something like that he was a new and better Tommy. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the game and held it against me at final tribal council Laughing I didn't get it lol <3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:32 am

I'd go back to the forum and check but I think that PM got deleted. But, I am sure there was more to it than that, mmmhmm Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:17 pm

What a weird episode. People on reddit are loving  it, but I saw that boot coming the moment Chris said in a confessional something about, why would people not go with his plan and how it was a perfect plan. Yea ok, gurl byeeeeee. He's stupid though, why didn't he play his idol?? I liked him more than Dom, but that was just plain stupidity.

I am just so annoyed that Dom and Wendell are gonna run this thing now. We've had so many players like Dom before, there's nothing original or interesting about him. At least Wendell has shown signs of personality. I swear if Dom wins after the messy winner from last season.....ugh.

Also, am I the only one that feels terrible about poor Angela? She's so out of the loop on everything Laughing  I am wondering if the plan to vote Libby was just a ruse to get Angela to tell Chris that she was a target and not him? But then why did Des vote Libby too???

Just so many reasons why this episode was weird.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:09 am

It's kind of amazing that someone was the merge boot and never actually got to cast a vote <3 so glad that guy is gone, I was really worried when he got an idol. Honestly, even though some of the things he said were total foreshadowing his leaving, I thought maybe it was a false edit, like this season is all DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKES BEFORE YOU!!!@!!@!!!!1 so I thought he would end up playing his idol to be safe. Amazing.

Not sure what's going on with Chelsea and Kellyn telling the other girls they were gonna vote Libby and then not doing so. Interesting that after all that neither Dom or Wendell received a single vote.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, MICHAEL MADE TOP 12 AND STILL HAS HIS IDOL, WOOO.

I'm not that worried about Wendall and Dom running the show. I mean I like Wendall and I don't mind Dom so I am not as bothered, but I mean even so...I don't think people will let them. They each have an idol, but like...it's final 12. So...either they use their idols to take people out but then are powerless after, or they save them too long and it's a mistake. People went along with them this time because Chris is the worst, but I don't see everyone just laying over and dying to let a strong twosome take control, especially after Laurel is gonna find out they BOTH have idols.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:02 am

He was so dumb. For not playing his idol but he got cocky like JT did.

Ghost island at night though? Gorgeous.

I would like to think that dom and wendell dont run the whole thing. But they are the most fleshed out right now. Chelsea has gotten 3 confessionals the entire game, angela is invisble, libbys been invisible. I think laurel is the only one who can form a group to go against the big dogs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:14 am

What a bonehead to not play an idol that is only good for this or the next vote. Especially when there was all that heat on you. I can't begin to understand that and Domenick played the legacy, so should that not tell you without any doubt to play yours? Counting on a huge group all splitting votes the way you want is ridiculous.

I didn't like that guy but I don't like how this season is going with all the guys going at this point. Domenick, Wendell and Donathan are the only people I really like. Get rid of some of them girls next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:22 am

Quote :
Get rid of some of them girls next.

Why, only because they are girls? Jacob got eliminated cuz he sucks at the game. Brendan because he's a parent (read Dom's merge interview), James because he had zero social game skills, Bradley because he also has horrible social skills, and Chris cuz he's sorry for lack of better word, stupid. Why are we looking for a men vs women thing where there isn't any? 90% of the screen time this season has gone to men, and you're still complaining?

I am not trying to start shit, but I had to say something because that just pisses me off. Imagine being Chelsea, or Libby, or Angela and hosting viewing parties with family and friends, but they never really show you. But ok, let's get rid of the girls. If Chris had even one brain cell he would have used the idol and a girl would have gone home. It's not the women's fault 4/5 male boots so far are because they are legit horrible Survivor players.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:35 am

Lol calm down, they just don't interest me. Good male players interest me and as you've pointed out, most males this season suck and have left so we now have more woman than men and that doesn't interest me. Lol that would suck so much to have people over and then they're like "where are you?" Laughing but I have exhausted the edit topic to death. They need to either A) extend the air time to fit more people in or B) just show less of the people who get all the time. Over 90% of this episode was about two people. That's shit. That is why I now favour Australian Survivor. They have longer episodes and more episodes per week. It's a more even spread of air time.

I dunno about others but when watching seasons, people fit into one of 3 categories. Either I want them to do well, I don't want them to do well or I just don't care and there are too many in this season who I just don't care about. It's like chewing paper or something, it's bland. It'd be better to feel strongly in favour for or against really.

What's the big deal though? You root for girls most of the time and I root for guys. Everyone's different. There are more girls to guys now, so the scenario I fear most could happen and that's the remaining guys who I like are all taken out. Then we're left with a truly uninteresting group to me. I'm all the more fearful since they are the ones getting all the heat and playing the hardest.

Lol at the Chris rap on the Ponderosa video. Truly awful.

Anyway what alliances/groups do people see at this stage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:34 pm

ugh, I thought we were already done with this Naviti/Malolo bs Rolling Eyes At least Laurel and Donathan give me some hope that they will make some Naviti bitches cry when they leave before those 2 Laughing

RIP Libby. She was so invisible so not much is going to be missed though.

Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:42 pm

She wasn't that invisible. But honestly...it's her own fault she's gone. If she had stuck to Michael's plan and convinced Donathan and Jenna they needed to do that, she would have stayed. It sucks that Michael's idol is gone, but at least he used it correctly. Hopefully he can win immunity next round, or find a strong alliance...I am not ready for him to be gone yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:32 am

It's so tiring trying to figure out why people voted the way they did. I wish they'd do voting confessionals and have each person explain their vote and reasons why, then put them on YouTube. Then we could understand better instead of trying to piece it together ourselves. So the majority voted Michael, with a few Naviti girls plus Laurel voting Libby as back up. Why would Donathan vote differently to her? Why would Jenna and Libby vote Michael? Why did the Malolo people not go with Michael's plan to get Wendell out? Ok well that question I can sort of answer, Donathan and Laurel are still with him, but you'd expect the two girls to have voted with Michael for him. Lol why does Wendell only wear underwear? I hate seeing people in their underwear. Seems to be more of a thing in the last 10 or so seasons. The earlier ones was all swimwear. Is it by choice? They're too revealing. Just wear swim shorts.

They really need to do voting confessionals. I'm one of those people who needs to understand why, but sadly too many votes are left with unanswered questions.

Anyway, glad a girl left lol don't hate me Henry Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:31 am

Anyone willing to watch it with me? Lol first episode is today, I'll be watching it tonight. Love seeing all the Thai elements and landscape after being stuck in Fiji for so long.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:36 pm

LMFAO @ Des being a hot mess and getting herself voted out Laughing Made for an interesting episode, and I was prepared to watch Michael get eliminated, so this was a nice surprise.

Donathan being all sassy @ Tribal <3

Chelsea winning immunity and still getting no confessionals <3333

That was a fun, almost old school-like episode. But Des is right though, those girls better keep winning if they want a chance. When Kellyn gets voted out by "Naviti strong" is gonna be so hilarious and I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:22 am

Can Kellyn PLZ leave next week, I can't stand her so much. Lolz though at her little temper tantrum to Domenick and then she still ends up voting the way he told her to <3

Laurel being up Domenick's ass is making me nervous, ugh. I'm hoping Donothan can PEEL HER AWAY SO THEY CAN JOIN MICHAEL!

I was so scared Michael was gonna go, omg. Also, don't really mind that Des is gone, but it sorta sucks she left the first episode she started to get interesting, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:52 am

I am trying not to get too attached to Michael cuz he's definitely not making it to the end unless he wins all the immunities/gets idols from production Laughing but he's the only likable/interesting one left. Players like Laurel and Donathan just kind of irritate me, following the strong players with the best chance to win like sheep.

And lol @ this is probably the first season I find myself rooting against a game-smart and strategic female player, but Kellyn is the reason the pre-merge sucked, and she wants to ruin the merge too? No girl, bye. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:17 am

Omg your Charlie avatar <3 he doesn't get enough credit for being hot. I really believe he and Marcus hooked up at Ponderosa rofl

I was definitely prepared for Naviti to stick together and vote out Michael despite the drama, especially when 4 Des votes came out of the urn first. I'm kind of surprised Des didn't have a bigger edit. Like she didn't have a whole lot of game but she had an engaging personality and a pretty good downfall/blindside. The editing as a whole this season has been totally lopsided...I'm definitely not as into it as I was with HHH, but hopefully this season at least doesn't go down in flames after F7 like HHH did lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:46 am

For reals, Charlie was so kewt. And I am sure they did, Laughing

Funny thing because I feel so indifferent about this season so far. I don't love it, I don't hate it. I was already so over HHH by this point Laughing I read a comment somewhere that it's surprising how fans are not considering this another "Dark Ages" of Survivor (starting with Game Changers) I am starting to agree with that comment. Personal opinions, but still.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:45 pm

I'm sure they didn't hook up lol Marcus is straight. As for this episode, easily the most enjoyable vote off so far, even more than Bradley. Des was so awful and deserved the boot and thankfully it happened. She made the cardinal sin of going after someone with people she couldn't trust. They have to come to you and plant the seed and you can roll with the plan but you don't give them the ammunition. Then she totally freaked out and kept digging a deeper and deeper hole Laughing it was glorious.

Kellyn is God awful too. I hope she goes next. I hate how she carries herself, ugh she's just dreadful, she's like the female Bradley. No wonder they were so close. Donathan getting the idol was great. He's just such a pure human being lol but sadly that means he's not really made for this game. You can tell he won't win but hopefully makes it to the finale episode or the one before.

Domenick is still my favourite followed by Wendell but my God, why does he have to parade around in his underwear all the time? It annoys me lol you can see his bulge, stop it. Just wear shorts like the other guys. Why would you ever wear your tight little underwear in challenges?

Laurel is easily my favourite female player. Played that well. It's too early to go against Domenick and Wendell. You don't need to make a move until you're down to probably 7. Remember, Survivor is not a game about getting others out, it's about keeping yourself IN Laughing Desiree found that out this week haha bye. Her boobs though <3 ( . )( . )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:20 am

Neil both men and women have been parading around in their underwear since like forever. Wendell's bulge won't come through the screen and poke you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next