Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:19 am

I am still maintaining that Laurel has a shot at winning. 

Okay so...on the one hand, I'm glad Michael is safe. I was really scared when his tribe lost. But like, ugh. I would have rather had Desirae leave obviously. 

Ugh, since when and why are crybaby and Domenick buddies? I was hoping that tribe would lose and Dom would go with Donothan and Libby and vote out crybaby. I'm still hoping that somehow happens next week.

Or the other tribe could lose and by some miracle Chris leaves. Actually, I guess if a Manolo has to go, my preference is that tribe losing and that irrelevant girl Jenna being voted out. Legit it took me 2 minutes to even think of who the other person on that tribe was, haha.

JUST AS LONG AS MICHAEL IS SAFE NEXT WEEK, PLZ PLZ PLZ. Ugh. Scared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Libby and Laurel are the only people I like. This should be fun to watch. So far it's kinda gross though. Pagongings are very boring and so is voting out your allies so you can say you voted with the cool kids when they ain't gonna keep you anyway. Kinda fat, Michael. I can't with Kellar or whatever the fuck her name is. Please stop pushing for your gross alliance we all know Bradley makes your vugeenuh slippery but chill bitch. And lol @ Crybaby calling Bradley a nasty bitch next episode. I totally called him the same thing a couple episodes ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:16 pm

I THOUGHT BRADLEY WAS CRYBABY? Who are you calling Crybaby? Domenick? I feel like he deserves a different nickname haha.

I don't LIKE that Michael voted James, but there was also no real reason for him not to and piss off the girls further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:43 pm

Laughing yeah I misread your post. Domenick's kind are always big wussy crybaby's, especially about their mom's and their Italian food. Plus I was thinking of the Johnny Depp movie.

Bradley needs a nickname that has to do with lips since he has no upper lip. I'm Lipless hey gurl.

Yah there was no way it would matter one way or another if Michael voted James or didn't. Sad I still love this thighs and face and it really doesn't affect my feelings but it did throw me for a loop cause it was done so stealthily. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:02 pm

What a steaming fucking pile of shite. That's all I have to say. Bore off with your fucking Naviti strong bullshit. Oh yay Naviti *waves little flag. We have majority, we have 5 original Naviti to 4 Malolo, oh now we are mixed and we still have majority with 3 original Naviti and 2 Malolo. Oh just fuck off.

The Nat curse strikes again. Next season pick some hot blonde nobody gives a shit about. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:36 pm

soco-81 wrote:
Pagongings are very boring and so is voting out your allies so you can say you voted with the cool kids when they ain't gonna keep you anyway. Kinda fat, Michael.

YES! I was annoyed by that, and lost a lot of respect for Michael. If his tribe goes to tribal again before the merge, he's gone - doesn't fucking matter how he voted. If he's not gone, it's because of some schism between them that has nothing to do with him voting out James. If he makes it to the merge, either they'll all split and how he's voted doesn't matter because new ties will be formed, or they'll Pagong his original tribe out regardless of how he voted. So he should've at least shown a sense of loyalty (which someone might have respected down the line) and not voted James. That vote was a bitch move, and completely meaningless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Thank you. I wanted to rant more but he is so loved here. Laughing And that is okay cause he seems awesome and all that. That vote knocks him down a few pegs for me though cause yeah, it was very meaningless. It wasn't like they were all "if Michael votes with us we might reconfigure things". Poor James.

And they need to quit with the backstory reveal then being voted out edit. The ex-Mormon lady did it last week so once James started talking about his past I was like aww bye Sad someone else did it this season too. I really liked James Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:11 pm

Maybe it wasn't the most loyal or nicest thing to do, but I can see why he did it. What if Malolo wins next immunity, and then all of them make merge? What if he needs Desiree down the line? If he never voted for her, Des can't hold that against him. Yea it was kind of uncool for James, but, idk, it made sense to me.

I know i said last week I liked him, but it's like, he's one of the least annoying ones kind of liking, which is not really saying much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Good point about Des ! I guesssss I get it.

James <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:32 pm

Why are there so many people after Michael with torches and pitchforks over that Laughing? Even you Tyler Laughing? Michael and James weren't even close before the swap! Like they were literally in two different alliances. If anything I'm impressed at how well Michael and Jenna are incorporating themselves into Naviti. Laurel too. You could say they want to keep him around for strength, but I don't believe that's the only reason. I truly think he's making connections out there and saying the right things. Stephanie said he's like a chameleon and can relate to everyone. Malolo is sunk, it's done lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:21 am

Boring ass shitty season with likeable people being kicked out early and nasty/uninteresting people staying. Badly needs to change quickly to be saved.

