Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Strangers: Prey at Night trailer. Thoughts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: The Strangers: Prey at Night trailer. Thoughts?   Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 am

I actually liked this. It's been so long since the first Strangers, so I am sure this is gonna bomb hard like the Rings sequel, but I am still gonna go see it. Plus that damn song...second trailer I see using a version of it (first one was 10 Cloverfield Lane) and now I can't get it out of my head Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Strangers: Prey at Night trailer. Thoughts?   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:04 am

Rings went downhill the moment that guy on the plane started quoting Brenda from Scary Movie 3 five minutes in. It never stood a chance after that.

I think this one should be good. If the It remake or Annabelle Creation can be good, then I see no reason for this one to not be, too. Yes, I'm being optimistic!

Oh, btw, I love it when horror movies ruin music. Insidious w/ "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" is still my favorite example. Another example is The Purge: Election Year w/ "Party in the USA". So so good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Strangers: Prey at Night trailer. Thoughts?   Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:08 pm

The masks aren't scary. I feel like I've said that before lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: The Strangers: Prey at Night trailer. Thoughts?   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:52 pm

The opening scene of Rings was the best part too Laughing. It could've been fun if the rest of the movie was that hilariously bad, but instead it was just shitty and boring.

That trailer was A+ Henry. I saw the first Strangers the day it came out back in 2008 which I guess was a few days before my 20th birthday (it feels like yesterday) since it came out on May 30th (?), but it was out of mind in 24 hours like other shit that was coming out around that time (The Ruins, Mirrors, Vacancy etc. All great, but European and indie horror were killing it then so that's where my heart was). This looks really cool though. Music didn't disappoint either!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Strangers: Prey at Night trailer. Thoughts?   Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 pm

The Ring is one of my favorite horror movies probably ever (that soundtrack <3), so I refuse to watch any of the sequels cuz apparently they are both terrible Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Strangers: Prey at Night trailer. Thoughts?   

Back to top Go down

The Strangers: Prey at Night trailer. Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1