Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Let's do it again yasss. Pick one.

LAVITA

Wendell Holland-Will

Sole Survivor: Wendell Holland (Will) (Wins 6-5)
Runner Up: Domenick Abbatte (DanaShelbyChancey)
Third Place (Eleventh Jury Member): Laurel Johnson (masbond84)
Fourth Place (Tenth Jury Member): Angela Perkins (punkrockprincess07)
Sixteenth Voted Out (Ninth Jury Member): Donathan Hurley (RTF) (4-1)
Fifteenth Voted Out (Eighth Jury Member): Sebastian Noel (CaptainJimmy) (4-1-1)
Fourteenth Voted Out (Seventh Jury Member): Kellyn Bechtold (Iraheto) (3-3-1, 4-1)
Thirteenth Voted Out (Sixth Jury Member): Chelsea Townsend (kyogre123) (5-3)
Twelfth Voted Out (Fifth Jury Member): Michael Yerger (JLHF) (2-2-1-1, revote 3-0)
Eleventh Voted Out (Fourth Jury Member): Jenna Bowman (Bria) (3-1-1)
Tenth Voted Out (Third Jury Member): Desiree Afuye (doLLish) (8-2-X)
Ninth Voted Out (Second Jury Member): Libby Vincek (cooltu101) (7-4-1)
Eighth Voted Out (First Jury Member): Chris Noble (Firebolt102890) (10-2-X)
Seventh Voted Out: Bradley Kleihege (tom_delonge_ava) (4-1)
Sixth Voted Out: James Lim (WolfNVX4444) (4-1)
Fifth Voted Out: Stephanie Johnson (KristenBellfan09) (7-1)
Fourth Voted Out: Brendan Shapiro (Spooky33) (5-4)
Third Voted Out: Morgan Ricke (Cherry) (4-3-1)
Second Voted Out: Jacob Derwin (EnnJaySee) (4-2-1)
First Voted Out: Stephanie Gonzalez (HarleyStodden)(8-1)

Good luck!

aura

Last edited by kyogre123 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:25 am; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm

Where’s the cast?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:35 pm

Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:03 pm

James Lim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:14 pm

Brendan please. I haven't looked at the cast closely and won't be watching any pre game videos for the first time. I want to go in with no opinions on who will go early and who will go far.

Not digging the cast based on photos though. Too many young pretty girls and poser boys, not enough variety of ages. I hate that. I'll be rooting for the over 30s, as long as they're likeable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Sebastian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Jenna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:10 am

Wait I want Chris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:43 am

Ill take wendell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:44 am

Bradley Kleihege
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:38 pm

Donathan? That's just Jonathan with a D replacing a J lol stupid and what's this "Des London" nonsense? Who's gonna call her that? Some names just make you cringe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:08 pm

I wonder when this show will cast a f*cking Henry. Benry doesn't count!!!
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:06 pm

Australian Survivor last year had a Henry (see pics). He was a big long haired man bunned beauty lmao. I didn't like him but he played hard and was one of the standout players. I waited 32 seasons for a Neil, though different spelling, and all I got was a medevac and voted out of jury. That would happen to my name, wouldn't it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnLovesNotHenryForever

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:45 am

These used to fill up in like five minutes before right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:34 pm

Yea, the last couple of these haven't filled up at all. I had to give the last few spots to random people.

Probably people waiting for cast to be officially revealed, but yea most likely inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:54 pm

I will take Domenick Abbate, I want to see how he does, and do something different in my picking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:33 pm

There has been one Mark on US Survivor but he went by Papa Bear strange
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:35 am

Haha Papa Bear, brilliant. Then there was Papa Smurf. We haven't had a Papa in ages. Chicken has to be the worst nickname though. Who the hell calls themselves Chicken? Even if that was my nickname, I'd never use it for the show because I don't think anybody would take me seriously with that name, so I'd just go by my real name for the game.

What other weird nicknames have their been?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:58 am

Donathan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:04 am

Kellyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:34 pm

Here's the official cast announcement:

https://tinyurl.com/y8mntj7b

Meet the Cast videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivorOnCBS/videos

Spots still available:

Michael Yerger
Laurel Johnson
Libby Vincek
Stephanie Gonzalez
Jacob Derwin
Stephanie Johnson
Angela Perkins
Desiree " Des London" Afuye
Morgan Ricke

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Oh for fuck sake, the temptation. I can't watch those! I don't want to form any thoughts on these people. Help. When's the start date?

Looked at the pics, not impressed. Not enough variety. Too many posers. I picked someone I'd never have picked had I seen more than a head shot lol. I'd have picked Bradley, James or Domenick. Far too many hot girls, even the oldest one. Nobody older than early 40s? What a joke. It's 90% 20 somethings. Oh well, used to being disappointed by this show these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:40 pm

I know you say you don't want to know anything about them, but you shouldn't judge them just based on how they look. I haven't seen all of the meet the cast videos, but most of them, even the "hot" ones say they are super fans. Even Jeff says this is probably the biggest group of "super fans" they have had.

I'd rather have young super fans on the show than older players that don't know which show they are on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:16 pm

Still bleh. I'd rather see a mix of people. Nearly all the women are fit. Where's the variety? It's meant to be "all walks of life" lol. Far too many hotties, especially the girls. There are plenty of super fans who aren't stunningly beautiful who deserve a shot. Those people have it good enough in life as it is. The guys side has a better mix including a Seth Rogan look alike lol (Jacob). That's what you want, all types of people, not just young and fit.

I'm sure them hot girls will play the flirt card and blah blah blah oh I'm gonna hate this, I can tell already Laughing I hope I like one or two of the average Joe guys. Someone to root for makes it worthwhile. Like Cambodia I didn't like at all cos of Wentworth, Abi etc but it at least had a favourable outcome in the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm

Can I change to Jacob? I gave in and watched 30 seconds or so of each but watched more of his and that's someone to root for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Ghost Island Castaway Are You?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next