Fuck Naviti.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:00 pm

Jenna <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:43 pm

I WANTED HIM TO BE VOTED OUT RIGHT BEFORE THE MERGE BUT FOR SOME REASON THAT FELT SO UNDERWHELMING WTF.... lol

I wanted him to cry or something, yea thats messed up I guess lol. But he's so gross. At least I dont have to look at him or hear him talk anymore, that would have irritated me so fast.  

Libby being considered a threat <3 I really hope she does turn out to be Parvati 2.0.

Malolo finally winning <3

People finding like 10 idols and advantages this episode <333 Watching the clips from Micronesia made me so sad, brought back so many memories of me watching that season. I was a sophomore in college when it aired   I DIDNT KNOW ANY OF YOU THEN Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:26 pm

I think to really enjoy it he would have had to react badly to it, but he was calm. Part of the enjoyment in the Michaela vote in s33 was her petulant reaction Laughing best blindside ever. Bradley is just an obnoxious twerp who thinks he is better than everyone. Meh, bye. It was a questionable move though at this point. Rocking the boat just before merge, not sure it was a good idea.

Ugh at Chris V Domenick. I don't want to see all the men start leaving. It better be Chris if it is one of them next. Who all has idols now? Michael, Wendell, Domenick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 pm

Does Domenick have one? I thought he used the one he found pretty much just for the sake of getting rid of it. Am I crazy? Or did he find another one and I forgot?

Idk, I thought Bradley leaving was pretty satisfying. His legitimate shock was worth it for me. 

Also, Michael finding an idol and winning the challenge for his tribe <3 Wendell finding an idol was great too.

AND MICHAEL MADE MERGE, WITH AN IDOL IN HAND, WOOOOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:30 pm

Domenick hasn't used an idol yet, I think? He found the one from Andrea in Caramoan, has the legacy advantage, and made a fake one.

Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:05 pm

I don't know why I thought he used an idol at the tribal when Morgan left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:44 am

Old age lol so how do we think things will go at the merge vote? Usually there's two sides. You'd think Chris would go. Bigger physical threat, no idol, less supporters. Lol at Bradley to Dom after the loss "I think you had too much coffee" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:28 am

So this is who has advantages now

Kellyn - extra vote (from game changers)
Michael - Idol (from micronesia)
Wendell - Idol (from micronesia)
Domenick - Idol and legacy (from caramoan and game changers)

James Idol was found by michael and mis played

was anyone like excited to see the stick, but then thought it was super corny when the story said it has been on ghost island gathering power? but then he didnt find it on ghost island?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:51 am

Haha also it can't be the same stick, it was tossed in the fire, but we accept that it represents that idol. Domenick's fake idol is no good in this season as any fan will know it's not an authentic idol from a past season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Merge is 13 right? So Dom can either use the advantage this round or save it til 6. Since he has the idol too playing the advantage first would be smarter. So he is not going.

Hmm if there are 2 groups, I'm hoping the old Naviti assholes will be angry at Dom and Chelsea so then those two go with the old Maolos. Also, Wendell realizes he's surrounded by assholes and joins them too. I'm too lazy to math, someone tell me which side I created has more people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Yeah so you'd have Libby, Donathan, Dom and Chelsea plus Michael, Jenna, Laurel and Wendell who take majority over those shitheads Desiree, Kellyn (who were both close to Bradley), Angela, Chris and Sebastian. Something like that maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:42 pm

I dont think the Malolo 5 are a tight group anymore. Sebastian and Jenna are probably a duo now, and Wendell bonded with Sebastian. Wendell is tight with Domenick, who is tight with Chelsea and I am going to guess at least Libby will go wherever Dom goes, because he kept her.  Laurel was with Donathan, and she said she wanted to get rid of Chris, which Donathan didn't want?

So it's most likely gonna be:

Chris
Angela
Kellyn
Desiree
Michael?

vs.

Domenick
Chelsea
Libby
Wendell
Sea Bass
Jenna

Wherever Donathan and Laurel go, that's the alliance that will dominate the merge.  If Donathan goes with Chris' group cuz the two of them bonded, and Laurel goes with Domenick's group cuz she wants to get rid of Chris, then that works too. It's very likely that Dom's group will prevail and dominate either way. And he has almost all the advantages anyway.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:02 pm

Oh lord don't call him Sea Bass, that is beyond cringe. I literally shivered. Domenick to win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:19 pm

T.ears I do NOT want Michael going with the assholes. But he has been out of the loop with the other Maolos for a long time, other than Jenna who he has only been apart from for a short while. So it is true I could see him being kind of a free agent and doing whatever he needs. But I would prefer he works with the more likable people, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Games :: Games Area-
Jump to: